It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news Serbia first deadly incident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Maybe this belongs in to the breaking news section but I do not have a source for it.
US state department confirms that a carbonized body was found in the US ambasy in Serbia. US state department confirms that a carbonized body was found in the building.As to who it is remains unclear, this is the first deadly incident as a result of the events that are happening in Serbia.
No url source is present yet as this is happening now live on televison, on a local Romanian television.
Sources state that the corpse might be one of the US staff members, but it is hard to tell since the body was burned beyond recognition.This would escalate events out of proportions if the corpse belogs to the staff of the US ambasy.
I'm sorry but there are no availible links for the source.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Found this:
external link

Mentions the charred body etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Who ever it was, i cannot see him or her, having a nice death.

Did you hear on cnn, how the people attacking the embassey were soccer hooligans. What the hell was that about?
They also said it was just a few dozen people, looked like alot more to me attacking the building.

[edit on 2/21/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Back in '92 B92 was hot on the net... now? Everyone has a story.

200,000 dead between '92 and 95. Much bad blood... never been settled. No more Yugo... should have seen the place in the '80s.

I'm trying to get any of the FM and vid feeds. B92 down, Maxiss up but audio won't play for me but 72.232.3.154:5500... , CBC confirms charred body reports from the US Embassy, all US diplos are accounted for and they mention it could be a protester... likely from the same sources. Pingvin got feed www.radiopingvin.com... , hit wwitv.com Kosovo 2 listings GazettaBesa vid albanian mms://70.85.72.122/besa , the 12 Serb stations, several are working but showing only test patterns... others are showing "normal" programming. Just after 12AM Belgrade time... she's gonna blow.

Vic

top topics

join