It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control! Is it real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It's been a while since I've been doing research in this area and came across few interesting articles regarding this. It seems like that HAARP and maybe some other type of frequency transmitters are being used to manipulated our thoughts/emotions. I have personally experience this when I'm in a city (getting bombarded by many different types of unseen frequencies) or when I leave the city and head out to the woods. I always notice a huge weight lifting off my head, I can feel and think much more clearly. I know this wasn't there a decade ago and gradually getting heavier and heavier. I like to get your thoughts on this subject. Here are few links to interesting articles:

The government has always been interesting in the idea of "mind control" since the CIA was involved with it by using '___' as a tool to do research on subject behavior by manipulating the chemical structure of the brain. Why would these people (illuminations, free masons, etc...) want to mind control people, well to see the answer you look at the past. Our history shows that there are always certain people in power that almost always promote hate, fear and war among us. They use us as slaves (Egyptian time or the black slavery, etc...) Now instead of using force to control us, they use our unconscious mind as tools of power over us.

How does '___' work:
en.wikipedia.org...

Article written in 1998:
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Video of Dr. Deagle (long, but very informative)
video.google.ca...

The program was successful but they end up moving it into private sector and declared the project "closed/classified". Personally I think they realized that it is "possible" to manipulate mind, but instead of using chemicals they can use frequencies to interfere with our own natural brain frequency. Every feeling/thought creates a certain amount of frequency, if one knows what these frequencies are and relate to, is it possible to create or interfere with our own signals. It is very plausible, if the right technology was available. So HAARP was introduced. Within the last decade this government owned research facility has been growing, from few thousand volt. of frequency it has gone up to millions volt. This facility is actively growing faster and faster, and since people close to facilities have claimed many sickness as well as not sleeping well, emotional problems and lot of medical illness.

What is HAARP:
en.wikipedia.org...

Also I have already opened another thread on HAARP (links to some very interesting videos):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also recently I came across a name "William James Guy Carr" which had a very interesting theory on mind control as well as many other predictions that seem very plausible as they are already happening.

Who is William James Guy Carr:
en.wikipedia.org...

Great clip from a tv show explaining how this could work:
video.google.ca...

Anyhow I based all these thought on the fact that our government isn't necessarily looking after our best interest and seeing them so obviously lying to us about the war, 911, elections and many other things makes me believe that I can not trust them. So you have to research things on your own and come up with your own understanding of reality. Here's what I think is going on, love to hear your thoughts on this or any links you can add!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh I can also make a well based claim that mind control is reality. It has been researched intensively by various intelligence agencies after Cardinal Mindszenty's trial in hungary 1948. It was supposed by foreign intelligences that Soviets had Cardinal's assistant brainwashed so that he told obvious lies about Cardinal, and therefore helped him to get arrested. Later Mindszenty himself was brainwashed and he admitted of being guilty in all the crimas that he have been blamed upon.

If it has been researched so vastly after that (and before, no doubt), there must nowadays be more sophisticated brainwash methods.. An effective results can be achieved by drug and sensory deprivation combination, white noise to the ears (I suppose this must be 440Mz or something, could be wrong) makes a person pretty bendable. Although it is highly individual what the effects are, but it seems to be working on most of people.

The real Manchurian Canditate was - according to Dominique Streatfeild - a series of events that took place in post-war denmark in 1951. Palle Hadrup robbed bank under what was believed to be hypnosis, and the tracks to his hypnotizer lead to his personal friend Bjorn Nielsen; Nielsen had hypnotized Hadrup during their mutual prison sentences - partly served in same cell after Hadrup requested for it. Nielsen used combination of Yoga and Hypnosis to mold Hadrup to fit the task ahead. It is unclear where Nielsen needed the money, but Hadrup willingly gave his personal wealth to Nielsen, as well as later married a woman that Nielsen later had sex with (front of Hadrup's eyes) and also committed bank robberies.

When later Hadrup got caught due the busted bank robbery(where he murdered people), he didn't confess anything. But danish psychiatrist Dr. Max Schmidt had interest in case as murders were uncommon in Denmark back then - So he hypnotized Hadrup, and after breaking down the clever defences that Nielsen had installed in Hadrups mind, he confessed everything. He told the doctor while being hypnotized all that Nielsen had done, how he poses to be Hadrup's guardian angel and messenger to God. And Hadrup bought all that and did whatever Nielsen wanted.

So, all in all, mind control is out there, but I guess some people are more sensitive to it than others. Just watch out who you have Yoga with

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Oh I can also make a well based claim that mind control is reality. It has been researched intensively by various intelligence agencies after Cardinal Mindszenty's trial in hungary 1948. It was supposed by foreign intelligences that Soviets had Cardinal's assistant brainwashed so that he told obvious lies about Cardinal, and therefore helped him to get arrested. Later Mindszenty himself was brainwashed and he admitted of being guilty in all the crimas that he have been blamed upon.

If it has been researched so vastly after that (and before, no doubt), there must nowadays be more sophisticated brainwash methods.. An effective results can be achieved by drug and sensory deprivation combination, white noise to the ears (I suppose this must be 440Mz or something, could be wrong) makes a person pretty bendable. Although it is highly individual what the effects are, but it seems to be working on most of people.

The real Manchurian Canditate was - according to Dominique Streatfeild - a series of events that took place in post-war denmark in 1951. Palle Hadrup robbed bank under what was believed to be hypnosis, and the tracks to his hypnotizer lead to his personal friend Bjorn Nielsen; Nielsen had hypnotized Hadrup during their mutual prison sentences - partly served in same cell after Hadrup requested for it. Nielsen used combination of Yoga and Hypnosis to mold Hadrup to fit the task ahead. It is unclear where Nielsen needed the money, but Hadrup willingly gave his personal wealth to Nielsen, as well as later married a woman that Nielsen later had sex with (front of Hadrup's eyes) and also committed bank robberies.

When later Hadrup got caught due the busted bank robbery(where he murdered people), he didn't confess anything. But danish psychiatrist Dr. Max Schmidt had interest in case as murders were uncommon in Denmark back then - So he hypnotized Hadrup, and after breaking down the clever defences that Nielsen had installed in Hadrups mind, he confessed everything. He told the doctor while being hypnotized all that Nielsen had done, how he poses to be Hadrup's guardian angel and messenger to God. And Hadrup bought all that and did whatever Nielsen wanted.

So, all in all, mind control is out there, but I guess some people are more sensitive to it than others. Just watch out who you have Yoga with

very interesting, thanks for the info. I think it may even have had something to do with JFK assassination.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Your info was interesting as well. But there was a little glitch on the Haudrup / Nielsen case I haven't yet mentioned:

Later on 60's or 70's (can't recall right now), Nielsen is said to phone his ex-girlfriend of having terrible depression and thoughts about killing himself. His ex didn't take him too seriously and soon he was found dead. Later Haudrup was interview in a tabloid magazine, where he confessed that he had made everything up. Nielsen didn't hypnotize him, or so he claimed. But in the lights of the events, I find it hard to believe. Yet it could be. Dunno

I got this link from a friend, thought I'd post it aswell:

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

top topics

join