It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To save the economy, you have to die or change your way of life (video included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Ok, some David Walker, comptroller general or something from the US appears on in this video, that on current path economy will collapse unless we do something radical and serious.. I'm not sure if I got the economist on the video right, but it seems that something radical means either of the options on the topic of this thread!

Having his words fresh in my mind, I can't help myself thinking the new world (dis)order and their alleged plan to reduce world population.. Reduce some, and indoctrinate rest to become enlightened and thus less spending
Then then rich guys shall have again more for themselves.

Yay, what do you think?

PS. Sorry if the video was already posted.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Yay, what do you think?

I think Mr. Walker was wise to announce his resignation last week...v01i0.
Even though he had a lock on a 15yr term, and was known to be honest, outspoken, and passionate concerning entitlements and unsustainable gubmn't debt...evidently he still felt hobbled to a degree by political protocol.

If you click the above link, you'll find a reference to the suit he once filed against VP Dick Cheney
Now that takes a pair!

Here's an earlier thread on comments made by David Walker: Learn from the fall of Rome, US warned

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The only way t change our nations path to destruction is to get rid of all our present political system and the corruption behind.

Is no other way, that will mean American becoming a battler ground for groups taking advantage of a political collapse and years of restructuring.

It will be bloody, dirty and the American people are to comfortable right now to fight for this nation.

new topics

join