It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostic OBE course... FREE! Any takers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi everybody. If you're looking for help trying to OBE then take this course with me. I signed up and it starts March 9th 2008 (I think) and it's live video tutorials where we can ask questions and we get practice excersises. It looks really cool. Plus it's free! And you don't have to subscribe to any religious doctrine to do it.

At the end of the course they all try and meet up astrally at the pyramids to verify what they've learned. So if you're like me and you keep trying to OBE and you keep getting stuck this might really give us the boost we need. It'll be cool to see other ATSer's there.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well I think I might give it a try .. Recently I had some wierd experiences concerning my practice with OBE so if its free and if its not some religious mumbo jumbo then I'll strongly think about it ..

Thank You for the info mate

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bump.

Just wanted to add that this course is starting this Sunday March 9th so if any fellow ATSers wish to join it'll be cool to see you there!

On an related note, William Buhlman is going to be on C2C tonight! He's prolly my fave astral author.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
very interesting...

although I have to wonder, what does OBE have to do with Gnosticism?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Hi Scientist. From what I know about gnosis and the interpretation of the word is that it is direct experiential knowledge of the supernatural or divine. [1]

From browsing their site it appears it's people who want to experience real spirituality without any intermediaries such as priests, rabbis etc. If excersising our ability to have OOBEs is experiencing our true spirit then I can see this as one of if not the best way to truly have a direct, spiritual experience.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, I went and registered. I have been right on the edge so many times, but I startle myself out of it. A free course...what harm can it do right?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So the main guru guy for this calls himself Beazelbub? lol

Seems odd to use that moniker to me . We shall see

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The course is free, but they do recommend that you buy the book that accompanies the course.

They seem to be about profit to a degree.

Keep us posted as to how it works out, sounds interesting.

Thanks for the heads up, MerryXmas!

[edit on 6-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
very interesting...

although I have to wonder, what does OBE have to do with Gnosticism?

There are several new flavors that have sprang up in the internet years. What open teaching has to do with secret knowledge.....I dunno.

The premise to meet up anywhere that is known in advance is in and of itself a hypnotic suggestion. To avoid feeling inferior 9 out of 10 humans will have a visionary episode to appease the ego. Now if its a curve ball at the last minute where the instructor decides to meet in a place then move to a second place and end in a third, then takes a roll call in private......thats the real deal. The ones that don't get all the way through are the ones needing attention.

Best of luck with it guys. Sounds fun anyways and there isn't much of that out there for free anymore. Get it while you can.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm signing up. Free always gets my attention... for the reason that I hate paying people for something that should be free.. it seems criminal that they charge you for something that's life changing.

I've only had a couple OOBE's and I'd like to seriously work on it, so hell this is great. I'll give it a go I guess.

Thanks for that link.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ok I am signing up to. Excellent opportunity IMO.
Thanks to Arkangel who brought my attention to this thread.

Wow so NOW I am going to be having 2 online classes going at once and both on spiritual growth. I am doing Oprah Winfrey's class she is hosting for Echart Tolle on excavating your most authentic self, which is held live online on Monday nights. That class requires you read A NEW EARTH by Eckhart Tolle, and being signed up for THAT class forced me to get DSL.........so YEY another reason to be glad I am paying the extra cash for DSL.

I am really looking forward to THIS class, I think more so than the other class as this is a subject VERY close to my heart.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately once again I'm late! I signed up for the next online course, too bad there are no centers here in Ottawa.
I was wondering if anybody is still taking the classes? How are they? what are they like?
Are they helping with the progress?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Has anyone gotten anywhere with this so far? I bought the book and I'm reading that and it is helping. Last night I woke up in the vibrational state much stronger than I've ever had before. When I woke my whole head felt like it was in those grips of a paint shaker at the hardware store. I heard voices and became frightened and it was at this moment I understood what was happening and was able to fight off the fear but the vibrations dissipated quickly anyways.

I was so close and the vibrations themselves felt kind of good.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Still wondering if anybody has any feedback from taking previous courses.
I am trying to sign up for the next on-line session starting in a few days (May 18th).
I will post my progress and thoughts on the course if anybody is interested in hearing about it.
Is anybody else interested in taking the course as well and discussing it together?

new topics

top topics

join