It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with China & Russia Imminent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think war with China & Russia is not if but when and the government is planning this and the plan is now in motion..

First the propaganda machine our media is already getting the ball rolling showing images of the China military and asking why the no one is talking about them and how their power is rising. Many more subtle statements not just on Fox news but ALL of them.

Second Missile Defense Systems and Japan and Eastern Europe. We have an army In Japan to the east, S Korea and Australia and Taiwan to the south. Eastern europe and soon to be the whole middle east to the west. We are slowly laying our chess pieces into place and when its time we will put them to use. Iran & Iraq is just small potatos...just an energy grab to grease the military machine that is going to be rolled out when it is time.

It starts to become more obvious over this whole Pakistan nuke ordeal. We will soon find out troops in Pakistan "protecting nukes" when in reality we will be there "controlling nukes" I mean why do you think we have really put so much time and money into a rogue dictatorship if there truely wasn't something in there for us.

China and Russia knows this is coming and this is why they are doing a lot of military exercises together and sharing intel. Both are raising their defense spending and russia is pulling out of agreements and sending bombers and planes all over the world.

We have the space issue now all the countries involved are blowing up space objects. Basically seeing who can pee the furthest.

We now have this Serbia Kosovo issue that puts us at odds with them once again and Im sure we will set up bases in Kosovo to "keep the peace" and once again right on Russia and China's doorstep.

Ill the pieces are starting to come together and its not looking good.

So the question is why China? What would we gain by fighting and taking over a country like China? Ok well first off we owe China a lot of money. They have bought a lot of our debt and currency and recently is talking of selling it off. Kinda like what the King of France did to the Templars France owed the Knights of the Templar a lot of money. So instead of paying it back it was easier to wipe them out at the same time wiping out the debt that they owed.

Second off think of the money the Elite will make financing a huge world war including China and Russia. They will make a mint and it will cost them nothing. It will cost normal working class people sons daughters brothers and sisters...The elite..the ones who control this world I think some people call them part of this NWO their kids wont be going to fight this war.

Third the elite will now control a lot of slave labor in china and the worlds biggest industry area that china has built up to be. Once again making a mint.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Our Main Stream Media here in the US is so controlled and injected with lies and propaganda Steroids that if a War actually did start between the US and China/Russia, we US citizens would be the last ones to find out and know what was actually going on.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Our Main Stream Media here in the US is so controlled and injected with lies and propaganda Steroids that if a War actually did start between the US and China/Russia, we US citizens would be the last ones to find out and know what was actually going on.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

I dont know man if the bombs started flying I think it would be hard for us not to know about it. The government would need an army which right now is bogged down so they would have to draft.

I wouldnt fight the war.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I guess what I mean also is that -like many CTers are talking about these days_ is the fact that our Next big war might be with those powering all governments Or our own Government has already us sold out to the Russians and Chinese governments. We are just the People/Citizens - we would probably get along fine with russian and chinese people/citizens. It's the people controlling the governments calling all the shots and forcing us to pay the price with our labor or our lives that seem more and more to be the real common enemy here.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I usualy do not sustain such things, like tomorrow usa vs iran or things like this, but this time something is up, I can feel it.Things are just too tense, there are too many small conflicts over the world for power grab, kosovo is a dangeros event and it could be the chery at the top to start something big.I guess it all depends on the next NATO sumit where russia is going to be invited also.If that event does not solve things from there on I can see a war like the cold war era where every one fears from total distruction. So what is worse fearing nuclear weapons? or direct confruntation with airplanes droping convensional bombs, I think the main fear in a war would be what is going to happen next , just the thought of something happening what ever that is could scare the hell out of us.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

If we were forced to fight I sure would hate to have you at my side.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I can try to imagine the US going to war with China. First thing China might do, is dump over 1 trillion dollars since they have been buying our debt or a large chunk of it. This act alone would devastate the US economy without even firing a single missle. Our money would be so devalued we might have to barter to buy bread at the grocery store. Maybe we could recover from this by the military drafting all abled bodied men and women. This would guarantee food rationing since our government might need to take over food distribution since we wouldn't have enough money to buy food anymore. Then China would have to do a major construction project building many transport ships to actually take the fight to the US. Our larger and more powerful navy would be very troublesome.

