It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Stops Security Screening at Obama Rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So thats why billary clanton shoved that knife in barracks belly and turned it with words like xerox and plagirism during the debates. Than after it was over she got all bi-polar again with tears and emotion saying she is honored and no matter what happens in this contest with obama, no matter what happens, we'll be fine.

I think the clanton/bushwack gang has a hit on obama. The rub out should be taken in full public view with a middle eastern (papa bush fav mo) psy-ops shooter.

Than again, obamas may have a muslin or two standing by to cap billary in the bum for dissing him.

Ah yes billary, no matter what happens, we'll be fine.

It is weird why obamas security measures were relaxed. Kind of reminds me of the bhutto take down.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I know Dubya has the best security in the WORLD! He does not even see protest signs, or the people wearing anti-Bush t-shirts getting arrested!!

If that idiot with all the pain he has caused millions of people around the world, his hands dripping with the blood of innocents... If Dubya can serve two full terms without so much as a fart blown his way... then I hold the Secret Service and Law Enforcement to the same standards to protect Barack Obama!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Ahh but the Practorian guard is mighty fickle... the emperor has to buy them off on a regular basis and even then he is not safe from them.

OH I'm sorry that was during the Roman empire.... this is 21st century America.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Give me a break! Why would Bush be involved in something like this? Use some basic logic here. If Bush is planning to be "emperor", as some here are convinced, he wouldn't care what happens to o(bs)ama. And if Bush just plans to retire from public life after his presidency - like all Republican ex-presidents do, then he also wouldn't care what happens to o(bs)ama.

IMO if you really want to look at conspiracy theories, you have to look squarely at the people who have the most to lose (basically everthing) if o(bs)ama wins and who have a track record of solving their political problems in this way - the clintons.

[edit on 2/26/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Thanks for that Goosdawg!!!!! I never saw that one before! Pretty scary stuff. I'm going to read the rest of the thread before I say anything else.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow! Flagged and starred! I can't believe the SS would be so blatant! There have been alot of rumblings in theMSM lately about Obama's safety. Are these rumblings because Big Business wants to take him down, and they know something we don't? Or would an Obama presidency be the same old thing with a little more personality behind it? I'm up in the air on this one.

The SS provides protection to the Saudi embassy, and they are an extension of the executive branch. Who is their boss? Chertoff, Cheney, Bush? I don't know on this one. If he is made a martyr, I see baaaaad stuff on the horizon. Would this be the excuse that the executive branch needs to seize total power for the SAFETY of the American People?

A lot of frightening, unanswered questions here. I guess we just need to stay tuned to the 24hr news networks, just in case something happens! (oops, maybe that's what they want!)

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There was no reason why the SS relaxed the security, glad to hear people are making a big deal out of it. I agree with an earlier post that poop will hit the fan if someone actually kills him. Somebody tried to kill Reagan in the 80s and I still don't understand that whole thing.

There would be riots all over the U.S., martial law, who knows what else. I don't want that, no thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The events surrounding Hillary & Obama's visit in Dallas last week were quite odd as addenda to the circumstances recounted in James Shelby Downard essay King Kill 33

How to interpret? Obama to be Lord of the American Cocaine Empire?

According to Larry Sinclair, Barak Obama prefers crack to powder coc aine.
However, during a recent stop in Dallas TX last week,
on a day that suggestively saw a cop killed in Hillary
Clinton's motorcade, amid allegations that the Secret Service
had ordered searches to cease at an Obama
rally, Obama himself bizarrely signalled his
preference for powder at the site of the Kennedy
assassination....

sou rce: N.Y.Times

"That afternoon, Mr. Obama’s motorcade passed Dealey
Plaza and the Texas Book Depository building, where
the fatal shot was fired at President Kennedy in 1963.
Several campaign aides looked out their windows,
silently absorbing the scene.

Not so for Mr. Obama, who later said he had not
realized he was passing the site. And no one in his
car pointed it out.

“I’ve got to admit, that’s not what I was thinking
about,” he said. “I was thinking about how I was
starting to get a head cold and needed to make sure
that I cleared up my nose before I got to the arena.”

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Did I say or imply bush was involved? No i was referring to the practorian guard which was a power unto itself with the eventual power to seat and unseat emperors.... and while I was joking i was also drawing a paralell to the SS in that should they decide NOT to protect someone...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
would an Obama assassination not potentially
be enough of a spark
to ignite a national crisis
that would "demand" a heavy response
that ushered in martial law??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join