It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spaznotz

I just reread your note. Yes I'll repent if they all die, as stated in his book excerpt below, before 15 months is up.

The fact is you have to repent because Ron said that by now some would already be dead. No one is.

You say events back up Ron. What one did he prophesy? Ken Ring has been more accurate and he uses the moon to predict.
edit on 17-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
From the book page 107-108

"To make it absolutely clear, my petition covers more in regard to the scattered ministers. The most notable among them will be those who die toward the beginning. However, every minister who was scattered, who fails to repent early on and return to God (with me, as God’s minister, teaching them) will die during the final three and one-half years of great tribulation. The most notable deaths early on, which are yet to come to pass, will be the two remaining television presenters in the Living Church of God. The sound of this thunder will be intensified by the early deaths of the leaders of the Philadelphia Church of God, the Restored Church of God and the Church of the Great God. Then, those in the largest scattered group, who think they have escaped, will be lifted up to believe that God is with them because they are so filled with pride. But, when that happens, the deaths of many in the United Church of God will begin. How much more specific can one be to show that he is either of God, and indeed His prophet, or someone who has clearly stepped over the line to be dealt with by God in a speedy manner. Time will tell! And, you don’t have long to wait! (2) The second phase of death will be upon notable people in the world. It will begin small and increase in intensity as all the thunders do. These notable people will include political leaders and well known entertainment and sports figures. It will include other religious figures within the various religions of the world. The primary exception to this will be the Pope of the Catholic
Church, who is prophesied to die directly after the return of Jesus Christ. This phase will overlap the first, but this is the main one that people in the world will notice."

"die toward the beginning" we only have 35% of the time left.
"every minister... will die in the 3 1/2 years"
"Early on the two TV presenters" How early on?, we're over 2/3 into it
"followed by deaths of leaders of 3 churches.." 27 of 42 months have come and gone and they're still there
"pride grows and then 'many' in the CoG die" ?? what 2, 50, 100? has anyone actually died let alone several?
"dealt with by God in a speedy manner" It seems God is not in a rush yet
"Political leaders" None yet
"Entertainment and sports people" Dont include the real old foggies thats too obvious
"Then other religious figures in the world" Ok, but not yet
"But not the Pope" Finally one prophesy which as at today's date is absolutely accurate! Well done Ron!
edit on 17-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I must say I find your current change in attitude and manner of speaking to me rather refreshing, and unexpected. If we can continue to at least keep things this way I would be happy to reply. You must keep in mind that Ron never stated that they would start dying early on or at the beginning of the the 360 days, he was speaking of that particular phase of that thunder, which hasn't even begun yet. When that phase begins, those mentioned as dying "early on" etc will be first. From memory those two presenters he mentions are Roderick Meredith and Richard Ames (not sure on spelling). He has mentioned recently as last sermon that this phase is soon to begin, so keep your eye out.

Take care.
edit on 17-3-2011 by spaznotz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The title of the chapter is "The Seven Thunders of the 6th Seal". Which seal are we in? Yes, yes, I know -- didn't say that they wouldn't _continue_ into the 7th seal. But why didn't they _start_ in the 6th seal?

Ron offered the first phase of the 5th thunder:
"How much more specific can one be to show that he is either
of God, and indeed His prophet, or someone who has clearly
stepped over the line to be dealt with by God in a speedy manner.
Time will tell! And, you don’t have long to wait!"

The title of the book is "2008 -- God's Final Witness". These deaths were to prove Ron as a Witness so he could give a final witness in 2008. But it's 3 years later. What gives?

What specific detailed prophecy of Weinland has come to pass? No, don't talk about the economy. It was to have totally collapsed by 2008. Point to a specific prophecy.

The Two Witnesses are supposed to have great powers. When has Weinland exercised those powers and what were the results?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeddtfa
The title of the chapter is "The Seven Thunders of the 6th Seal". Which seal are we in? Yes, yes, I know -- didn't say that they wouldn't _continue_ into the 7th seal. But why didn't they _start_ in the 6th seal?