Next, the US is one of China's major customers. Their economy will be hurt by the US not buying anything from them anymore. Walmart would run out of goods rather fast since 10 percent of all goods imported from China to the US are from China. Many US companies that invested several billions of dollars would be crushed by their lost investments. Less income for them means major job losses here. Then we can actually get down to the fighting after China builds up a sufficient military force. We have a lot more nukes than China does.

So after imagining the above scenario, I really do not see why it would be to the US advantage to go to war with China.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is freaky-trippy. as om trippy-freaky/ I was thinking this 2 days agoa nd wante to post but am too busy. China and Russia are a pact, I bet, I am certain. Haymaker blow from the left as Russia comes stright at you!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
First thing China might do, is dump over 1 trillion dollars since they have been buying our debt or a large chunk of it. This act alone would devastate the US economy without even firing a single missle.

This will probably happen. And the powers pulling the string know it. The next war will be the cause of Americas financial collapse and people will be blaming whatever country we are fighting rather than the real architects.

Then China would have to do a major construction project building many transport ships to actually take the fight to the US. Our larger and more powerful navy would be very troublesome.

Are you kidding me? World War 3 will not be fought on the ground, and it will not be fought by ground troops. China and Americas standing armies will probably never meet. Those kind of wars are over.

Bomb, second sweep of bombs, leave the bodies to rot. That is the tactic of the next war.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just because China has the largest military, doesn't mean they have the resources to feed all their troops.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We do not have enough bodies to fight China or Russia even if we recruit
privat Armies from other countries. We are broke, our $$ are stolen by
Bush/Clinton/Cheney gang in Dubai or such. But it is only fiat paper any-
way. Bush is a Clone, thanks to alien technology. The Elite (Illuminati, Bil-
derbergers, Rockefellers,Rothschields etc) are controlled by Lizzies, 4th
density, Orion aliens, who want to stay in control of this planet, for we are
their food. They feed on our fear & blood. They feed on our wars & desper-
ations. They invade our dreams at night & try to control us, as we all have
chips embedded in our bodies from them. They monitor & try to control us
that way. They influence the Elite with greed, money & power delusions to
create chaos and wars on earth, so they can feed on the masses of victims
Their plans will fail, because their intentions are 100% Service to Self,
annihilating everything in their pass, including unbalancing earth. Opec-oil,
Dupont-poison-chemicals-plastic instead of hemp, Montesano-genetic seed.
HAARP, fluoride-water, chemtrails, etc...
All of it does not matter in 2012 anyway, as we will have cataclysmic
changes predestined for earth. You can die only once; the only way you
can get off prisonplanet earth is via death.
But if you ever want to be free, really free, change yourself to become
"SERVICE to OTHERS"

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
This is freaky-trippy. as om trippy-freaky/ I was thinking this 2 days agoa nd wante to post but am too busy. China and Russia are a pact, I bet, I am certain. Haymaker blow from the left as Russia comes stright at you!

Wow, I was really drunk. We can only hope for war. Put us out of our misery I say.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A scary, scary possibility.

It's just a shame that the lives of millions and millions of innocents are in the hands of a tiny, elite group of bitter old and twisted, morally extinct greedy and ruthless bastards...

Peace to the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Bomb, second sweep of bombs, leave the bodies to rot. That is the tactic of the next war.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

Normally i wouldn't bother to consider modern super-state strategy without associated values, but the potential for China to muscle about a bit too heavy is there.

Let's say they do hit the economy, and that the U.S is left in a fairly fragile position concerning the future of it's independance from the rest of the world, what happens then?

Well, the Chinese could choose to fight, under the pretext of a pre-emptive strike.

Nukes will reduce all standing armies that aren't hiding away in underground military bunkers to nothing - only the steps taken to secure a military presence in the event of a nuclear war will be the steps considered worth taking.

How many troops can be packed into a bunker, I wonder?

My guess would be that not only are contingencies in place to secure the borders of the state after the fallout, but that there are training programs ready to be divulged to troops upon notice of nuclear attack, at which point they'd have about 40 minutes to get to the nearest bunker in order to survive the initial impacts - provided they don't launch from offshore missile platforms like destroyers or submarines and that they don't sustain a direct hit.

Never will intelligence be so vital in regards as to the location of these bunkers, as they represent a last hope for any dying elite.

