It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

In all fairness, Rumrunner, Mr.Weiland isn't a fake until/unless his predictions/prophecies fail to come to pass. Note: his prophesies have to come about exactly as predicted. If not then he has proven himself a false prophet...ie: not sent by God.

If I understand you you believe that Chrisrians fall under the new testament, thus no longer under the law of the old testament....that being made for the Jews. Since we are gentiles we aren't bound to (physical) circumcision or Judaic Law regarding the sabbath.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can blow him out of the water (using the bible)....but not only I, but anyone who reads the bible, which point do you want to start with?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey....I don't want to blow the guy out of the water....

Being a fellow Christian to Weiland and his following I just don't see this tactic as being "Christ-like". Why attack the guy for announcing the coming of Christ.

Jesus didn't set out to attack His attackers or anybody that didn't agree with Him.

Anyway, time will tell what is accurate prophesy and what isn't....no need for aggressive chapter and verse scripture wars. But this is just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deenamarie53

Being a fellow Christian to Weiland and his following I just don't see this tactic as being "Christ-like". Why attack the guy for announcing the coming of Christ.

Jesus didn't set out to attack His attackers or anybody that didn't agree with Him.

Anyway, time will tell what is accurate prophesy and what isn't....no need for aggressive chapter and verse scripture wars. But this is just my opinion.

You don't want to blow him out of the water???

Why not???

If Jesus was hear what would he do?

Would he let this arrogant scam artist continue to scam money out of innocent people in His name? or would he let people know he is a fraud?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
For the record I want you to know that I do NOT believe in organized religion.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I certainly don't like the fact that religion has come to be associated with such negative press. But where has it been said that we are supposed to believe in religion?

Sadly, I've come to the point where I don't associate with any "religious" groups...ie: those meeting in groups for fellowship. I honestly miss fellowship....but I sure as heck don't miss all the drama that's to be seen wherever people get together.

No, I don't believe in religion....just the The Big Guy upstairs.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner

Why not???

Would he let this arrogant scam artist continue to scam money out of innocent people in His name? or would he let people know he is a fraud?

C'mon....people are charged to use the "power of discernment", right? People are given free-will by the good Lord Himself....right?

Why then do you think it's your perrogative, or mine...or anyone else's to condemn the man?

I choose to follow our Lord in His directive to condemn not.

Why are you so worked up by this....if I may be so bold to ask?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

Everybody has a religion...even the athiests worship something...themselves and their "better than everyone else because I'm an athiest" attitude. That is worship my friends. And it's an idol. You may as well build one to yourselves and light a few candles around it. Yes, a shrine would represent it well.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm not getting what your saying....

OK....maybe I should say that I don't attend "religious organizations".

I follow what you're saying about religion, as in the religion of science, the religion of self....and so forth and so on.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I certainly don't like the fact that religion has come to be associated with such negative press. But where has it been said that we are supposed to believe in religion?

Sadly, I've come to the point where I don't associate with any "religious" groups...ie: those meeting in groups for fellowship. I honestly miss fellowship....but I sure as heck don't miss all the drama that's to be seen wherever people get together.

No, I don't believe in religion....just the The Big Guy upstairs.

I never said that you are supposed to believe in 'religion', believe in yourself or God ...That's between you and God.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Why not???

C'mon....people are charged to use the "power of discernment", right? People are given free-will by the good Lord Himself....right?

Why then do you think it's your perrogative, or mine...or anyone else's to condemn the man?

I choose to follow our Lord in His directive to condemn not.

Why are you so worked up by this....if I may be so bold to ask?

I'm not worked up, Well I should add 'now' to that, I'm only trying to save you from TPTB when it comes to this stuff, If you want to follow this guy , go right right ahead, don't say that you weren't warned tho, like I said I don't believe in 'organized religion', what you think of the Bible is between you and God alone, this guy is a total fraud, and like I said me vs him.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Rumrunner]

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Rumrunner]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
please don't hijack this thread with starting the debate about religion, that is obviously an area where no agreement will be found any time soon

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterAmerican

Originally posted by gnipp gnopp

I know where several of the the pro Ron folks are.

Where? xD I wanna come over^^

p.s.: don't say dallas, TX.... j/k

You have a U2U waiting for ya.

xD nope, I have a xB (or bb in your part of the world)

Have a wonderful Sabbath.

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

I'm saying the athiests tend to deny athiesm as a form of religion. But it is in and of itself a religion based on a belief system of believing thre is no higher power. In my opinion, atheists worship themselves (much as I have gathered from most of these threads). I was being a little sarcastic when I said they should build a shrine to themselves. That would seem a fitting form of worship for them. Make more sense now? You're my friend Deena...Wouldn't want you to think I was dissin ya.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Did anyone seem to notice that RW wears $500 suits?
and let's not forget those cufflinks... yea, keep titithing.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What's Ron up to lately? Time is a movin...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
things are happening just as Ron has described. Just last night we had an earthquake in England, the first one in 20 odd years and the biggest one. Just like Ron said, natural things like this are going to start increasing in freqeuncy, the other day sumatra was hit. Thats not just it there are other things that have been happening that fits prefectly to what Ron has predicted.

I have been even telling friends and family about these things before hand, and now they are really being opened up, they know something is brewing up.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It would be much wiser to focus on the message of RW and not the man. The message is based on biblical fact.

To "truthseekers" thanks...........

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The guy is a fraud. Anyone who knows even a little about the bible would know this.

Here's a good thread where Jdposey picks 10 things to point out. (There's a lot more)

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Rumrunner]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

One is that the sabbath seems to be big with this guy, but one thing he fails to know is that we are NOT under the sabbath, it was a law for the ancient Israelites and Jesus was the end of the law.

Perhaps you have failed to read for content...

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

He was not the end of the Law. As one of my favorite priests, Roman Catholic no less, has always said... In order to be a good Christian, first be a good Jew.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join