It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
The only place i ever heard of scientology is South Park

Did you know they took that southpark off? And sued the heck out of them for airing this..

Did you know thats why the all loving "chef" Quit the show..

Yes he said if you air this.. IM quitting...
I have much respect for Southparks creators.. They didnt back down from these bullies..

Yet media, are being bullied aswell..
Theres good reason why critics are now Anonymous...
CoS is Sue crazy.. And has many powerful lawyers.. That are sharpening their teeth as we speak..

I suggest you look into this deeper... WE all have to laugh now and then. but really this is no laughing matter.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Are you a member of 'anonymous'? And if so, how does one join?

What exactly is the goal of this group? And after you accomplish this goal, who is to say you won't persecute another religious group?

Now I don't believe in or know much about scientology. What I do know is that in my country (USA), people have the freedom to participate in whatever religion they choose. Regardless of how ridiculous it may sound to some.

Anonymous just seems like an internet fad that gets people to parrot this info all over the net. If this group is doing anthing, it's just giving Scientology more attention IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks for putting up the information.
I never realy got into this subject but it seems there is something spooky going on here.

I think the gandhi type of stragtegy is the best way to go on this yes.

The movement of nonviolent non-cooperation has nothing in common with the historical struggles for freedom in the West. It is not based on brute force or hatred. It does not aim at destroying the tyrant. It is a movement of self-purification. It therefore seeks to convert the tyrant.... The essence of nonviolent technique is that it seeks to liquidate antagonisms but not the antagonists themselves. In nonviolent fight you have, to a certain measure, to conform to the tradition and conventions of the system you are pitted against. Avoidance of all relationship with the opposing power, therefore, can never be a Satyagrahi's object but transformation or purification of that relationship.
edsitement.neh.gov...

[edit:some spelling]

[edit on 22-2-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
reply to post by zysin5

Are you a member of 'anonymous'? And if so, how does one join?

What exactly is the goal of this group? And after you accomplish this goal, who is to say you won't persecute another religious group?

Hello Aces in the hole.. No I am not a member, but I do support the actions! IF you read this thread you will get the answer to you're question

Yes please read this whole thread.. This has NOTHING to do with religious persecution! And everything to do with how the CoS has treated its own members and critics..

There is what is called "free Zones" And people keep up the religion of CoS.. But do not charge for salvation..
I am all for this!! Belive what you want.. But look at it this way..
Does salvation have to come with a price tag?
Why must members pay to become "saved"

Ask any faith about the book they chose to read, and you will get an answer.
Ask Cos about their book.. YOu get an answer when your check clears..

Its nothing more than a biz.. A pyrimid sceme. We promote freedom of religion.. WE highly protect that!! But CoS is fraud.. Lies and they are all about the money my friend..

One does not just "join" Anon.. You are Anon by reading this, learning the truth.. Talking to your friends and family about the dangers of this group.
Anon is everyone, and no one.. Anon is legion..

The goal is to get rid of the tax breaks this church so enjoys, and profits off its own members for salvation..
Yes please read the whole thread, watch each video I have presented..

World wide coverage of Anon

Thanks for listening, and please everyone.. Read the entire thread..
I understand you have questions.. And I have laided out videos, links and the sort to help you understand..

You have done your part by just understanding and knowing what is going on.. Its that simple.. No recruitment is nessasary.. Its about spreading the truth, and getting information out to a sleeping public.

Just to add.. Yes this has promoted CoS.. And I think they have some very good ideas.. And would even consider giving them some thought in my life..
HOwever only in Free zones would I ever listen to them..
I do not go to a place to have to pay all my money just to be saved..

But I do like how they belive in ET,, and other thoughts..
I belive Big Pharm companies are dangerous, and they make a good point.
However they wish to control it all.. Take away drugs from those who really need it.. I am aginst that..

But I am all for ones desire to whorship the tooth fairy if they want too..
Or pray to a big beardy man in the clouds.. Fine.. I belive you are missing the point totally..
But thats okay.. Most people only know what they hear on TV.. Or other places trying to spin..

ATS is about free knowledge, and truth..
I deny ignorance by posting this information freely.
And sharing it with my friends, and peers..

