It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link-up to Velikovsky's Exodus dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For those who are interested I've now got up a four-page series in which I link up to Velikovsky's dates for the Exodus coming from the other side. Velikovsky, an original thinker, asserted that the chronologies of the conventional Egyptologists were completely out of whack. Historians of Jewish history always have to take wild guesses in any event at the Exodus date, always wrong, and made doubly wrong because they relate their guesses to Egyptian chronologies which aren't right to begin with.

www.root-1.co.il...

I put the Hebrews going down into Egypt way back in the Fifth Dynasty, just after the big pyramids were built, and work out from there. This is much too early by conventional standards but depending in part to the name of Yosef, that's Joseph, in Egyptian, which was Zaphnathpaneah, and that of his wife, Osnath. In both cases the names are in honor of the goddess Neith, and the various times when she peaked in popularity are known.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Velikovsky update, new input.
A good summary page of the theory.
www.wovoca.com...

Many of the ancient traditions of the Peruvians, Mayas, and Mexicans of America were recorded soon after the Spanish conquests. Mexican annals related that the sun did not appear for a four-fold night and that 52 years before another catastrophe had occurred. The Mayas believed that some time in the past there had been a period in which the sun’s motion had been interrupted and the waters had turned red.

Venus picking up some red iron dirt from Mars and dumping tons
in the oceans and waters of the Earth would be the only way to make
red water continents apart.

join