They are starting after the opening of the 6th seal. The 6th seal hasn't been "re-sealed".

Ron offered the first phase of the 5th thunder:
"How much more specific can one be to show that he is either
of God, and indeed His prophet, or someone who has clearly
stepped over the line to be dealt with by God in a speedy manner.
Time will tell! And, you don’t have long to wait!"

The title of the book is "2008 -- God's Final Witness". These deaths were to prove Ron as a Witness so he could give a final witness in 2008. But it's 3 years later. What gives?

Like you just pointed out, the book is called "God's" final witness, not "Ron's final witness". 2008 was his (God's) final warning before the 360 days began. Ron's witness would go on for 1260 days, not for the duration of 2008. You are twising the truth.

What specific detailed prophecy of Weinland has come to pass? No, don't talk about the economy. It was to have totally collapsed by 2008. Point to a specific prophecy.

Ron's book doesn't state that the economy would collapse in 2008.

The Two Witnesses are supposed to have great powers. When has Weinland exercised those powers and what were the results?

Praying for and being inspired to ask the church to pray for an increase in the thunders ring any bells? This is why this discussion is pointless. People simply make up lies and twist what Ron has said.

Goodbye all.
edit on 17-3-2011 by spaznotz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The fifth thunder hasn't started yet? It started in 2008 according to Ron. Where can you verify it hasn't started according to words Ron has printed in 2008! You have to remember that within 2008 much much destruction was to have happened within the USA.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No Spaznotz, your replies don't show any real thinking of what 'has' been said.

I found in his book what Ron said about when the fifth thunder (in three parts) started....

(1) This first phase of this Fifth Thunder has already begun in a very small way upon the Church of God that was scattered, after the prophesied apostasy (2 Thes. 2).This phase of the Fifth Thunder is one of my own choosing,
which God has granted me as part of His own will and purpose for the Church
(2) The second phase of death will be upon notable people in the world. It will begin small and increase in intensity as all the thunders do. These notable people will include political leaders and well known entertainment and sports figures. It will include other religious figures within the various religions of the world. The primary exception to this will be the Pope of the Catholic Church, who is prophesied to die directly after the return of Jesus Christ. This phase will overlap the first, but this is the main one that people in the world will notice.
(3) The third phase of death will come from epidemics and pandemics in the world. Over this past year, many governments in the world have started minimal preparations for a possible pandemic from bird flu. This and much more are coming upon the world scene. As God has warned throughout time, the endtime will be the worst time in man’s history.

If one had died (just one) Ron would have lept onit as proof. But Ron said. (his words in 2008) that the first part had already begun. Now that is nearly three years ago. No one had died. Ron is therefore wrong because he said it has ALREADY (emphasis) started. But it hasn't.

The 2nd phase could be agreed that is hasn't started yet.
The 3rd phaze included vbird flu becuase Ron pointed to that 'threat' as a sign but it has proved to be nothing. he said of the bird flu "this and much more are coming ..." But 'this' didn't come, it was a non event on a world scale.

I am genuinely surprsied that you can't see what Ron has written, how clear and specific it is about deaths and that you cannot see see that it hasn't happened in those things he said would. I'll spell it out again just in case your somehow got a mental block in compassion for your leader (because that is a documented issue in some cults).

Ron said....

The first part had already begun (ie deaths of certain named people)
Result after three years: Nil
The second part could as he said happen anywhere in the 3 1/2 years
(15 months to go for it to happen yet)
The third part involved things he pointed to as evidence.
Result after three years: Nil including the specifc pandemic he referred to.

Mainly the lack of deaths are the proof Ron is wrong as they were name, specifc event and time frame. And it's wrong.
edit on 17-3-2011 by daggyz because: add

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

They are starting after the opening of the 6th seal. The 6th seal hasn't been "re-sealed".