Edit:tried to fix spelling errors.. processing still..

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
After doing a little digging on scientology I find this incredibly stupid. *the idea of scientology*. . . Infact, i actually own a copy of Dianetics, I think i might start reading it tonight, i had no idea it was religion inspiring. . . I wonder if there are any scientology members on ATS? Is scientology a big thing in the states now? Are there people going door to door to test your thetan levels?

And another big question, how come i havn't heard any good scientology jokes? *like, did you hear about the two scientologists who walked into the bar?*
I also have never met a scientology member in real life? Although here in Europe i doubt theres a lot of these people around. . .
AND ALSO to the OP. . . oh man, i swear i just had a really good question, but ive been out all night drinking. . . and seem to have forgotten, oh wells, carry on.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
reply to post by zysin5

And after you accomplish this goal, who is to say you won't persecute another religious group?
Now I don't believe in or know much about scientology. What I do know is that in my country (USA), people have the freedom to participate in whatever religion they choose. Regardless of how ridiculous it may sound to some.

I really want to make sure I clear this up and fast!!! This is about the leadership of CoS and not the people we are trying to help out!!

Please know this.. And understand.. I will repeat myself if I must..
But its very very important you know this!

Anon is accused by Church spokespersons of protesting against religious freedom. This is not true. We do not deny anyone their right to choose whatever religion they prefer. The Church claims that Scientology is perfectly compatible with any other existing religion, yet the higher level programs teach that all other religions are false, and are the products of implants embedded in our brainwashed souls. The Church, if anyone, is the one against religious freedom. And they logically have no right to accuse others of religious discrimination, since their own doctrine demands that they shun all other religions.

There have been numerous rumours suggesting that the Church is seeking legal action against several of the protesters who were identified on the 10th. Do not heed this propaganda. The Church of Scientology has a long history of using intimidation and scare tactics in an attempt to silence its critics.

Anon's grievance is against leaders of CoS - they who have harassed critics, filed fraudulent lawsuits, promoted and practiced censorship, extorted money, committed what could be construed as treason against the United States of America, and allowed murders to happen under their leadership.

As your leaders have practiced unethical methods of retaliation against critics, people who wished to leave your organization, and people they term "suppressive persons,"we have decided that your leaders, who have created a policy called "fair game," will be subjected to their own suggested treatment; in other words, your leaders are, as they so succinctly put it, "fair game." Their own recommended punishments, as created by their leader, L. Ron Hubbard, will be applied to them.

Please note that at no time will we be attacking the belief system of Scientology; as a matter of fact, we very much respect the segment of Scientology that is freely exchanging its information and beliefs with others without demanding monetary recompense.

It is said best as follows:

"Ask a Christian about the Bible and you will get an answer."

"Ask a Jew about the Torah and you will get an answer."

"Ask a Muslim about the Koran and you will get an answer."

"Ask a Scientologist about their beliefs and you will get an answer once your check clears."

I really hope that clears things up for you Aces in the hole..
I do hope you see things as they really are..

And please more research.. Dont take Foxes word for it..
If anyone saw the Fox news report.. I was utter BS...

I will post that some time soon.. So you can clearly see the strings being pulled.. Went far to say we are doing it for LULZ.. A coruption of lol..
Yeah

No its the internet hate machine, or a small group of teenage hackers.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
K here you go, I found it here... This is fox at work.. And its still want most people think it is.. They down played this big time..
And Fox was the only news channle, that seemed to cater to these CoS folks..

Dont belive what you hear on TV.. I think thats why most of us are here now, and not in the living room watching what ever is on right now..

Crimes they talk about are commited by Anonymous people! Not Anon that is protesting the CoS..

2 different Anonymous..

Please do the research, I stress this.. I work a regular job myself, and cant be on here all the time, but its worth the time spent.

Google: Anonymous even the word itself, is someone unknown..

And From my posts and information links, you can understand why those who protest vs CoS might want to be Anonymous too?

Look up Shawn Lonsdale.. And see what happens to CoS protesters.
Bob Minton, and when you only have a small group of critics.. Things get out of hand very fast.. All they are trying to do is clean up the coruption inside CoS.. It very well lead to courption within our own government.. baby steps people. work with me here..

