It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

There will be a shock at first. The white house just needs to be really
quick and explain the incredible UP SIDE to the truth. They are here.
They have been here for a long , long time. Some of the aliens will
work WITH US as we venture out into the solar system and galaxy.
Please get over the shock soon so we as a society really take off.

The final frontier awaits us.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

That was the one I was thinking about...
that was what made me write the UN in the first place last year and how I got the denial from the UN worker.
After that I wrote the thing off as another hoax or overinterprited statement.

I wrote another mail to the UN yesterday. I adressed it to their Outerspace office, yep they do have one, however I have the feeling that they deal more with making resolutions to things like the coming space race. Maintaining order when spacetravel becomes more mainstream and preventing a coldwar race.

I still haven't received any email from them yet, and I unfortunately doubt that I will since they didn't bother to write back the last time.

Off topic, I wrote Dr. Kulkarni from India in regards to the sighting which was photographed by several people back a long time ago.
The incident was discussed here, but died without conclusion.
Hopefully Kulkarni will email me an image or two.

So... not to kill this thread, but the word I got last year was "No... those talks are not taking place", but I don't know what to think anymore.

Every day and by every thread it gets harder distinguishing hoax from disinformation from information. Seems like everyone has something to gain if you believe their side.
Money, power or fame... instead of just plain old "Let the people know for the sake of the people!"

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

That was the one I was thinking about...
that was what made me write the UN in the first place last year and how I got the denial from the UN worker.
After that I wrote the thing off as another hoax or overinterprited statement.

I wrote another mail to the UN yesterday. I adressed it to their Outerspace office, yep they do have one, however I have the feeling that they deal more with making resolutions to things like the coming space race. Maintaining order when spacetravel becomes more mainstream and preventing a coldwar race.

I still haven't received any email from them yet, and I unfortunately doubt that I will since they didn't bother to write back the last time.

Have a star from me. This is what is expected by someone who actually is interested in finding the truth: after surfing trhough some .PDF files i conclusively can state that there there's actually nothing about that petition:
pheraps i'm missin' something but such a news would have been released by much more media. And i don't think that UN has an ongoing cover-up program: that would mean paranoia. Very enlightening post. Thank you.

Off topic, I wrote Dr. Kulkarni from India in regards to the sighting which was photographed by several people back a long time ago.

So... not to kill this thread, but the word I got last year was "No... those talks are not taking place", but I don't know what to think anymore.

Every day and by every thread it gets harder distinguishing hoax from disinformation from information. Seems like everyone has something to gain if you believe their side.
Money, power or fame... instead of just plain old "Let the people know for the sake of the people!"

I wish you all the best in this study and i'll try to sleuth on this case, which i've never heard about before: and yes, hoaxes are killing the serious research on this phenomena: every single time that someone releases a hoax, we all are automatically affected by its negative effects and the chances to be taken seriously decreases noticeably: all that we can do is to keep on seeking for the truth and to put efforts, firmly believing in what we do.

[edit on 22/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I talked to someone at the U.N. and they're going to send me an email regarding an upcoming meeting. But they didn't know anything about a UFO meeting on Feb. 12th. Could be that it was a secret meeting so they weren't told about it, but I'll post the email they send to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting news... thanks for sharing... starred and Flgged

I do not know why they are taking abt India so much... China has more population than India...

hindu religion is more spritual than others... and they have epics which describe life everywhere in universe... i wonder why they cant cope with this news????

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i dont care what anyone says,im gonna woo and marry me an alien shapeshifting babe come 2017/13.can you imagine the possibilites?,youd never get bored!.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As I said before, all this U.N UFO talk is part of the plan in the coming years to use a false flag UFO terror attack using holographic technology, here is the proof.

web.archive.org...

[edit on 22-2-2008 by K-illuminati]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
It would be really nice if we could get people to use the NEWS tag for NEWS.

Does anyone have anything from a reliable (non-UFO, non-conspiracy, non-disclosure) site about this so-called 'resolution'?

Don't get me wrong. I want to know the truth as much as anyone here, but for Pete's sake what ever happened to critical thinking?

If anyone has info from an impartial (i know, i know) source that doesn't have an agenda in reporting the information, can you please post it?

It always amazes me that in such a skeptical group that believes all governments lie 100% of the time that everyone would believe the tiniest inkling of some make-believe meeting without question.

and yes, somebody DID piss in my post toasties this morning thankyouverymuch!

You must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.

