It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is really an E.T.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think we had a more harmonious world before E.T., if thats what happened, infected Earth with its mechanized ways.

Maybe we lived like mother nature designed until ET (the Devil) brought all the corruption and its evil ways that we exibit, kinda like a mental disease.

I dont think we are supposed to be living this way but an ET changed that.
Maybe ET the Devil and the tree of knowledge are connected.

The Devil was an ET?
Just thinking out of the box here.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by earth2]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow, i just realised how this "reptilian" trend started. :-)
Actually, in lot of ancient myths there is someone (god/demi-god/hero) which gives as a present certain technologies (say,fire or similar) to the people, and gods punish him. Maybe there is some truth in this, but i do not see technology as ultimate evil, just a tool in our hands.
You can use e=m*c*c to have a lot of free enrgy, or to nuke. Nukes are (as of now) far more advanced when compared to cold fusion tech.
And it was our choice ,where to invest our resources.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think instead of E.T. , an extra-dimensional being might be more appropriate.

In the multidimensional universe, there are 'beings' or 'life forms' of consciousness, just as there are in our dimension on this planet. Consider what type of beings would exist in lower dimensions? Consider what type of beings would exist in the higher dimensions?

There we have our angels and demons, our God and our Devil. If the Devil is 'real' he is the lower dimensional emanation of all darkness, ignorance, malice, hate, evil etc. and I don't think the human mind would be able to comprehend him (just like God.)

But there would definitely be many beings affected by that lower dimensional consciousness , and these could be the Demons, the E.T.'s (bad E.T.'s) etc. as we like to think of them.

In fact, we ourselves could be affected by lower dimensional consciousness , and we understand this as evil, or badness. etc. If E.T.'s have anything to do with this, it is because they are 'in' on manipulating us and affecting us on our lower dimensional levels. (Our lower senses, aggressions, etc.)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

There was never a time of 'mankind' as you think of it before the "ET". Before the "ET" there was a much more harmony planet because there was no life on it. It was the "ET" that introduced the single cell orginisims that would become all life here on earth.

This was well before the full blown rebelion of the "ET"s "Lucifer" and "Satan" and before the rebelious actions of the Planetary Prince "the devil" went astray and messed up the process. That was also before the devil and the "ET" that where the helpers started going about claiming themselves to be the King/Gods of the planet earth some 125 thousand years ago.

The Urantia Book-

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

You can use e=m*c*c to have a lot of free enrgy, or to nuke. Nukes are (as of now) far more advanced when compared to cold fusion tech.
And it was our choice ,where to invest our resources.

I'm afraid it really was not our choice what happened with nuclear technology. The man who invented the hydrogen bomb (I believe) was in cohorts with Bohemian Grove regulars (the Illuminati).

The first thing people need to realize is that human beings did not decide at some point to be violent and stupid. If we did actually control the world, things would be different. But what controls the world is a system not built for man, but for some other purpose. I think we're figuring out what that purpose is....

[edit on 21-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

new topics

top topics

join