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have two questions for those who would present themselves as proponents of the group labeling themselves "Anonymous".

1- How would you justify the previous actions attributed to the "Anonymous" group which have been (rightfully) classified as illegal.

2- If the real goals of the group are (now) as altruistic as being represented, why be anonymous? One would think the truth shall prevail.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've seen what this "church" can do. And that was before I started into the massive amounts of research available on the net. Anonymous has my full support.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
I have two questions for those who would present themselves as proponents of the group labeling themselves "Anonymous".

1- How would you justify the previous actions attributed to the "Anonymous" group which have been (rightfully) classified as illegal.

2- If the real goals of the group are (now) as altruistic as being represented, why be anonymous? One would think the truth shall prevail.

1. answered that in my post above you.. Crimes commited by Anonymous people, not Anon the group that protests CoS.. It was a peaceful day.. Feb 10 th look it up.. 3 CoS members where arrested that day for battery.
0 Anon protesters where arrested.. Its a peaceful movement.
Even the word Anonymous has many different contexts..
2 different groups..

2. There is no one voice for Anon.. There is no leader.. YOu will have to find you're very own answer to that.. And why be Anon?
look up shawn lonsdale.. See what they do to people who protest vs them?
Listen to some interviews with Ex CoS..
Do you know what an SP is?

Here is a Fun Fact..
Before you can reach OT level 3.. You must have already spent well over 25,000$ and take all leading up E-meter audits before you reach OT level 3 and have the chance to read the OT level 3 cosmos book.
IF you didnt, L Ron hubbard states, you would die within 24 hours of learning this information, or become very very ill..
Yes that true..
Its required!!! What religion do you know makes you pay money and lie to you about learning knoweldge about ones faith?
Seem odd to anyone? I would like to see that cleared up..
Maybe I want to read the OT books and learn more about the universe I live in..
But they deny me that.. Becasue I dont have money to pay for audit session. Nor do I want to live away from my family and friends..
Do you all realize what is going on here?
People are being absued here. And taken advantage of!

The information needs to be passed on.. Thats what the internet is about now a days... Ones truth is anothers secert!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you read the thread about Shawns death linked above. You'll see I was on top of this story the other night. What I don't understand is this quote from anonymous,

"We are anonymous
We do not care about your friend or his death
We do not care about scientologists or their beliefs
We are not your private army
We do what we do because we have chosen to

look here

It was posted on ARC I'm guessing it was spurious?

edit link to post

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
If you read the thread about Shawns death linked above. You'll see I was on top of this story the other night. What I don't understand is this quote from anonymous,

"We are anonymous
We do not care about your friend or his death
We do not care about scientologists or their beliefs
We are not your private army
We do what we do because we have chosen to

It was posted on ARC I'm guessing it was spurious?

Yes its tactics being used by CoS.. Or random Anonymous people..
Anonymous is Anonymous.. Theres many context.. Its the everyone, yet it is no one..
2 different groups 4 different groups single people doing things on their own accord..
There is no offical Anon message.. nor is their offical Anonymous stuff form other people, who no one knows who they are..
Yeah its tricky.. But when you get threw most of it, there is 1 anon group out there pushing for CoS to change its acts.. NOT destroy it, and tell people what they can belive.. But change it and open it to the public.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Crimes commited by Anonymous people, not Anon the group that protests CoS.. It was a peaceful day.. Feb 10 th look it up.. 3 CoS members where arrested that day for battery.

You misunderstood my question. I was referring to prior acts of cyber terrorism related to denial-of-service attacks and the dissemination of malicious computer viruses.

Do you all realize what is going on here?

To me it appears as though a cowardly group of childish hackers is taking on a fashionably provocative topic as a means to gain attention.

This does not diminish the problems with the Scientology cult, but the credibility of the attack and associated claims of "Anonymous" will be trivialized because of the group's childish roots (4chan) and connection to digital crime.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I posted a video of the London Anonymous protest at the church of sci.

I saw the BBC Panorama show on CoS - scary.

If Anonymous is anonymous how can well tell if it's the real Anonymous?

