It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i an Indigo Child? My TEST please be nice.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well, Well Wellllllllll... I just saved alot of money by switching my car insurance to Geico.
Now, who's an indigo?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well i have the same problem i just found out i was a indigo but im a diffrent typ i can't see the futer io can talk and see and feel when a gohst or spirt is around.They sometimes talk to me through my dreams and writing like this one

"The sun can shine on you but only you can share the sun shine"
See i had no control of what i wrote it just poped in and sticked.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well i have the same problem i just found out i was a indigo but im a diffrent typ i can't see the futer io can talk and see and feel when a gohst or spirt is around.They sometimes talk to me through my dreams and writing like this one

"The sun can shine on you but only you can share the sun shine"
See i had no control of what i wrote it just poped in and sticked.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

The whole concept of Indigo Children bothers me. Not that I can't bring myself to believe that the human consciousness is evolving (I think it is), but because categorizing children in this way runs in the oposite dirtection of what these light children are supposed to be bringing into the world--namely: cosmic consciousness, oneness, humility, etc. Some of the traits that these kids are supposed to have also seem just not very evolved--the ego, the arrogance, the lack of interest in others.

My advice to you is to forget the title and the concept, and all the nonesense, and focus on what's important.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Timmyboi23

I believe that I am Indigo. I mean I fit the description in everyway. My question is how can I find more people like Us. Are there any chat rooms?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am one hundred per cent sure that I am an Indigo. I used to be certain that I was just an Empath, but when I looked at the description I found on Wikipedia, it suited me perfectly.

I want to talk to somebody about it, but people who I would actually talk to would think I was crazy, or wouldn't believe me, or would just not care. Does anybody know where I can go to talk to somebody about this?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No one and no tests can tell you your an Indigo Child. If your part of the Indigo society you'll know it. And I really think you know it, b/c you wouldn't have gone this far to find out.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
are you an indigo child?

the real question is, do you truly want to be one? is there any purpose for you being an indigo, and being aware of that?

many of us think that the knowledge and abilities come first and then the purpose. if you do not have one you don't exist. it is like in life, if you do not have a goal in your life, you are a zombie.

purpose,.. where can you find it?
in the same machine that should execute it, IE: yourself. you have to know yourself in order to find out your purpose. this is other kind of knowledge. this is true knowledge.

it is a big mistake asking others who, and what you are, because the only one who can answer it is you. take some time for you. some time to know yourself (meditate, dream, do some creative work (ex nihilo), you name it...).

if you gotten yrself known to a certain degree you can start to search your purpose in this life. if you have completed that then comes the search for your existence, to be more precise: continues. this is the big search of us. if you find that then you became something like immortal till you fulfill it.

and none of the above seals exist in form of materia, they are more like ghost, smoke, a transition to be more specific. it's like descending or ascending in this case above the fog.

being indigo or crystal is something like reaching out from the cloud. but both of them are very one sided. indigo would be the male and crystal the female. a new dipole of the earth. the next wave of the frequency. they will go trough what we have gone trough. but in 2012 we must leave.

otherwise we might - at least the ones witch are more like a whole and don't know what they are suppose to do - disturb or terminate the dipole.

if you still far from oneness you will be left behind.
but that is not such a bad thing either as long as the dipole remains strong enough.

there is something around the earth that is keeping us here and others out. but is getting fainter and fainter, that is why there is a UFO boom. they are here to plant the next generation of seeds. as we are going to plant ours some "day" after a cataclysm on some other planet.

so buckle up, you cannot escape heaven.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
It don't matter if you're an indigo child or not! All that matters is if you are ready to take the next step. Are you ready to rock? Are you ready to be an indigo ranger. I was an indigo child once cutting myself wearing my sister's pants and what not. Then after much larping (Live action role playing. That either turns gay or allows old creepy vets to hang with youngens.) I discovered I was indigo and more importantly I had to start my mighty morphin transformation into an indigo ranger. We indigo rangers focus mind body and soul to defeat the much hated flaming swords and sometimes just flamers. To hunt flaming swords I had to be and think like a flamer. However after that episode I eventualy just had to get tested.

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Thank you so much for that...I laughed until I cried!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join