It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Nibiru/Planet X photos taken January 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
First off, this topic has been covered many times, most recently here

LEAKED images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

With the last post being less than 5 days ago.

Up on the top right of the screen is the ATS handy-dandy Search Facility, and typing "Planet X" in there brings up all kinds of interesing results, including the topic I listed above as first on the list. Its a useful feature.

Second, the South Pole is currently in permanent daylight, which is probably the worst observation conditions you could come up with.

Third, the South pole is not an exclusive viewing point for anything. Anything seen from the south pole would be visible from anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere, as the world turns on its axis, and the angles aren't exclusive.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is scaremongering bunk. But I'm not that blunt

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I read that Nibiru's journey around the sun takes 3,600 years and it's suppose to be here again in 2012, which means it was here in 1588 BC... so I wonder, why wasn't it ever recorded?? In the entire span of human history this huge fenominal event has only been written about 6000 years ago.??
So why build underground shelters and bunkers for survival, if the ancient caveman could survive this event of apocalyptic proportion with just sticks and stones?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OK...so 90% of posters didn't believe in what are almost certainly fakes last time, so you repost it now, hoping to try, try again until you get a favorable response? Bad form.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by chromatico]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
First off, this topic has been covered many times, most recently here

LEAKED images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

With the last post being less than 5 days ago.

Up on the top right of the screen is the ATS handy-dandy Search Facility, and typing "Planet X" in there brings up all kinds of interesing results, including the topic I listed above as first on the list. Its a useful feature.

My post was created on

bridas
posted on 22-2-2008 @ 10:46 AM
The post you are referring to was created on

posted on 24-2-2008 @ 12:40 AM
And I did use the 'handy-dandy' search facility, otherwise I would not have posted. Did you recommend that to the other user?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas

I apologize. Nevertheless, I maintain my belief that these pics are nothing more than bad fakes.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
Once again before you all jump on the band wagon.

The most historical documents of man kind, the oldest documents of man kind, depict a 12th planet.

it is very possible this will happen 2012, as the mayans and other highly intellect civilizations of their time predicted 2012 as the end of the calendar.

How about you watch this NEWS REPORT

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

I just love how 2012 is now everyone's favorite date for predicting something to happen. It's like it's some magical number. If all of you people who waste your time on this 2012 garbage could find a way to use your powers for good, imagine what you could accomplish.

But, no, that's too much to ask. It's much easier to fabricate stories and scare the easily excitable people on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dscomp

If you saw the comet hit Jupiter then you can get a better perspective. Nibiru is the size of Jupiter.

50.000 nukes will not move it or blow it up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join