It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we all heading ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What is the goal ? What is the point ?

Where are we going ? What is the reality of life ?

So many questions.........I think that as the years go by, the "sense of life" just diminushes as the years increase.

Where did all our human values go ??

It seems that our main priority, witch was religion axed for years, just switched to money and materialistic things.

No one looks anyone in the eyes hardly, nowadays, walking in the streets, scared to be a victim of a crime to be announced on CNN..

We are all living in our "bubbles" and nowadays it`s "Me Myself and I"

Our ancestors left us great values and reasons to thrive into life...

In those days, the people were pretty much equal in their earnings and did the best they could.

In those days, the color TV was invented and they gathered toghether to watch it and apprciate it.

Nowadays, Ipods, computers, cell phones have changed our lives to be self orientated and just be in a bigger personal "bubble".

The Electric Church, the internet prayers...

The diffrence between a Super Star and a normal worker who makes extra hours to pay the bills....

I am a normal worker, 39, and I`m asking myself...

Where did our human values have gone ???

We are being controlled by a consuming society way of thinking and I think that the "society" wants us to max out our credit cards and take pills to not worry about it.

I think that the only "normal" living things that are not influenced by a belief system are the cats, dogs, birds...The animals are "true to their instincts", unlike us humans...

I am asking myself, my friends, where are we all heading ?

I just think it can`t get any better

What are your toughts ??

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So much of our history and knowledge has been edited, slashed and burned, sold down the river and for what?

Once you are born there are so many forces in the World and the Environment that are actively seeking to destroy you, wars, famines, disease, murder, accidents, genetics, poisonings, etc etc - it is truely staggering. The older we get the more people we know who have died and are no longer here. Now we hear of NWO plots to depopulate us.....

Yet - you and I are here right now!! We exist despite all these forces and odds against us. Maybe life sucks, maybe we can imagine it so much better and maybe just maybe it will get a little better - who Knows???

But we are here, we are conscious - maybe those dead people are conscious too just somewhere else - we don't know but we do know we are awake and alive and despite so many overwhelming odds - that is a miracle i think and we should make the best of it - every moment is precious and fleeting - we are traveling at an unimaginable speed through time and space - I guess its not just about where we are heading but also how well we are enjoying and making the most the ride!!!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

join