It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist The Movie helps the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

To most people this title will sound like an oxymoron, how could Zeitgeist The Movie benefit the New World Order? After all, they are exposing the 911 conspiracy, and the Federal Reserve system. That wouldnt be beneficial at all to them right? That depends on what you think their ultimate goal is. I will submit for your consideration that a world government and reduction of the population is only the beginning of their plans for us. I suggest that, by them being the suppliers of the best conspiracy information available, they gain the trust and attention of the only people that are smart enough, awake enough, left to stop them. They then focus our desire to rebel against another target, usually a target they themselves want destroyed. This system of disinformation is becoming more frequent now that certain truths (like the 911 and Federal reserve stuff) are already well past their ability to control. So they use them for their own purpose, maby they always intended too. Im not sure.

Let me first point out that Zeitgeist part one (the religion part) has well over 50 factual errors. Some of them are pointed out at this website zeitgeistchallenge.com... which offers cash rewards to anyone that can offer historical evidence concerning many of the claims zeitgeist makes. Here are a few more links of people clearly showing that zeitgeist has lied several times in their movie in order to give credibility to their views.

video.google.com...
www.preventingtruthdecay.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.alwaysbeready.com...
benwitherington.blogspot.com...
educate-yourself.org...
predicto.blogspot.com...

I know that it is easy to believe the things claimed in the movie, especially if you have been a conspiracy nut (like me) for any length of time, because we have heard Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, and Michael Tsarion, (all closely, and oddly connected btw) have all told us these things are true for so long that I never really saw any reason to look it up for myself. Once I did however I started noticing some serious problems in our “truth movement” not the least of which is that a majority of us are being sold the “New Age” and or freemasonic doctrine hook line and sinker just shortly after we awaken to the “real world.”

We have been told over and over that Christianity is our enemy in this new world, and that all the wars and problems of our past are because of this oppressive force. This is basically reverse psychology, to decode it, simply understand that the Vatican and the catholic church are in direct opposition to Christianity in word and in deed. The illuminati types may well have created or infiltrated this organization as a mask, from under which they have done all their dirty work for hundreds of years. In this way they were able to use our natural resistance to oppression and injustice against us, against our perceptions of Christianity. But they didn’t create Christianity at all, they took it over after 350 years of trying to eliminate it. With the catholic church they basically created a monster intended to be the object of our natural resistance to them. It isn’t now, nor has it ever been representative of the true Christianity, of which they have a well documented history of trying to eliminate completely.

So how does Zeitgeist the movie help the New World Order?
You can probably can see that a world government would go over a lot smoother if there were a new world religion. But that is impossible right? How would they pull that off?
World religions cannot come about without some kind of serious major event, like for instance aliens showing up and telling us they are our gods or something like that. Hence, the reality of aliens equals world religion and world government, and thanks to the Rockefeller propaganda machine (War of the worlds etc.), it will also mean the persecution of Christians openly and proudly. Its really a win win situation for them. Know that the Rockefeller’s are behind so many of the projects intended to shape our perception of our alien “space brothers” ask yourself why.

While Zeitgeist does not bring the alien factor in to play, it is nonetheless prepping us for this by neutralizing those of us that are aware of this shadow government by creating yet another alternate false reality, to keep those that have the potential to stop them and their ultimate goal, by getting them to fight the wrong enemy. They use someone like George Bush who is obviously not a Christian (google skull and bones bohemian grove etc) to be dangled in front of those people as a representative of Christianity, he has been given a blank check by his controllers to cause as many problems as possible because the net result of it is more distaste toward Christianity, (this is two fold because they need everything to crash, and for us to go into ww3 in order to bring in their system) so like many things they do, it is multi faceted. We need to and to think logically about this, I mean If the N W O are trying to get us to be Christians so bad so they can control us why are the school systems they push so anti Christian? And why if what Zeitgeist says is true do they need to make so many factual “mistakes”. Why do certain types of conspiracy teachers tell the same easily debunked lie?

Many people disregard what I have said here because I am a Christian. To that I say, take the zeitgeist challenge zeitgeistchallenge.com... and see that you are being lied to, that is a start, because if you can see that this very common conspiracy rhetoric is completely false, you will begin (like I did) to question those people telling you the lies.
I feel we don’t have much time please help spread this message if you feel strongly about it. repost the video or this article and help us put the truth back the truth movement.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I know I am not supposed to post short replies but,...

Christians...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Seconded.

What is this, another in a long, healthy line of "we're so abused" sniffling from the members of the world's largest, richest most powerful, and most heavily-armed religion?

[edit on 21-2-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The aim of the order is to eradicate as many humans as they can, preferably those who are not redeemed.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There's no point arguing with a Christian. Christians are always right. It's like yelling at a stone and telling them that they are a turnip.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Vice versa. Keep the tiresome, hissing comments out please.