You made a really good point and I want to give you props for it. I might add it to my sig:

Originally posted by emsed1 It always amazes me that in such a skeptical group that believes all governments lie 100% of the time that everyone would believe the tiniest inkling of some make-believe meeting without question.

Why do so many people here believe everyone is lying to them about 911 and Aliens and Big Foot, but are ready to accept any conspiracy theory presented without any facts? I DON'T KNOW!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

K-illuminati, there's still a paper online about it:

An Operational Analysis for Air Force 2025: [.PDF file]
An Application of Value-Focused Thinking to Future Air and Space Capabilities

Discussion on ATS:
The Air Force 5.6 airborne Holographic Projector

[edit on 22/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Would you mind posting a few links about this one here, I have not heard about this and would like to hear more.

We all know why that is, right? Because some people are more equal than others. Some lives are more important than others. All in their minds though ...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
Interesting news... thanks for sharing... starred and Flgged

I do not know why they are taking abt India so much... China has more population than India...

I didnt quite make the connection here between population and belief or disbelief in the UFO phenomenon, perhaps you could elaborate?

hindu religion is more spritual than others... and they have epics which describe life everywhere in universe... i wonder why they cant cope with this news????

If I may add something here, the primary reason is that the spirituality aspect of it has been replaced by Cable TV, trashy movies and perhaps a lack of understanding of one's own past.
For the record, though, yes the ancient texts state quite matter of factly that many other worlds are populated by beings of higher and lower spiritual growth.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

That was funny!

RE: your second part of post, a question, maybe an observation;
Never been married(?)

edit: forgot star

[edit on 2/22/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker

Originally posted by LogicalThinker

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Is this really Logical Thinking?

Since Michael Salla primarly deals with tales,

That is your opinion.
But can you give me one or more examples of what you mean here?

Just like Serpo.

Again, how do you know that the Serpo story/case contains no truth in it?

Don't expect anyone who promotes 'Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge' to even try to use logic though.

The person you refer to use definitely more logic than you try.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I talked to someone at the U.N. and they're going to send me an email regarding an upcoming meeting. But they didn't know anything about a UFO meeting on Feb. 12th. Could be that it was a secret meeting so they weren't told about it, but I'll post the email they send to me.

I am looking forward to that ufo reality, thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Bull

There is no premise for other nations to divulge information on ETs unless they having nothing more to discuss than UFO sightings. A country that has had contact would certainly not release any information to others.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
and yes, hoaxes are killing the serious research on this phenomena: every single time that someone releases a hoax, we all are automatically affected by its negative effects and the chances to be taken seriously decreases noticeably: all that we can do is to keep on seeking for the truth and to put efforts, firmly believing in what we do.

Hi internos, first, thanks for all your input so far.
and starred.

You hit the nail precisely on the head with the remarks you make above, but as you definitely know, it is part of the ongoing battle to keep the reality of the Extraterrestrial phenomenon for as long as possible under wrap.
It is “The Neverending Story” of misleading and deceiving, and they succeeded so far, no doubt about that.
But I am convinced that on the long run, in this case they won’t succeed, because in this case the truth must comes out.
And the reason for that is, that we Humans has making one big terrible mess of it all, and if we and those who try to keep it under wrap want survive, we needed more then ever all the help we can get from these so called "Controllers." who in reality are in my opinion “Our Creators”.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
To be honest I received a u2u that I was moving a dangerous path. Not litteraly mind you, but in general. As in asking too many questions to the wrong people.

While I chose to acknowledge that notion (which was NOT a threat to me) I will still carry on with the same of enquisetive nature as the writer attributed me. That is MY nature as a freelance photographer and reporter.

I still want to know why people are being hurt for something we cannot not know the details of. I still want someone to say to me with confidence that they are NOT withholding evidence that in any way could support the notion of free man being manipulated in the question about ETs and progress made on the areas of space development.

I still want someone to accept responsibility for something that seems to be out of our hands and I promise that I will put this into world focus in any way I can as soon as I can. We will endure longer than you! Trust me on that...

[edit on 22/2/08 by flice]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

To be honest I received a u2u that I was moving a dangerous path. Not litteraly mind you, but in general. As in asking too many questions to the wrong people.

Spook-tacular!

Did you report this to the staff???

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

No point as the member did not intend any harm nor intended me to shut up.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Hi flice, can you explain this a bit more for me please , because I don’t understand exactly what you mean here, sorry?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join