To those who miraculously survive the bombings, remember that the State isn't quite dead yet.

edit; With that said, i can't help but wonder what the people in Charge of Area 51 would think if they discovered they had 2 nuclear weapons on a trajectory quite remarkably close to Groom Lake.

One last point; I think the Russians will be quite content to keep an eye on we European nations while China and America bomb the sh#t out of each other.

Mental Note: Super-state meatshield?

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Watch and LISTEN carefully to the real monk:

The Monks even say the "monks" are not for real CLICK HERE

IS IT PART OF A LARGE STAGED EVENT... Unfolding...??

What did Henry Deacon say??

[edit on 27-3-2008 by baynard]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

HERE WE GO:

Check out this news:

en.epochtimes.com...

The Epoch Times
Repression in Tibet
Sources at British Spy Agency Confirm Tibetan Claims of Staged Violence
By Gordon Thomas
G2 Bulletin Mar 27, 2008

LONDON—Britain's GCHQ, the government communications agency that electronically monitors half the world from space, has confirmed the claim by the Dalai Lama that agents of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, the PLA, posing as monks, triggered the riots that have left hundreds of Tibetans dead or injured.

GCHQ analysts believe the decision was deliberately calculated by the Beijing leadership to provide an excuse to stamp out the simmering unrest in the region, which is already attracting unwelcome world attention in the run-up to the Olympic Games this summer.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So the question is why China? What would we gain by fighting and taking over a country like China?

Welllllllllllll . . . as Dumitru Duduman's dreams and visions foretold . . . China and Russia will attack THE USA in a supposed surprise attack . . . though certainly the satanic puppet master globalists have scripted and set up the whole thing and will direct it's beginnings.

Duduman 'saw' China battle east and Russia battle West with them never really meeting or totally conquering or subduing the whole country . . . somewhat depending . . . perhaps . . . the prayers and behaviors of the Christians etc.

Here's the link:

www.whatsaiththescripture.com...

Scroll down about 3/4 to the heading CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK or some such.

There are other dreams and visions I'm drawing on from memory . . .

Duduman 'saw' a Chinese General in California order 100% of all Californians killed--bulldozing many into mass graves alive . . . until he was assassinated in whatever was left of San Francisco.

He also saw Russia doing the same in Alaska.

He saw Hawaii given to Japan for Japan joining China in attacking.

He saw a European country joining Russia . . . I've long thought it would be France but I don't know now.

China would also attack through Mexico. Gives one pause when one reads of reports of Mexican and Chinese military probing across our border together in uniform.

I think the festivities may start with North Korean nukes and Chinese and Russian nukes from subs right off our shores.

After a few years . . . Chinese Christians in the Chinese army were 'seen' switching sides and fighting on behalf of the Americans.

Quite a number of other Christian prophetic sources have had similar bits and pieces of similar visions and dreams.

Russia is also seen entering the USA through Minnesota.

Anyway--FWIW . . . pray, prepare, watch . . .

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

yeah, there's something up the US is not going after Iran but Russia

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's going to happen. Russia hates Israel and Russia loves Iran. We all know how Mahmoud Ahmadinejad feels about Israel. War is imminent. Read the Bible. Look at the signs spoke of. Wars and rumors of war. Pestilence in diverse places. Earthquakes on the rise also known as the "birth pangs". It's coming. Just wait.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

About the US as a major customer to China, I have an alternate theory on this. They have us already. We have been loaned a lot of money from China to pay for their goods - they have the money already. They would not hurt at all if we stopped buying from them. Hell, they already have a lot of our money.

Also, the Chinese cities are very modern and chic. Like New York, London, etc. But, the vast majority of Chinese live in remote villages still and are not counting on big businesses to keep them going. It's not like the Chinese Government gives them the money we spend there. Hell no. They're poor and live a very simple life. They wouldn't miss us. Seriously, think about it. They live on a simple life of noodles and rice and farming. Their big cities are so modern that they would sustain themselves without us.

If they wanted to collaborate with Russia to go to war with us it would be disasterous to both sides. It is unknown who would win. But, with our unstable monetary situation and a population in denial it may be easy to take us.

But rest assured about one thing:

If they even tried to come on our soil it would not take long for the common people to wake up and the fight response would ensue. We would kick their asses because most people I know are armed and know how to use their weapons. Myself included.

If they are going to wage a "war" it probably would be from afar to try and cripple us and then invade.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join