It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sdtietge

A suprise in the sense it doesn't happen often, but I distinctly remember the earthquake in that area in 1987. Our house shook all the way up in MI, where we lived NW of Lansing.

Here's more about earthquakes in that area:link

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sdtietge

hahahaha

that is so ridiculous

to one of the other posters on here

his wife is the 2nd witness?

oh lordy

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
from his website

Having said that, more will be said in the months to come, but now is the time to publicly reveal the name of the second end-time witness. It is my wife Laura. We are a family through whom God will be working to bring an end to this age and setting the stage (and much more) for the age to follow. Many will mock and ridicule, but as we go forward, this time God will place fear in those who mock Him and His servants. Power has been given to make this so.

Unless they both breathe out fire, or have the power to shut the sky's from raining, or can call out Moses like plagues on nations. I would conclude that they are both false prophets.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib_2
from his website

Having said that, more will be said in the months to come, but now is the time to publicly reveal the name of the second end-time witness. It is my wife Laura. We are a family through whom God will be working to bring an end to this age and setting the stage (and much more) for the age to follow. Many will mock and ridicule, but as we go forward, this time God will place fear in those who mock Him and His servants. Power has been given to make this so.

i've just heard too that he now says his wife is the 2nd witness. but i'm at his site now, it doesn't say that. where exactly in his site does it say that?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
he's just posted a new thread on his webpage. my bad, it does he says his wife is the 2nd witness. i find that really weird. all this time, he didn't know who the 2nd witness was, now all of a sudden, it is now his wife? that's pretty bizzare to me. after all this time, 2 years approx which he claimed to be one of the witnesses, he says he never knew who the 2nd witness was, it now turns out to be his wife. how come he wasn't aware of this before? but he gives no reason to base this claim on. did he just turn around to his wife and say 'hey... you're the 2nd witness, it was you all along. this makes sense cause i'm the other witness and i'm your husband". however, i'm not saying that claim is false, but that kinda does look a little flaw'ish there a bit. but that's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Funny i stumbled on the first thread and went to his website tonight to hear that the 7th seal was opened yesterday...coincidence? I just listened to his interview from last week. I guess we'll see in the next 45-90 days like he says, that will clear this up. In the meantime I'm going to buy a big bag of rice just incase things get shut down and I'm hungry....that is a big claim he made and i have had his book for about a year or so...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Funny i stumbled on the first thread and went to his website tonight to hear that the 7th seal was opened yesterday...coincidence? I just listened to his interview from last week. I guess we'll see in the next 45-90 days like he says, that will clear this up. In the meantime I'm going to buy a big bag of rice just incase things get shut down and I'm hungry....that is a big claim he made and i have had his book for about a year or so...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker13
he's just posted a new thread on his webpage. my bad, it does he says his wife is the 2nd witness. i find that really weird. all this time, he didn't know who the 2nd witness was, now all of a sudden, it is now his wife? that's pretty bizzare to me. after all this time, 2 years approx which he claimed to be one of the witnesses, he says he never knew who the 2nd witness was, it now turns out to be his wife. how come he wasn't aware of this before? but he gives no reason to base this claim on. did he just turn around to his wife and say 'hey... you're the 2nd witness, it was you all along. this makes sense cause i'm the other witness and i'm your husband". however, i'm not saying that claim is false, but that kinda does look a little flaw'ish there a bit. but that's my opinion.

For the record, he didn't say he never knew who the witness was, he said all along he knew who they were.

And as for the previous poster who said no prophecy has ever been fullfilled spiritually, I can't help but shake my head. Many prophecies are fulfilled both phycially and spiritually. What about all the events of the old testament being physical events to symbolise spiritual events of the future? What about the exodus out of phycial Egypt as a sign for our duty to leave spiritual Egypt? What about the physical temple as a phycial type of the future spirtual temple, namely the church. What about the passover lamb? Are you healed phycially by the stripes of Jesus, or spiritually? Does it say in revelation that people on earth will the trumpets, or are they blown in heaven? I could go on, but what did Jesus say to Nicodemus when he thought only physically?

