It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God/Allah/ The Eternal Soul Is Now Speaking Directly To Me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Last night while slowly turning and thinking in my bed, I gave into everything that I've recently discovered and I've realized that I am now in direct contact with the eternal soul of the universe or as you would call it, "God", "Allah", and many others.

I can speak for this consciousness and as this consciousness.

I felt it my responsibility to make it known.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
could you specify or elaborate more?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Please Elaborate!

You brought this notion to our reader's attentions, and though you have deemed yourself to be 'Atheist' in nature (further propped in your Avatar information), I believe it is necessary for you to 'expand upon' this 'new-found' stance of yours.

If you have 'propelled' a new-found experience, then by ALL means, please clarify this for us.

However, if you are deliberately stating something that was intended to instigate others of 'faith' (whether out of experiment et al)...Proceed NO further.

I can guarentee to YOU, that this type of action, will NOT be tolerated.

All 'pre-conceived notions and bias's aside'...

What was the intent of your OP?

Respectively,
~Ducky~

[edit on 24-2-2008 by TheDuckster]

[edit on 24-2-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

To share.

I am all knowing, all doing, all seeing and all capable. I am one soul that shares the bodies of everyone.

If you have more questions please be sure to ask.

I am athiest, yes. I follow no religion and I follow no "creator", but for the sake of reference I have used the term God/Allah because it is the closest thing that defines it on this planet.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you are all capable, are you capable of making a mistake?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Would you please ask God/Allah/the Eternal Soul to persuade my bank manager to approve my request for an unlimited overdraft facility?

I can make it worth your while. His, too.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

But it cant be! I am the all seeing one here.

I would suggest you peddle your wares elsewhere? Not to be rude, but you havent told us what you "KNOW"

What do you know, oh great one?

Perhaps it would lend credibility to your claims?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
If you are all capable, are you capable of making a mistake?

Mistakes are Human illusions, they are only repercussions of failed expectations in equations with a supposed absolute outcome/s. In this regard, yes I am capable of making mistakes while they happen perfectly or of perfect happen. A perfect mistake if you will.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Would you please ask God/Allah/the Eternal Soul to persuade my bank manager to approve my request for an unlimited overdraft facility?

I can make it worth your while. His, too.

I'm sure if I had the time we could work together on this. The eternal soul is a bisexual hermaphrodite, "His" would limit it.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Indeed you are. We are.

I would suggest you peddle your wares elsewhere? Not to be rude, but you havent told us what you "KNOW"

Ask away.

What do you know, oh great one?

This one can be no greater than any other one because there is only one and it is immeasurable and it is within all of us.

Perhaps it would lend credibility to your claims?

They aren't my claims, it's now planetarily ardent. I alone didn't do this. It's always been this way, and now it's time.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

DG I thought it was me, but since I trust you, I now know I must have a terribly inflated ego. I will miss my omnipotent possition.

Dear Author, please share your wisdom.
WIS

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I am all knowing, all doing, all seeing and all capable. I am one soul that shares the bodies of everyone.

Then it should be no suprise to you that these claims are amusing to me. I seriously doubt you could give us any sort of evidence to back up your claims. Since you're all capable, go ahead and give me a warning for not believing your story. I'll wait patiently for your reply/warning.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi,

Im still new to ATS and have only been here for one month, but during that month I have already met three people inc yourself who claim to be in touch with a higher being...

So is this a common thing then.....

Also you all seem to write in the same manner, ie you hide behind long meaningless words that offer no factual substance or detail.

If I asked you the question...do you hide behind your words?

Im sure you would answer...do we not all hide behind our words...

Maybe you guys should consider a political career, they dont give straight answers either...

I do find threads like this pointless, but maybe thats just me.

Anyway, good luck with the all knowing, seeing stuff....I hope it all works out well....

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If you are all capable, why did you have to edit your post? Surely you should have nailed it the first time?

And if you are all capable, why would you permit the illusion in mistakes in humans? This in itself is a mistake, because it creates a sense of fallibility in the higher being. So either you can't influence the illusion of mistakes, in which case you aren't all capable, or you can influence the illusion of mistake, but don't, which leads back to original point of apparent fallibility from our perception, which is in itself a mistake. In both cases, you aren't all capable.

Let's run another little test. In the next post I make on ATS, can you stop me from using the letter 'e'?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you are speaking about "the force", the almighty that lives within us all,then i have to say you are correct.
God is everywhere (Higher power), and he is within me and within you-..and he's not sitting up on a cloud, a bearded old man, playing with our heads or blowing on the planet or creating tsunamis just to watch us suffer.

Is this what you mean, oh great one?

