It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robot spirits used as a final weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Think there's a such thing as robot spirits put together by a grand Spirit that get sent out to do certain tasks like for one to capture wicked alien spirits in the grand Spirit's mankind to put them in some form of prison for pest control and to keep them there forever?

Who says spirits cant also be robots? Who knows what non-conscious material objects there are for a line of defense in this unlimited plane for different existences.

I figure there has to be non-conscious prison guards, so to speak, that do what they are programmed to to put and keep away alien beings that pose as dangerous pests to our grand Higher Self being us. No one consciously alive would want the job of holding off wicked aliens from ravaging the whole. You wouldnt want wicked alien spirits and our spirits all in the body of mankind for ever. There will be a time where all the aliens are gathered together and cast into a prison. And remember, prison isnt meant to be liked to why it's a form of a hell.

There is already the astral plane that aliens come out of in this world which we as humans cant do anything about. Though I bet robot spirits could do something about it. Consider the Gospel: They would be the ones to sever the wicked from among the just just in the time where destinct times become divided times.

The robot spirits are for our side as our guardian weapons. May the weapons be with you!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No offense, but...

WTF

I'm completely confused. If this were a cartoon, my head would be 'asploding.

Anything is possible of course...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

I think maybe he is trying to add something in the writing contest, cause this is so far fetched

I wish more peole who posted would not be so vague or run off so much the words go faster than thought

please eloborate

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

well, thats a stream of conciousness if ever i heard one... probably the conciousness of someone who has just taken more than the recomended dose of something...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
In before goldeon hammer.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Yeah, this is a pretty far out idea, but a "spirit" even in humans is questionable, but in a robot? I think not.

The thing about robots that we as humans will always be able to dominate their existence. They can always be turned OFF.
Even a robot wont live forever.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow

i have enough difficulty believing in the human spirit, never mind a robot one
Thats really deep stuff is that - when i get like that i just usually want M&Ms and to giggle and fall asleep

Serious question, does your toaster talk to you? I have a mate who swears his does.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I can only think of one thing to say, and it can't be spelled properly in this instance:

Wat?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I reject your reality and substitute it for my own.

Dude, whatever you are on, I want some!

[edit on 5/9/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is this Scientology?

is it?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

You know, you may be right there! I hadn't thought of that angle.

Do I detect the makings of a scilon thread?

top topics

join