(John 3:4) Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

(John 3:9) Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus replied... "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?" (John 3:12)

Indeed.

Besides Ron has said all along the events follwoing the first trumpet will be quite visible, and will happen over a period of seven weeks, so don't expect him to spiritualize them away. He has even said if nothing physical hapens by Pentecost he will admit he was a fals prophet.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 16:17
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Jesus spoke about Time being Cut Short [Matthew 24:22, Mark 13:20]. I believe the reason why the Seven Thunders of Revelation were never recorded was due to the fact, if you look at the scriptures relating to the Seventh Angel, it is here, that Jesus’ words concerning time being cut short, takes place. Hence, this is why the Seven Thunders of Revelation were never recorded by John, due to the fact that when the seventh angel appears, it is finished. Yet, this is what Weinland’s whole book addresses. The Seven Thunders.

As for Mr. Weinland divulging the second witness as his wife, all I can say to that is, hopefully this will be eye opening enough for all those who have followed him that now they can clearly see what everyone has been trying to warn them in regard to this man’s deception concerning himself and now, his own wife.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/19/2008 by jdposey]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ridiculous. Enoch and Elias are the two witnesses. The anti-Christ is very real and alive on earth today, He must be loving Mr. Weinland taking peoples attention away from him and the real witnesses that have not shown up yet. The Great tribulation will start soon this year, However you will hear the trumpet sound. Remember to have enough food and water to last a few weeks and do not leave your home or look out the windows.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Ridiculous. Enoch and Elias are the two witnesses.

Where does it say this in scripture?

Also, all those who are bent on trying to discredit and mocking Ron Weinland and his wife Laura, I sincerely suggest you listen to the latest sermon "It has begun" by clicking on the live sermon icon at

www.cog-pkg.org...

God bless

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
doc,
There are threads on ATS concerning Enoch and Elijah>>here's one I know of
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They have traditionally been thought of as possibilities for being the two witnesses since neither died but were taken to heaven. Also Moses has been considered due to preparation of his body by angels..Those are the biblical facts.

As for RW(and wife being) the Two..a whole lot of pretrib escathology has to be convoluted to make that a possibility..By the way be carefull of anyone who claims to get some special or extra knowledge from God. All that resides in the bible we have.
BP

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex

And as for the previous poster who said no prophecy has ever been fullfilled spiritually, I can't help but shake my head. Many prophecies are fulfilled both phycially and spiritually. What about all the events of the old testament being physical events to symbolise spiritual events of the future? What about the exodus out of phycial Egypt as a sign for our duty to leave spiritual Egypt? What about the physical temple as a phycial type of the future spirtual temple, namely the church. What about the passover lamb? Are you healed phycially by the stripes of Jesus, or spiritually? Does it say in revelation that people on earth will the trumpets, or are they blown in heaven? I could go on, but what did Jesus say to Nicodemus when he thought only physically?

I speak of prophecy. Of course there are many spiritual things that are typed by physical things in the old testament.

When Jesus Christ came, did He fulfill all the Old Testament prophecies concerning Him physically or spiritually?

The manner of His birth, where He was born, where He lived, what he did, did He fulfill these physically or spiritually?

He fulfilled them all physically, AND YES OF COURSE He fulfilled them spiritually TOO. The point is, these event were not "spiritualized" away.

And as I repeatedly mention, the idea that Jesus Christ did not exist eternally is just preposterous. Even if we said that one "normal" man, one who did not pre-exist eternally, who lived a sinless life died on the cross, HE COULD ONLY PAY THE PENALTY OF SIN FOR ONE OTHER MAN.

To say that one "normal" man could accept the penalty for all humanity is just nonsense.

In order for one to "pay" the cost for all humanity, that person had to be "worth" more or of equal value, than all humanity.
That could only be true if HE CREATED ALL HUMANITY. In His pre-existent state as The Word and God, this is what He did, this is why His sacrifice was acceptable.