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Crimes commited by Anonymous people, not Anon the group that protests CoS.. It was a peaceful day.. Feb 10 th look it up.. 3 CoS members where arrested that day for battery.

You misunderstood my question. I was referring to prior acts of cyber terrorism related to denial-of-service attacks and the dissemination of malicious computer viruses.

No I answered.. There is a group of internet hackers out there called Anonymous, and there is a group of Anonymous protesters..

I will repeat myself they are 2 different groups. You can not connect someone with a crime becasue you have the same name..
Thats like arresting somone named Tom for something that another Tom did. Yet I can agree that group of childish prankster have already made CoS tar and feathering the peaceful protesters..

You are welcome to your own outlook on the subject.. So I will respectfully understand why you would ignore many of the links in this thread I provided. IM not sure why Im being asked these questions.
Im not like some spokes person for any group..

I just know I have lived in clearawater most my life.. Lots of bad stories to come out of here.. And people are not blind.. The masses will speak and Im watching, and passing the information along. Thats why live media formats like this are a very good thing for us all!

And also to add.. I in no way condone or agree with the attacks on any webpages.. IT was a childish prank that is going to hurt in the long run.

But look folks, no one got killed.. These little punks took down some sites.
Okay made some prank phone calls.. All very stupid and wrong.. NO ONE Died..

Look what happens to CoS critics.. And those who speak out aginst them
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=336193

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
wow, you should really use the search function. I believe I saw this thread topic and two others like it a couple weeks ago. Good information though. I support Anonymous as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How do we account for the attacks on personal myspace accounts?

As per the Fox segment.

Are they focusing on Scientology or just being sensationalists?

This imo discredits their agenda!

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No I answered.. There is a group of internet hackers out there called Anonymous, and there is a group of Anonymous protesters..

How are we to know who is who?

How can we be sure that they are not the same group?

What proof is there to separate the two?

I will repeat myself they are 2 different groups.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A colleague of mine stated he was a member of this SECT before he lost most things in his life, IE, 3 Kids, wife and his house, also, he was being chased for money from the CoS as his direct debit had been cancelled, due to in-sufficient funds.

This person has been so traumatised no one has seen him since St Swithens day last year. ( remember the rain ). Only calls to the kids and the odd one to me. He seems to be petrified by this so called church.

From what I was led to believe his family remain safe but he is not.

What is this cult doing to every day folk. The Hollywood sect can afford all this but joe soap gets allegedly told not to talk or else.

LRH must be some man!!!! I for one have my own brain unlike, it seems, certain hollywood people, especially the once "A" lister Cruise who is close to being invited into a special place on behalf of the government.

What I cant work out is why intelligent people get brainwashed.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah I am just here passing the infomation along here about whats going on, I do understand there is a group, that is making this hard on the old school guys who have been at this for a long time..

Please watch the video on the first page, with Mark Bunker Xenutv.. Or otherwise known as Wisebeard..
He explains it best.. And he was really good friends with Shawn Lonsdale..
I have been out in clearwater with both Shawn and Mark about 5 years ago, when there where few critics.. Bob Minton.. Also an oldschool critic of CoS. I would take the time and watch all those videos I posted on the front page.. IT will answer questions you might before you post..
IM not even here to really debate anything.. I provide you with news source.. You decide what to do with it.

Im sorry I dont have answers.. And I agree that some really childish pranks where being pulled, and I do not condone that what so ever!

I would do everything In my power to stop them from giving a good movement a bad name.. And thats the way I see it guys..
Sorry If I can't give you the answer you seek.
I know I dont stand with any anonymous group, I like what they do, but the childish crap is going to hurt them in the long run.. I can agree about that..

Yet a few attacks on a site no one got hurt.. CoS kills people

But I stress.. If I ever run across some punk kids making prank calls or doing something stupid.. I will protect the CoS from those kind of actions..

This can be right. and do know there are many people willing to do it the right way.. And seperate ourselfs from those who wish to tarnish what we are about.
Sooner or later we have to make it known who we are.. Right now would be to dangerous.. CoS would be able to track them down, and do harm to their lives... Read the info I provided.. Plenty of proof about that claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join