You need to read what I wrote again. I never implied that the 6th seal wasn't "re-sealed". Of course now that you mention it, the 7th seal opened the first time in March of 2008 and then again in December of 2008 so we must have reentered the 6th seal. Thanks for helping to point this out.

Like you just pointed out, the book is called "God's" final witness, not "Ron's final witness". 2008 was his (God's) final warning before the 360 days began. Ron's witness would go on for 1260 days, not for the duration of 2008. You are twising the truth.

That's the title of the book. And who is God's Final Witness? Since Ron claims to be the spokesman of the Two Witnesses, that would be, according to him, Ron himself.

Ron's book doesn't state that the economy would collapse in 2008.

Ron said it in interviews.

Praying for and being inspired to ask the church to pray for an increase in the thunders ring any bells?

As a matter of fact, it does ring some bells. Like Ron's sermon at the end of January, 2009 in which the PKG members were to pray for an increase in the thunders to humble us. When they didn't happen, Ron attempted to rewrite history as the fast being for a delay in the thunders. No, Ron. No,

Anyway, asking other people to pray is not exercising Witness powers. According to page 89 of his book:
"The fire proceeding out of their mouth is symbolic of the
power to pronounce exacting judgments upon anyone who
would do them harm. Whatever the two witnesses pronounce
will come to pass. Whatever the two witnesses pronounce
will come to pass. If people try to kill them (two witnesses), the
very manner in which they seek to accomplish this will be the
very manner in which they will die. God will give divine
protection to His two witnesses. He will give them great power
to not only pronounce how some will suffer for trying to do
them harm, but God will also give them power to perform
devastating destruction as often as they choose. They will be
given power beyond that which Moses was given when he led
the Israelites out of Egypt. They, too, will be able to turn the
waters to blood. They will be able to close up the heavens so
that it will not rain on any area they choose. They will have
power to call all manner of plagues upon any part of the earth
as often as they choose."
So the real Two Witnesses don't have to enlist other people's prayers, they just say it and it happens.

And what they said was that I and anyone who mocks them would die speedily from the inside. Why is it that I'm still alive over two years later?

This is why this discussion is pointless. People simply make up lies and twist what Ron has said.

The only people lying and twisting what Ron has said are Ron and his PKG members, to try to shoehorn what he's prophesied into the way things really happened.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ron said....

The first part had already 'begun' in 2008 (ie deaths of certain named people)
Result after three years: Nil

Whats happened Spaznotz. Has he commented on this lack of fulfillment that you know about?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ronaldweinland.info...

Once a liar, always a liar.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Well done. We needed the reminder because his followers keep diverting from those words of his.

I would like Spaznotz to clarify 'why' deaths haven't occurred when Ron hasn't changed his original prediction in any spoken or written form.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The following from page 107-108 of "2008 -- God's Final Witness":

The most notable deaths early on, which are yet to come to pass, will be the two remaining television presenters in the Living Church of God. The sound of this thunder will be intensified by the early deaths of the leaders of the Philadelphia Church of God, the Restored Church of God and the Church of the Great God. Then, those in the largest scattered group, who think they have escaped, will be lifted up to believe that God is with them because they are so filled with pride. But, when that happens, the deaths of many in the United Church of God will begin.

How much more specific can one be to show that he is either of God, and indeed His prophet, or someone who has clearly stepped over the line to be dealt with by God in a speedy manner. Time will tell! And, you don’t have long to wait!

It boils down to the meaning of "early on". Reasonable people would consider that the title of the chapter where this statement is made is "The Seven Thunders of the 6th Seal" and that the book was published in 2006, and taking these considerations into account would expect that the 5 named ministers dying "early on" would be before the 7th seal opened, while the deaths of rank-and-file CoG ministers could drag on into the 7th seal. After all, this was defined by Weinland himself as proof that he is God's prophet, which is necessary for the population at large to consider that they should heed his warnings.