This is one of RW's primary teachings (that Christ did not pre-exist eternally). On this account alone I disqualify him.

As Christians, WE ALL have a responsibility to "put them (alleged apostles or prophets) to the test", the bible shows us how to do this.

It should be stated (again), that the test for a true prophet has nothing to do with prophecy being fulfilled.

If a prophet prophesies 10 future events, and 10 future event come true, exactly on schedule, exactly as he stated, does he "pass the test"? No, this is not how you "test" an apostle of prophet. You test them by whether they lead you away from the true God to false gods, and false ways and false teachings. The god that RW preaches about is not the true God, it is a false God. Unfortunately for many RW supporters, it will take 3 1/2 years, and Christ NOT SHOWING UP, to finally convince them, that he is a false prophet.

NOTHING MAJOR (in terms of a nuclear strike) will happen between now and Pentecost. I do not say there will not be wars, or rumors of wars, we've had these, and will continue to have them. I say nothing major will happen because there are many other things that must come into play before this will occur (one of them being the re-constitution of the Holy Roman Empire one last time, with the Beast and False Prophet).

Things like the Sun turning black, and the Moon turning to blood, do you say these will occur "spiritually" or physically?

What about 1/3 of all the trees burning up? Physical or spiritual? It's not talking about grass in heaven (if they have grass).
It's not talking about "spiritual grass". It's talking about real physical trees, and real physical grass.

This is something that will happen physically, in the real world, as mentioned, this is what THE BIBLE says will occur at the First Trumpet. This clearly has not happened. RW has categorically stated that the First Trumpet HAS ALREADY BEEN BLOWN.

[continued]

[edit on 19-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No, of course this "blowing of trumpet" is not something that people will hear, But this is something that will happen "physically" by real angels who will blow real trumpets, in heaven, but at there blowing, real events will occur on earth PHYSICALLY...in terms of terrible plagues and naturals disasters and wars.

If nothing happens between now and Pentecost....WILL YOU FINALLY ACCEPT THAT HE IS A FALSE PROPHET????

Or will you have to wait for 3 1/2 years to figure this out?

Yes, the Two Witnesses WILL COME, yes the bible does speak of them, they will come, and at that point it will be obvious for any with a discerning eye, that they are who they will represent themselves to be.

God has ALWAYS used men to fill these roles of prophets. Yes, there were many great women in both the old testament and new testament, as well as some women in the NT who prophesied certain things. But in terms of major "jobs" like these, God has always used men, He has never used a husband and wife team the way RW claims He's using them as.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
... and do not leave your home or look out the windows.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Sky watcher]

I guess with Duct Tape, LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

The home is sacred. Evil can not touch you in your home unless otherwise invited. If you believe in the great warning then you will know that this is when hell is cast unto the earth and then demons will roam freely to catch you. Many people see this as the comet Wormwood hitting earth and its contents being some sort of bio weapon. I think that what ever it is we need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
You will hear the warning as it is a message from god to get right or else. Thats its sole purpose. Why have warnings that know one can hear especially the brainless sheeple we have among us today who couldn't tell you who the president is.
Each of us will be shown what we have done and what we need to do to be right with god. From there on it is our choice where we end up. Heaven or hell.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well I listened to the sermon he gave Sat., in Jerusalem....

In a nutshell...

His interpretation of the blowing of the First Trumpet =

1) Pope will be strongly influenced by Satan
2) The Two Witnesses begin their work

The burning of 1/3 of all trees + burning of all grass, is to come later in a progressive manner.

I technically would have no problem with the 1/3 of all trees being burnt, and all grass being burnt in a "progressive manner", I.e. Over time...This is not an instantaneously event, it has a definitive beginning and an amount of time through which it will occur.

Now he's saying (if I heard him correctly) that this is to occur within the next 45 to 90 days, and then the second trumpet would be blown, and with this one (hopefully) he's painted himself into a corner...because the second trumpet would involve a nuclear strike on American shores.