Edit:Not that I have any authority to tell you that. Just my thoughts.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by depth om]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Ditto. No hissing comments.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey great. Let's just ignore the OP's points and laugh at him for defending Christianity.

"Stupid Christian *snort*. Trying to make me think outside the box and stuff..."

Give it a rest. The OP makes an excellent point.

All these nitwits running around the world claiming that Religion is the one true enemy to mankind are doing the NWO a HUGE favor.

Instead of fighting against crooked monetary systems, corrupt government, abuse of civilian populace etc.... let's just shake our fists at Christians. It's all their fault, right?

Or maybe the Vatican high-jacked Christianity centuries ago and people are still clueless as to the real source of manipulation in this world? It is NOT just religion. It is NOT just the federal reserve etc. If Zeitgeist is intentionally misleading people, I would be very surprised.

It seems more to me that Zeitgeist was a movie to appeal to angry atheists who think they have 'figured it out'... instead of encouraging them to dig deeper into the groups manipulating society, it's easier to just pat them on the back. "Yes, it's all Religion. When Christianity and Islam is gone the world will be happy."

It's scary how fervently people gobble this up.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
What is this, another in a long, healthy line of "we're so abused" sniffling from the members of the world's largest, richest most powerful, and most heavily-armed religion?

Not really. It's actually a very thoughtful and provocative post about how easily people are mislead to go after Religion instead of the true manipulators of society.

I didn't expect anyone like yourself to give a Christian a fair-shake and actually consider the points they make... but hey, I thought I might as well correct you :

No, this is not a boo-hoo session for Christians - and we don't need any atheist-zealots derailing the thread so they can throw their tomatoes at the OP and religion in general.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I took one look at the title and thought, "Not again!" Then I read the thread and have to say now this is a good point. Starred and flagged. Upon looking at the author's name I see it is... Amenti. My dear acquaintance who is the reason I joined ATS.

Yes, Zeitgeist is the proverbial definition of disinformation. It mixes in just a smidgen of fact to make it seem reliable and a whole lot of false information that is hard to verify or debunk by someone who is ignorant of other religious beliefs.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Hey great. Let's just ignore the OP's points and laugh at him for defending Christianity.

"Stupid Christian *snort*. Trying to make me think outside the box and stuff..."

There's nothing "outside the box" about his post.

Give it a rest. The OP makes an excellent point.

All these nitwits running around the world claiming that Religion is the one true enemy to mankind are doing the NWO a HUGE favor.

Does no one else notice the irony of members of the world's largest, fastest-growing religion with the most concern for winning converts, being so terrified of the idea of a "one world religion"? Why always the assumption it'll be someone else's religion, guys? You're leading the charge on all fronts of this one.

Instead of fighting against crooked monetary systems, corrupt government, abuse of civilian populace etc.... let's just shake our fists at Christians. It's all their fault, right?

No, we're laughing at Christians who would rather claim to be persecuted than stand up against any of that stuff. After all, they tend to be the ones behind all of that stuff, at least as individual Christians (though only the corrupt government can be traced back to a large Christian group, I suppose)

Christians such as yourself and the OP are very, very busy attacking those of us who DO strive for change. As "liberals" or "godless atheists" or what have you, we hear time and again how we're out to "get you". You guys would rather flatter yourselves into thinking we care whether you breathe or drown in your own self-obsessed vomit, than stand up for anything. After all, you beleive that when the going gets tough, god will suck you into the sky like he's running his roto-rooter and you'll have bliss forever, yay!

Or maybe the Vatican high-jacked Christianity centuries ago and people are still clueless as to the real source of manipulation in this world? It is NOT just religion. It is NOT just the federal reserve etc. If Zeitgeist is intentionally misleading people, I would be very surprised.

Maybe the protestants hijacked it? See, we can go back and forth here. And I don't think Zeitgeist is trying to mislead anyone. I think that it's a moneymaking scheme regardless of who buys into it.

It seems more to me that Zeitgeist was a movie to appeal to angry atheists who think they have 'figured it out'... instead of encouraging them to dig deeper into the groups manipulating society, it's easier to just pat them on the back. "Yes, it's all Religion. When Christianity and Islam is gone the world will be happy."

It's scary how fervently people gobble this up.

It's hilarious how many Christians think the world would be great if Atheism and Islam were to curl up and die somewhere, too. I think it's just as ludicrous to put a higher motive on that movies' back as it is to claim that Christians have a rough life anywhere outside of Saudi Arabia and maybe China.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

What about "how easily people are mislead to go INTO RELIGION IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

Oh yeah, and let us make sure to give christianity a "fair shake"...

Its not like they pretty much control society as a whole!...oh!, wait!, they DO!...

I am so sick of hearing how christianity is being persecuted!...what a joke!

