It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A feeling like you are waiting for something???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey
I too have felt this way for as long as I can remember...
Maybe it's just childish dreaming,but I would like to think that there really will be some major change in the world.

Spike

ps:if you dont mind me asking what is you're birth sign?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I too have had this feeling for a long time! I cannot put my finger on it nor do know when this is going to take place. All I know is it's something big and something we will see in our lifetime. I often pray about it and I have faith that whatever it is will be reveled in due time. There are certain events that have to take place. I often believe that a lot of us will be looking the wrong direction when the time comes or this big change occurs. It is like some humongous galactic algorithm that is nearly complete.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have been waiting too.

I don't know exactly "what" it may be... I think for me, rather than a big change, it's more of something or someone returning to me. I have this feeling of familiarity, as if it's something I have already thought about a long time ago (possibly as a child?).

As for shadow people, only once in my life. And I'm trying to convince myself I was half asleep; :S

What could this all mean? Possibly nothing; I'm not even sure if there's a big change waiting to happen. All I know is that I just get this sickening tight feeling in my chest, and I feel like vomiting. I also feel really depressed and sorrowful, almost as if I can't reach something.

Maybe a greener pasture? ^^;

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
From teotwawkian -

It's here. The waiting time is over and the time for action is nearly here.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just jumping on this train I know exactly what you mean and I hope Ive not been brainwashed. Waiting isnt a great energy to use. Theres programs going off all round the world.. religion, NWO etc.. I want to get it all over and done with and hopefully become more than we are / I am. because Im really bored of this

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thought I'd resurrect this thread again. I had the same dream last night.....walking to the beach in the darkness, violent explosion, nothingness. Maybe it's just the election BS going on but it sure is weird.

Anyone have anything like this recently?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'd like to add to my earlier comment, that I no longer have that feeling like time was speeding up, or something is about to happen, and the only thing that changed was, I found a Teacher of The Word, not a preacher ,but a teacher. And it's been feeding my soul for a few months now, and I just love it.

The difference between a preacher and a teacher is, a teacher gives me understanding, some meat as it were, to sink my teeth into. He goes into the original meaning of the words, and keeps the context, and relates it to anything else in the Bible that fits or verifies the text or meaning.

Another part of the difference is, getting an understanding of the scriptures fills a void inside, and is satisfying in a similar way that one gets after having a good steak. You know how it just hits the spot and you feel great, well it's kinda like that.

I tried reading The Word on my own, but it didn't really mean much to me, except in a few spots. I recently found out by another teacher, that it is a rare man to be able to read, with understanding, The Word, without any outside help, which just verifies my own experience, and from what I can tell, the experience of many here who do not have a real clue about the contents of The Bible. It's too bad that their anger is misplaced, it belongs elsewhere.

I see a lot of negative comments about religion and The Bible and I do understand where they are coming from, because I've seen some of the same people that they have seen, and I don't have much good to say about them either. Anyways, Gods Laws are not supposed to be about religion, but about a way of life.

I hope that those with eyes and ears to hear what I'm saying, will seek out a Teacher, not a preacher, to give understanding and meaning to a Book that everyone should get to know, before forming any opinions, because without a real understanding, the opinion really won't hold water.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by universalconsciousness

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssss...I´m 42 now and I had always a "kind of special life"..
..anyway .....almost one year I have the feeling I seat on my final packed luggage....and I only wait for something special to happen that makes start my journey to I DUNNO.....:shk:....anyway it`s an very exciting time makes me all time turn around ....and I have the the feeling I do not get my feet back on the ground :....I´m all time expecting something new to come...OK my life isn`t boring with this fact ...otherwise I´m not really satisfied

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

YES you are so right ...just like jumping on a train....this is my feeling ...I´m waitinf or a train to come to take me to ???....I HATE WAITing
:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I like so many others have this same feeling of waiting. I am 29 years old now and have had this feeling since a child but only only since less than a decade have i "started" to grasp this feeling. And unfortunately i've only gone as far as just the initial "grasping" of this feeling. Also like it seems so many others have felt i have this feeling that i'll be in a leadership role, or a warrior/combatant role. This feeling for me is so bad i'll find my self randomly paceing around going room to room for no specific reason, or getting so anxious just "waiting" i have to go somehwere....anywhere. Or i'll just drive aimlessly. Nearly everything that has been said about this "waiting" the words to describe these feeling, i have felt too. I have many things to share. i hope i can fit them all in or even remember them all. All dealing with this waiting, shadow people, sleep paralysis, ringing in the ears, dreams, indigos, and other things. For i believe they are all related. But what the connections are? i have no idea.

I'll start with the shadow people, though i have never seen a "shadow person" before (though i do feel i don't want to) i have quite often "seen" movement out of the corner of my eye. I have also many times sensed i was being watched keeping with the theme that is seems others have, of it being more intense outdoors. The main thing is when i was a child i would see what i dubbed "rainbow people". Picture the outline of a human but colored like a swirled rainbow or more accurately like a more intense but dull opal. Most of the time they were peaking around corners at me, sometimes passing a doorway, but always disapeared when i tried to follow or look closer at them.

Next the sleep paralysis, i have had this several times. but mine seems a bit different, it seems most of others actually would wake up after. With me it was that i was already awake. During this paralysis wheni could finally move i was always in the same position the sounds and sights and smells were all the same and never had the sense that i woke up, just that i could move again. i also would scream with no noise. One i remember i could smel and hear the bacon sizzling and my parents talking with no interruptions when i could finally move. The most disturbing though was my latest, which was 2-3 years ago. i had awoken sleeping next to my girlfriend unable to move. Looking up i could see a head...just the head. He was an older man in his 60's or possibley 70' with gray-white hair and a full gray-white beard. His face was plump. almost like a picturesque santa clause, but there was nothing jolly or rosy about this face. He had me pinned down, i knew. And i tried despertly to fight, to punch out, but couldn't, finally he vanished and i could move. I had found out months later that my aunt and her now ex-husband exprienced the same thing...with the same face both the at the same time. But several years before me.

