It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Amigos...

I know it's not proper to badmouth or publicly denounce your trust to leaders of websites of a similar kind.
However, in this case where this story is so elaborate I feel it would be interesting to get a bearing on the shall we say "trustworthyness" of the persons in question.

I mean, you guys pretty much are into the same thing. You have the same desires and while you run here what feels like a decent site, it's hard for someone who hasn't been part of the community for so long to actually differentiate the sites from eachother.
If I toss around names such as Shawn and Clayton Pickering and Mika Salla, would you tell a newbee to put stock in their words or would you, so to speak, suggest us to... look into what they have said before?
There must be people outside ATS whom you prefer to keep as respectful foes too? or just... foes.

Hope that question wasn't leading you too much

It's just when people start refering to "the source of the source" it gets a little dodgy.

[edit on 21/2/08 by flice]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Check this out:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
But that is merely the same text posted on a different website

No new revalations are made...

The only thing that happens is the good ol thinking:

"The more times you repeat something the more true it becomes".

I would love to get more and more confirmation. Atleast get the first source out in the open...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

"The more times you repeat something the more true it becomes".

Apparently if something is published on a web site, newspaper or book then it naturally is the truth also.

It is an unfortunate failure of the modern educational system that many people don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.

The headline of this thread should have been:

"Confirmation and Update of some dude saying that he talked to some other dude's cousin in another language who said she read something on a flyer in Belgium about somebody who heard the UN was talking about UFOs."

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well this is a different take on this sub-ject...The U.N.... Well I guess I say that if this is a lie then the people who are tossing it out have given themselves about 9 years to make some money off this. And I guess we'll see in 2012..or...errrr was it 2014..."Oh" right 2017. Now that U.F.O. Hunters is on the air and from what I have seen getting some pretty good ratings..there is money to be made off U.F.O.'s in the media market. Look at Ghost Hunters... that franchise is doing well.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmm, let's see:

The word 'alleged' appears 7 times in the article.

'Possible', 'possibly', 'possibility' - 4 times.

'Claim' or 'claimed' - 4 times

'Belief' or 'believed' - 4 times

Plus the indisputable absolute fact of the following possibly alleged statement by an anonymous source (oxymoron?)

"They are a "galactic federation" type group; however, "galactic federation" is not the real name for their group--it is hypothetical name used as a reference. "

Kudos to whoever posted these 'facts' and 'confirmation'.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
I was talking about Sella. I am open-minded, but disclosure has been a long time coming, and I still find it hard to believe that the US is now willing to give it up.

Don't forget we're approaching 2012 and a disclosure was so to happen by then by the Aliens themselves. US and other governments know this. Mexico which prob. had the most sighting is slowly leaking videos/images on ufo. Russia also is releasing some videos. Slowly most governments HAVE to reveal what hey know about these beings, they are not in control anymore!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A 45 Y.O. woman "fell" from the 19th floor of the U.N. secretariat building the other day.
Other than her age, I haven't seen anything else that would I.D. her.
Name, employer, status, country of origin, family.
Did she know about this?
Whistleblower? Or could she not handle what was disclosed?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
are you sure they weren't talking about this?
Alien species harmful to north-american forests.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

If this news source is giving permission to circulate this information, why isn't this reported in the mainstream news anywhere?

Could it be because this might "allegedly" be news?

I hope nobody made any money off of this.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Loads of stuff that should rightfully be huge news never makes it to MSM.

Why has the Disclosure Project press conference never been shown in its entirety on MSM? Just to give an example....

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I read this as a mass of disinformation. It could be read multiple ways to fit the idea that our governments doesn't know what the hell the ETs have in mind as far as disclosure. The report also makes sure they put an aggressive spin on ETs showing themselves by comparing it to Independence Day. A clever two sided statement to prepare the world for the 'False 'Flag' alien invasion the negative elitists are trying for.

I know for a fact the ETs are already here, and if They were inclined to destroy, enslave, or torture human beings, They could have done it a loooong time ago.

I hate this geopolitical rhetoric. Especially in times such as these. All of them are concerned for their own asses instead of the human condition. No wonder these UN 'peacekeepers' have #ed the world so bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Originally posted by Silenceisall
I was talking about Sella. I am open-minded, but disclosure has been a long time coming, and I still find it hard to believe that the US is now willing to give it up.

Don't forget we're approaching 2012 and a disclosure was so to happen by then by the Aliens themselves. US and other governments know this. Mexico which prob. had the most sighting is slowly leaking videos/images on ufo. Russia also is releasing some videos. Slowly most governments HAVE to reveal what hey know about these beings, they are not in control anymore!

Really?
What videos did mexico leak, please post links.
What videos did russia leak, please post links.

If I said I leaked a video with UFO's on a schwanzenstook would you beleive me?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bruno51

I don't know much about Russia leaking videos but I definitely saw Mexicos leak on every major news station a while ago.

youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I know for a fact the ETs are already here, and if They were inclined to destroy, enslave, or torture human beings, They could have done it a loooong time ago.

Out of curiosity, how do you know for a fact that ETs exist and are here? I'm just curious.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The Mexican government video is pretty compelling stuff

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Are UFOs a problem with the UN.

And who asked them?

We shall support the ET-UFO-UN resolution and be compelled to
pay for it with the Carbon Tax.

ED: ETs exist because the Illuminati pays for all the mouth pieces.
Another group has the ears of lawmakers wrapped up.
Double whammy of propaganda and control.
Who is going to ban talk of ETs, it a free country.
Is this the FEMA camp thread, I think we found some campers.

[edit on 2/21/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
reply to post by bruno51

I don't know much about Russia leaking videos but I definitely saw Mexicos leak on every major news station a while ago.

youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (10 seconds ago)

There is a Tesla explanation if you like. ET is an elite mind control to keep what was designed by Tesla. The US will announce the ET are gone or will never be seen but left us reversed engineered crafts for the elite to continue to hide. Ah shucks, If my daddy could see me now.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't believe that this sort of thing is discussed at UN meetings, and I don't believe that the story is true, but I do believe we are being eased into disclosure, and I think this story is part of getting us ready.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The UN, has absolutely no interest in Off world aliens.

I assure you, these are Diplomats, each will not allow themselves to be Mocked
for attending a meeting where the source material to be posited is of a nature
that is concidered Lunatic Fringe.

Disturbing to me, is that in this arena here,,where true valid evidence is lacking, we must
undergo such tarnishment by dribble such as this.
SORRY
its a Hoax.
Rog'

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join