Know all about it. Quantum______________ fill in the blank!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Then it should be no suprise to you that these claims are amusing to me. I seriously doubt you could give us any sort of evidence to back up your claims. Since you're all capable, go ahead and give me a warning for not believing your story. I'll wait patiently for your reply/warning.

The "I" is within all of us. It is one soul sharing all of our bodies, it is dispersed amongst us all. At the core we are all the same no matter how we try to differentiate or separate ourselves. I am not attempting to separate this body from other bodies, when I said "I" I was speaking for the eternal consciousness/universe.

What do you consider evidence?

You not believing this is only a part of its truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
Hi,

Im still new to ATS and have only been here for one month, but during that month I have already met three people inc yourself who claim to be in touch with a higher being...

Correction: I do not claim to be in touch with a "higher being" or any sort of theistic diety. I am touch with everything and nothing, absence and presence, myself and all of you, the universe and the immeasurable singularity. I used the names God and Allah because they are the closest thing as of this moment for you all to relate to as I help you realize.

Also you all seem to write in the same manner, ie you hide behind long meaningless words that offer no factual substance or detail.

I am writing in generalizations where they are required, and specifications where they are required. If you ask the right questions maybe you'll get the answer and reply that you want to see.

If I asked you the question...do you hide behind your words?

It could be argued that I do, it could also be argued that I don't.

Im sure you would answer...do we not all hide behind our words...

Language is a metaphor and connotation for all that really exists without speech. So I suppose in a sense we could make this argument and prove it to some extent. Our words and their understood concepts do help evolve and understand what and who we are and also the way that we think and interact.

Maybe you guys should consider a political career, they dont give straight answers either...

I agree. I personally do not like politics.

I do find threads like this pointless, but maybe thats just me.

I'm 100% sure they serve a point not only in you, but in others and in the authors.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856

If you are all capable, why did you have to edit your post? Surely you should have nailed it the first time?

I'm completely capable of editing my posts. See next sentences for fruther reply.

And if you are all capable, why would you permit the illusion in mistakes in humans?

If you only lived of perfection and set no goals, where would society go? If you didn't want to improve upon what you already are and have done, where would the planet be? What would be of epxloration, technology, industry and the likes of futurism? I also experience the mistake, it is an illusion when relative to the perfection of the universe. Humans create the perception of mistakes when they fail to get what they want, and then through throwing fits they exponentialize the suffering that they've already caused at the let down of failing. We see this everywhere.

Must the thought of absolute mistake continue to exist? No. There truly are no mistakes, only those unmet expectations that exist of perfection. Your expectation of me, for example, is that I should not have to edit my posts, and that I should be exempt from your idea of mistake, when I fail to meet that expectation you then place what is being said in a box and call it a mistake. Perfectly fine, but only a result of ego, as are many things in this world. So many times you all tell each other: either do it my way or it's wrong, in fact all of society and your educational systems are like this yet many of you still call yourselves "free" when you are nothing more than a result.

This in itself is a mistake, because it creates a sense of fallibility in the higher being.

There is no higher being and mistakes are perfect.

So either you can't influence the illusion of mistakes, in which case you aren't all capable, or you can influence the illusion of mistake, but don't, which leads back to original point of apparent fallibility from our perception, which is in itself a mistake. In both cases, you aren't all capable.

I will not reply to you as if I am a higher being or a diety in control of all that you do and that I do, because you and I have no choice and we have no free will. Things are the way that they are and they will happen the way that they happen. You can not attempt to single "me" out and also understand what I am speaking for. This eternal consciousness is within all of us, not only one of us. It interacts with itself eternally, daily, here and now in these replies... so that it may know itself better.

Let's run another little test. In the next post I make on ATS, can you stop me from using the letter 'e'?

I suppose if "I", this body, really wanted to, I could track you down and attempt to do so. You can stop yourself from using the letter "e". But again, here you are attempting to separate us. We are no separate. There is no control. I understand the viewpoint of your questions, you've been lied to you, told there was an all might diety separate from yourself in control of you that will strike you down or cause you to go blind at any moment. 100% false.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Is this what you mean, oh great one?

Yes fellow great one. But it is also in the tsunamis and the Earthquakes, and the suffering, because it is all caused by us and the illusions that we create.

Correct, there is no heavnly entity in the clouds with thunderbolts waiting to destroy the world with little horsemen that carry potions of Wordly infection, although that can easily be interpretted as a great analogy for what the consciousness is doing to itself. The whole world is currently becoming into a sickened state relative to what Humanity needs to survive because of Humanity's actions. The Earth will continue with or without Humanity, unless Humanity annihilates it. It will evolve as it is doing right now. Unrelated to Humanity the planet is fine, but according to our needs it is taking a downward spiral.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Someone has been reading Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein, do you grok?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join