On to the ringing of the ears, i get those in short bursts some times quiet sometimes loud, (though it seems like i have a constant faint ringing which i believe to be tinnitus) i've read that that ringing is due to aliens being near by or trying to comminicate, angels speaking to you, or that your higher self/god/spiritual world are downloading informantion to you at a confusingly fast rate that you are meant to understand later.

None of my dreams ever seem prophetic nor do i dream of people from different times. But i do dream reaccuringly of a house so familiar it's like home, but i've never been to, around people so familar as if family but i've never met them. And i'm always left with a deep feeling of comfort and cofusion.

For the indigos, it is believed by some that they are here to prepare the world for what is to happen, what we are "waiting" for. Then the "crystal" children will be the ones to take action. There are alot more to read about them and is suggested to do a google to find more, cause i'm out of room to post.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Oh yes, I feel like I've been waiting for ever; and as the days pass, the stronger the feeling is getting. Im doing my best on educating myself on what I should be doing, im trying to figure it all out, ..what should we really be doing? uniting? from what I can understand our mission is to bring more "light" onto this planet, and thats very nice, but harder than it seems, I might need some help.. from what I can understand it is acheived through meditation.. I want to accomplish my mission on this earth! Can anyone help me out?!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I'm only 16 years old, but I've had this feeling pretty much all my life, since when I was little, and just waited to see my parents when I got home from school, to now when I want to see all my friends, the girl I love, and so on.
I had an encounter with the so called 'shadow people', and after i saw 'it', I didn't see it again.
Don't think that because I'm only 16 I'm a fool, I know a lot of things compared to 90% of my friends, compared to my parents, etc. I feel like I'm waiting for the world to turn upside down, wars for freedom to start, people to wake up, and finally, 21.12.2012 to come, to see WHAT will happen.. will I die? will I turn into a spiritual being, or will I go to hell?
I think that's what's happening, most people are just waiting for the WORLD to change...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
.. Im waiting for the moment I snap..

Waiting for the moment I meet death.

Waiting for an end to religion, and terror. aka Pat Robertson.

Edit-- I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and decided to revoke my entire post.. Becasue it was a bit well.. heated, and it wasnt directed to anyone.. just blowing off some steam here...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of the real-Morpheus

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes I've had this feeling that we are on the verge of mass chaos as if everything is about to be shaken almost like waiting for a time bomb.

It would seem harmony always emerges into chaos and chaos into harmony, it is probably a natural sense of change.

within this past year the feeling gets stronger and tense with a sensation of pure and utter insanity throughout our very structured reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yep, I feel the same way. I am 34 and have felt this way for, oh, about 15 or 16 years. I started feeling like something was "wrong" or "missing" when I was about 18 or 19. For a long time it felt like a cloud or depression or an emptyness that could not be filled. It is not as strong now but it is still there. At times I have felt as if I did not belong here in this time and everyone felt like strangers, almost like I was floating and not grounded. I ahve always searched, looking for something. I have no idea what but I am certian when I find "it" I will know. I think that is what draws us to sites like these. I wonder if we are missing God, is it our spiritual self aching? Or it could be we are on the verge of a revolution of sorts. Maybe some of us are sensative and can feel the "change". I am just relieved to here that others have had the same feelings. Thanks...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by i am who i am

Hey me too. I have ringing in my ears. I have dreams of the past and the future. I feel a since of something aint right. I search. I used toi think I was crazy and I went to the Dr over and over and have a clean bill so far (mentaly and physicaly) So what is our deal? It is so cool to hear about others like me. Oh and also sometimes I just "know" things. Things that I should not know or have any reason to I just "know". Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I, too, have had many of these feelings and sensations. When it comes to the sense of waiting, knowing that something is going to happen, something big. Something inside us telling us to be prepared, because ready or not, when it's here it's here. The Shadow People...I don't know how long I've seen them, but a few times a week each week. The ringing in my ears, stronger in my left ear, like an alarm, with the feeling I've forgotten something. I've been told I have a gift for making noticing details and making connections between things that it should be impossible to be connected. As for the dreams, I had a recurring dream from as long as I can remember to a few years ago, which involved me chasing after my family, when they were on a boat, leaving, and then I've come to a bridge and try to jump it with my bike, only to miss, falling into the water, then the propellers and death. The dream stopped happening when I realized that that path everyone in my family takes, is far different from the one I'm fated to walk, I'm not trying to say I'm special or chosen, Fate or God or whatever you believe in simply has other plans. Recently I had a long, complex dream, and I ended up realizing (after reflecting on my life so far, heh, I'm only 16 yet I've been closer to death more times than I can remember) that most everyone who has been in my life, is in it only until their mind is either opened to become more tolerant, or they realize something.

*Huff...huff* Ok, the point is, I've been looking for about a year somewhere with even potential answers to anything, or at least a place to start forming theories.

Out of everything in life, I'm convinced of only one thing at this point in time:
Something is going to happen, something is coming, I don't know what, and I don't know when (probably sooner than later), and we need to be prepared for it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow! I told my spouse the other day, "Do you ever feel like something big is going to happen, like we are waiting for something, or we are suppose to be preparing for something?"

I have always felt this way. I've had several dreams about "preparing to run" but I'm not sure what we are trying to get away from and this is before I found this website,lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm 30 years old and for as long as I can remember I have been feeling the same way. Over the past few years it has been getting stronger and stronger on an almost daily basis. In addition, this is going to sound messed up, but I feel like I'm a part of it in a way I can not explain or understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join