Poor christians, "if only the rest of the world would follow OUR god, then all would be good in the world"...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I don't know why you would expect someone like me to give a fair shake to anyone on the internet
I've been on this thing long enough to learn that, while a person may be a great guy off the keyboard, if you give him a modem he turns into a psychotic sociopath who's main goal in life is to run his very own lolicon / tentacle beast website.

Internet Christians are just another variety of Internet Stupid, sorry. Give me a reason to give someone a fair shake, and I might give it a shot.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just want to clear up my earlier comment. I wasn't Christian bashing at all. My point was and is that when it comes to religious threads you can never ever argue points sensibly.

I agree that the movie is total disinformation, it is false in many areas. Although unfortunatly you can't argue with Christians, or any other religion on facts because at the end of the day religion is about faith. Faith has nothing to do with facts, that's why it's called faith.

Just wanted to say that i'm not Christian bashing. I'm just religion thread bashing. Sorry to offend any Christians out there.

I always found it strange that the movie started off with a religious slant when the rest of the movie talked about financial facts. It seems to be aimed at the wider population that are not religious.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Side note to all:

This thread actually isn't about "Christian persecution." Amenti is trying to put forth the assertion this is possible disinformation.

"Don't trust religion. Don't trust the government. They're all out to get you. It's time for us to take over." That is what the author is implying is the point of the video. It's the reverse psychology of the Pied Piper. "Don't listen to them- they're brainwashing you. Listen to our misinformation instead."

[edit on 2/22/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
There's nothing "outside the box" about his post.

Christians such as yourself and the OP are very, very busy attacking those of us who DO strive for change.

Nothing outside the box? Hmm...

I guess you were struggling to see the OP's point for some other reason. Silly me, I assumed it was because you are so used to thinking within your atheist-agenda-dominated anti-religious mindset... that is after all, a very popular box nowadays. Lots of people thinking in there.

But outside the box, in reality, neither Religion or Atheism has anything to do with the mechanics of the NewWorldOrder and all the things manipulating our society.... it's a non-issue.

Thinking outside the box would allow somebody to see the real issue rather than making it another war-on-religion.... and I think the OP was making an attempt to do just that.

By the way, calling me a Christian when I have not once declared myself to be one is a sign of prejudice. I have said this before, in countless threads, many of which you have been involved in : I am not a Christian, I am simply tired of the constant misdirection and prejudice encouraged by atheist-zealots.

Now you can claim to be all about 'change'... but being an atheist has nothing to do with that. If all you do is walk around scoffing at religion and blaming harmless individuals for the worlds ills because they follow a spiritual doctrine.... I would have to suggest that you are NOT for change, but are just a modern-day equivalent of the Christian-burning Roman or the Jew-hating Nazi citizen.... you believe religious people are the enemy because you've been indoctrinated into thinking that. You are no more enlightened than the Muslim suicide-bomber or the Spanish Crusader. You are fighting people because you've been told to. It's hard to blame you or anyone else, because you are after all, thinking inside the box.

Cya.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes, totally agreed. My point exactly. I wasn't bashing Christians, just the fact or arguing religious points.

If you look at the Zeitgeist movie it does have a weird thread too it. It starts off dragging non Christian believers into the story, then bashes the government on financial aspects, then ends off with this weird passionate inspiring movement to change the world for the better. It could very well be a NWO corporate video.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
Yes, totally agreed. My point exactly. I wasn't bashing Christians, just the fact or arguing religious points.

No worries. Even if you had been, I don't take people with aliases like "Dingleberry" seriously anyways.

But I am glad you can see what is really going on. And of course, I didn't think you were making fun of anyone.

Sincerely,

Karen.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You are right, this thread is not about christian persecution, but when the OP's main thrust of opposition to Zeitgeist is from a christian perspective, then that is where the rub lies...

Now I have not taken the time to read deeply into any of the sites the links provide, but I did spend a few minutes perusing them, and determined that they are all coming from a religious(christian) perspective..

That being said,... they may have some legitimate beefs about certain facts put forth, but , considering that Zeitgeist puts forth so many facts, it is understadable that some will be in dispute.

I am sorry if I offend,

Its just that after visiting those sites, the morally arrogant stench set me off..

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
This thread actually isn't about "Christian persecution." Amenti is trying to put forth the assertion this is possible disinformation.

Exactly. Not just disinformation, but a form of mis-direction.
I don't think Zeitgeist wants to intentionally mislead people, I just think it is another atheist construct to point the finger at religion... there are of course, millions of people who gobble that up because they want a convenient enemy. "It's all religion. Religion is the problem." It makes their doubt in organized religion feel validated, but rarely do they bother to draw a connection between the NWO and Organized Religion.

It's not just about Christians. Too commonly we see atheists reduce extremely complex topics like this thread into an issue of 'Shutup Christian nobody cares'.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join