It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It will start, for China, Russia and etc.

A new revolt

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Sorry, adkchamp, could you elaborate?

You started a thread, with a vague reference to 'a new start'...

What, exactly is your point?

BTW, if you looked up 'Lunar Eclipse' you will understand that it is an event when the Earth's own shadow eclipses the Moon...in other words, if you were standing on the Moon's surface during that particular Lunar 'day' and in the correct latitude you would see the Earth eclipse the Sun. From our vantage point here, on Earth, we simply see our own shadow (umbra) as it covers the Moon, and 'eclipses' the sunshine for a few minutes...

There have been multiple Solar elipses in my half-century of life (I was in Hawai'i for the one in the 1980s...think it was '87, but we can look that up. There have been numerous Lunar eclipses, as well...

So, food for thought and discussion.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well i don't that much evidence but familiarly, whenever a solar eclipse occurred, right after it "stuff" happened. Such as the one in 1999...what happened until now? 9/11, terrorism, IRan and Nuclear, Russia and the fall of economy (a la Dollar bill)...

Now the one coming on August 1, 2008 and unfortunately, things will happen like it does in this world.

The Lunar eclipse yesterday on February 20th, well ironically funny how the start of Kosovo's riot and the satellite hit occurred already...

It's just a thought and maybe an enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
But you could also boil it down to mere coincidences...

If you take a look at world affairs all kinds of bad things are going on even though no universal events have taken place.
It could be that people notice it more, since eclipses only happen so often leading to... people remembering that periode better than others.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Oh, my!

The decision to take down that malfunctioning satellite was made weeks before the Lunar eclipse!!! In fact, the shot-down was delayed until the Shuttle was landed.

The satellite failed just after initial launch, in 2006, I believe. Of course, wasn't public knowledge then...but as its orbit was monitored, and possible repair scenarios were postulated, only when the Gov't knew it would eventually suffer a degraded orbit and re-enter did they have to make it public, and put a spin on it at the same time, with the 'sabre-rattling' crescendo of proving they could shoot down a satellite...(another thread, perhaps?)

Remember the reports of tetrazine onboard? This is the terrible dangerous hypergolic fuel that would have been used, had the satellite functioned properly, to manuever it. Since they could not 'control' the satellite, they could not boost it into a different orbit, and atmospheric friction would eventually result in orbital decay...an orbital decay that could not be predicted, with certainty. Oh, and there was secret stuff that the Gov't were afraid might JUST survive some of the re-entry heat, and possibly be tracked to land on these huge landmasses, encompasing Russia and China. 75% of the planet is ocean, but depending on the orbit of the satellite, maybe more if its trajectory would fall on land?

OK...Lunar eclipse, and malfunctioning satellite from 2006...where is the connection?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If you know history, you know future.
The eclipse pattern is repeatble everywhere in the world after 2011 times 111 days.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

A coincidence that is. Particularly faith or maybe God or whatever energy out there, on the day of a lunar eclipse, the US shot down the satellite. that is all...

new topics

top topics

join