I can't wait to see him spiritualize this away into some "spiritual" nuclear strike that has occurred.

Now here's the problem...the 7 Trumpets will be blown. If you believe the bible, and the bible is true, then of course, this must happen. So yes, eventually I believe this will occur. The problem is RW does not understand the timing of WHEN this occurs during the 3 1/2 time period commonly known (collectively) as The Great Tribulation.

The book of revelation actually tells you WHEN this occurs in that period.

Revelation 6 (King James Version)

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is the opening of the 6th seal : now this Sun/Moon sign IS NOT JUST SOME ECLIPSE..It is not just some normal eclipse, I do not think this event will be fulfilled by an eclipse. THE WORLD WOULD NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SUCH AN EVENT. That is the world will not react to a normal eclipse and consider that to signify anything. No, this event will more like be like what happened at the crucifixion when the Sun turned dark for a 3 hour period. This was a supernatural event. There are scant extra biblical mentioning of this in history
Some try to explain it away as an eclipse, but this can not occur during Passover season in Jerusalem.

But notice, notice what the bible says this sign signals......

It signals THE START of the "Great Day of His Wrath"...or The DAY OF THE LORD.....

God gives this sign so that the world and His church, can see "where they are" in time. So that the Trumpet blasts CAN NOT occur until some time IN THE LAST YEAR of the 3 1/2 year Tribulation period.

[continued]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The seventh seal is opened sometime at the beginning or most likely at the exact beginning of that LAST YEAR, THEN the first Trumpet is blown soon after that. The Trumpets will be blown THROUGHOUT THAT LAST YEAR. All 7 trumpet will be blown throughout that year at different points throughout the year. Why do I say this?? Well because we know that the First Trumpet is soon blown after the 7th seal (which comes soon after or immediately after the 6th seal with the Sun/Moon/Meteor shower sign, which signals the Last Year). So we know a trumpet blast sounds (in heaven) at the start of the year. BUT at the end of the year we know this...THE LAST TRUMPET is blown, we know this because this signals the return of Christ, who COMES AFTER the Two Witnesses ARE MARTYRED. They are martyred at the end of the 1260 days. After they are martyred the 7th trumpet is soon blown. So that last year, is the Year of Trumpets.

Revelation 11 (King James Version)
11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them (the Two Witnesses), and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So even if RW is one of the Two Witnesses, his timing as far as the Trumpet Blasts is COMPLETELY WRONG.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
doc,
There are threads on ATS concerning Enoch and Elijah>>here's one I know of
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They have traditionally been thought of as possibilities for being the two witnesses since neither died but were taken to heaven. Also Moses has been considered due to preparation of his body by angels..Those are the biblical facts.

Biblical facts? Traditionally it was thought to be Enoch and Elijah, but this in not written in scripture. Also Elijah and Enoch did not rise to Gods throne, the word heaven in hebrew also means simply the air. Jesus himself said nobody has risen to God's throne.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib

I speak of prophecy. Of course there are many spiritual things that are typed by physical things in the old testament.

When Jesus Christ came, did He fulfill all the Old Testament prophecies concerning Him physically or spiritually?

Here's one of many....

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
What about 1/3 of all the trees burning up? Physical or spiritual? It's not talking about grass in heaven (if they have grass).
It's not talking about "spiritual grass". It's talking about real physical trees, and real physical grass.

This is something that will happen physically, in the real world, as mentioned, this is what THE BIBLE says will occur at the First Trumpet. This clearly has not happened. RW

Nobody said this would be spiritual. This event FOLLOWS the first trumpet.

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

If this happens physically within the next 45-90 day, will you admit that you are wrong? I doubt it.

Also, RW never said Jesus was "normal". You are twisting his words at every turn. You are bent on proving him wrong using your own interpretations of scripture for one reason, because if he is right, then it is you who is wrong. Time will tell won't it.

[edit on 19/4/08 by doctorex]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join