But PKG members are not reasonable people. After all they've followed Ron into the 2nd timeline and ignored a number of failed predictions made even since then. PKG members will argue that it's still "early on". And they will continue that it's "early on" all the way up to May 27, 2012.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ronald the false prophet Weinland, has stated that

1) the take over of the U.S. by the Beast may be a peaceful takeover (rolls eyes)
2) the "men of the east" who are prepared to overrun the earth and slay 1/3 of man. (Rev 9:13-16)
these appear (according to Ron) a year, month, day, hour, before the last day. (totally wrong for a host of reasons). This "will occur" at end of next month. (it won't).
He says we may not see them preparing or doing anything.

So basically
We'll be taken over by Beast power but not see or notice it.
The Asiatic hordes will overrun the earth, but we'll probably not see or know it.

how convenient.

edit on 20-3-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Over 3 weeks since Ronald Weinland asked for judgment to come NOW.

Unless Ronald has a new definition for NOW....NOW has come and gone.

I realize when things don't occur (which is often), Ronald starts to redefine the language.

His dictionary of double speak, is quite large.

It's not now, it's the beginning of now, it starts to begin now....or something or other.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeddtfa

Well, May 26th is still early on then!

Please spaznotz. Why aren't they dead yet?

edit on 21-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
Over 3 weeks since Ronald Weinland asked for judgment to come NOW.

Actually 4 weeks now. His "NOW!!!" sermon was given Feb 19th in Orlando.

Just like he said on December 20, 2008:
"Those are the ones who God is going to begin working with early on, the mockers, the scorners, those who hate God. They’re the ones who are going to lose out on what God is offering. But not only that, as an example of certain things, because God is going to bring an end to this age, and because of the job he’s going to do even through me, that I certainly call upon those individuals to begin having those very problems I mentioned earlier on. To die from within. And not slowly now – speedily. ...... And I’m speaking to people who are not a part of the church, but people who like to listen from time to time, and like to mock and make fun. Well your time is up now. "

Most people would consider "speedily" to be in a few days. But now we find that "now" and "speedily" are over 2 years. Except that Ron has spiritualized it. Just as he spiritualized the death of 1/3 of the vegetation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Come on Spaznotz, I'm not getting at you persoanlly, I'd just like you, as a representative of Rons church, to offer a direct an honest opinion on 'why' deaths haven't occurred when Ron hasn't changed his original prediction or time frame, in any spoken or written form since the book was released.

I don't need you to get upset and go off on tangents, if Ron is right he's right! Just show us who don't believe in him, why you think the deaths he said would happen in 2008 have not happened as he said they would?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"And remember that if God wants to warn us of the future he will send a real prophet who does signs and works miracles just as all prophets have done in the past. (In addition to, of course, speaking in accordance with the teaching of the past prophets of the Bible--something the False Prophet will fail to do despite showing great signs.) Until you find a prophet with that kind of pedigree, you can safely assume the prophecy you hear is false. That is what ten years of hearing and watching words and prophecies and comparing them to the Bible has taught me."

This is what was said of David Wilkerson failed prophecies from 1990's. It applies to Ron Weinland as well and I think is good advice for any who believe they've heard a 'real' prophet speak.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think Spaznotz has gone the way of Doctorex? Do you agree SirPaul?
edit on 23-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
I think Spaznotz has gone the way of Doctorex? Do you agree SirPaul?
edit on 23-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

"A person convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"

It's like when OJ was on trial, the evidence against him was so overwhelming, it constituted proof.

The same with Ronald, the evidence against him at this point is time is overwhelming.

One of the problem, I think, is that these followers confuse what comes out of Christ's mouth, and will come true (ie earthquakes increasing during endtimes), with anything that comes out of Ron's mouth. (none of which has come true).

Also that Ronald has some truths correct (ie Sabbath, Holy Days), he has so many untruths that disqualify him as a servant of God (ie Christ did not pre-exist).

The only way they *may* wake up, is the day after. In my humble opinion not even that would wake his followers up.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join