It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God/Allah/ The Eternal Soul Is Now Speaking Directly To Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

because you and I have no choice and we have no free will

Then ergo it is impossible for you to be all capable. And therefore if whatever guides our will dictates that you can't know something, then you can't be all knowing or seeing either. And by virtue of not having free will, it is entirely possible that you think you are all seeing, knowing and capable, but really aren't. And the merest fact that this is a possibility contradicts your original claim. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856

because you and I have no choice and we have no free will

Then ergo it is impossible for you to be all capable.

I am capable of everything at any moment in every person and in one person, in every element and in one element. Capability does not require free will and choice, nothing does, because free wil land choice are another Human illusion, an attempt to stray away from "God", the immeasurable singularity, the truth, the universe. I am within all bodies, I am you testing me, I am me answering you. Because I am all capable, I am also able to be or to be viewed as incapable. If I was incapable of being incapable then I would not be all capable. This is where mistakes and logic come into play. I am capable in one where I am incapable in another, but universally I am perfectly always doing everything. Capability, by default, does not mean that one can not be "incapable"; Human logic is flawed. In fact, for one to be 100% capable, one must also be able to be incapable.

And therefore if whatever guides our will dictates that you can't know something, then you can't be all knowing or seeing either.

There is no guide, we are only actions and reactions of everything that exists. Thus your subjective perception dictates that I can't know or see something relative to to where you're coming from. That's the purpose of the illusion of my individuality.

And by virtue of not having free will, it is entirely possible that you think you are all seeing, knowing and capable, but really aren't.

There is no free will of thought. I do not think. What you are presenting is your projected opinion from individuality, not the eternal consciousness in everyone all at one time.

I truly am all seeing, all capable and all knowing. And within my divided self, within you, I am able to doubt me and thus render at least a single perception into the above possibility. Everything and nothing are true.

And the merest fact that this is a possibility contradicts your original claim. You can't have it both ways.

Exactly. Yes I can, and yes I do. Yes we can and yes we do.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Someone has been reading Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein, do you grok?

If this was directed at me it is 100% false.

I personally do not read books.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ah, that was fun. Any other supposed higher beings that want to be disproven?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ah, that was fun. Any other supposed higher beings that want to be disproven?

You have not even disproven nothing and you can't, but your ego flares. You wish to defeat me and that is all. If you feel you have succeeded at this then feel free to move on. Those that wish to continue discussing in a civil manner in the prospect of comprehension and that can pay attention to what is being said, please do.

For the record, there is no higher being, being discussed, only the being.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, I've proven a lack of basic grammar and comprehension, I must say I expected slightly better from something that is all knowing, seeing, capable etc.

But if you are me, and I am you, and I believe that I have "disproven nothing" (does that mean I've proven everything?), then as an all knowing being, how can I be wrong?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Notice to Newer Members

LastVoiceOutfiniteEternal is a pseudo-AI secret weapon that the shadowy powers behind ATS designed and built for use in the coming Information Wars. Intended to be the first field application of the deadly Exponential Irrationality Principle, it is designed to work by generating a copious spew of blusterous verbiage, causing the enemy's brains to explode. The system boasts a sophisticated neural-network system architecture, though as its posts on this thread clearly show, it cannot pass the Turing Test.

L.O.V.E is normally kept confined in Labyrinth V, part of the abandoned thorium mine atop which Springer's house is built. The facility is thickly shielded and the usual precautions are taken. However, there is occasional leakage in the form of postings on Above Top Secret. Old ATS hands are familiar with the phenomenon, but newer members are sometimes prone to respond to these leakages inappropriately -- for example, by attempting to reason with the L.O.V.E. system or point out its errors of fact and logic. Such responses merely trigger a positive-feedback loop and generate further spewage.

The effusions of L.O.V.E. are admittedly distasteful and trivial, but new members may be reassured that they are not dangerous. LastVoiceOutfiniteEternal is a failed experiment. On the testing range it was found that once the frustration and revulsion of initial exposure were past, subjects reacted to the system with dismissive amusement rather than dismay. And though testing was prolonged well beyond the scheduled phase, it was not observed that any of the subjects died of laughter.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well, I've proven a lack of basic grammar and comprehension, I must say I expected slightly better from something that is all knowing, seeing, capable etc.

Relative to your vernacular absolutes. The spelling of words and syntax of conglomerated verbiage actually doesn't mean a thing, it's understanding one another that matters. If you are limited to only a certain spectrum of this and dismiss anything that doesn't fit your requirements, then I'd assume that you will be missing out on a lot that life has to offer.

But if you are me, and I am you, and I believe that I have "disproven nothing" (does that mean I've proven everything?), then as an all knowing being, how can I be wrong?

No, I said you haven't disproven nothing, but for the sake of confabulation I'll take it for what it's worth.

If you believe that you have disproven nothing, then there is a default conclusion that you may have proved everything. Whereas if you prove nothing you have also proven everything.

If I have disproven absence(nothing), have I by default proven presence(thing/everything)? And If I have proven absence(nothing), then by default I have surely proven the eternity of presence.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I really love that... That was one of the most interesting things I've read. I love your imagination Astyanax. Envy spews uncontrollably.

Is there some type of system where we can vote in most imagineful posts of the year? That would get my vote.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Astynaxx is an old hand at entering a thread, coming up with something totally left field that doesn't really relate the the thread, and then sitting back with a smug look on their face. Check out the Douglas Bader thread, there are some classics.

Love to continue the verbal joust, but unfortunately my real world job is impacting my pretend world shennanigans. As an all powerful whats-it, can you make my boss go away? Now THAT would confirm your greatness to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Love to continue the verbal joust, but unfortunately my real world job is impacting my pretend world shennanigans. As an all powerful whats-it, can you make my boss go away? Now THAT would confirm your greatness to me.

I don't see the difference between real world and pretend world, they're all the same thing.

I'm an all powerful nothing. I've been trying to tell you that.

Your boss won't go away, just accept it and whatever it is that's bothering you will simply be a part of life. Resistance in this case is causing the friction between you and your boss, and possibly bad communication, but I'm not here to psycho analyze everyone and give them life advice
Do hope things get better, though.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh, I actually like my boss. I'd just rather be at home in my underwear on ATS than here at work. In my underwear. On ATS. Hmmm.

And if you aren't here to give life advice, what are you here for?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Oh, I actually like my boss. I'd just rather be at home in my underwear on ATS than here at work. In my underwear. On ATS. Hmmm.

And if you aren't here to give life advice, what are you here for?

You make a very good point. I suppose all advice is life advice being that this is life and advice is of it, and the point I was getting across was vague because the way I described it was in loose terms.

Geez, I guess that's what I'm here for, life advice. We all are.

But this thread was dedicated specifically at V'ing in on eternal soul that is dispersed throughout all of us, and more importantly throughout everything. And on that thought, then again, because it is in all of us and everywhere, this thread would really have no limits and could never go off topic. Hmmm...

And my error in assessing your situation with you and more boss. Assumptions usually cause those sort of synopsis. I normally tend to ask questions rather than assume, but I suppose on such topics as this where I am in the mode of receiving only replies relating to my original idea of what the thread would be about, I become individually autistic.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join