It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i an Indigo Child? My TEST please be nice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinnj
Indigo children = fail.

Thats sums up my feeling in one nice cliché line. HruthTurts, truth hurts, and you are not an indigo because they do not exist. Don't take my word for it, look at what intelligent people say on the subject, or on my myriad of replies and posts to other claims to idiotism.

Indeed I also replied to you on your prior post. So you should have not washed away that thought and repost your claims.

I haven't been to that post and this post is actually for Indigos to ask me questions so they can determine if I have this ability... I'm glad you think you know everything, but if you really have the proof you can send it to me or leave me the links here so I can do the research you have done...

Seriously people why are you wasting my time? Bring the proof or please don't reply... And please only Indigos who think they can prove one way or another whether I'm one or not should be posting here.

Thankx

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Originally posted by HruthTurts
Seriously people why are you wasting my time? Bring the proof or please don't reply... And please only Indigos who think they can prove one way or another whether I'm one or not should be posting here.

Well, Hruth, I was staying on line to try to write a fair determination, once you answered my questions in my post. (Really Hruth, the clues were all there for you. Anyone who has a predominantly Indigo avatar should have prompted some attention from you. No?)

So, my whole previous post was a test. Yeah. I would say you probably are not really and Indigo, otherwise you would have quickly seen the sad humor at what I was proposing, and realized that the important life challenge of being Indigo is fighting against mindless self indulgement and pampering (exactly opposite of what I was suggesting in my previous post.)

I would have accepted a variety of responses. The fact that you responded to the other posts, and not mine – not a good indication.

I would say you are not Indigo. Count yourself lucky! It is better to be diversified. There are no perceptions you've been denied. You actually have more creativity and talent not being an Indigo, so enjoy your life!

Good luck and keep posting!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
reply to post by Buck Division

Well, Hruth, I was staying on line to try to write a fair determination, once you answered my questions in my post. (Really Hruth, the clues were all there for you. Anyone who has a predominantly Indigo avatar should have prompted some attention from you. No?)

So, my whole previous post was a test. Yeah. I would say you probably are not really and Indigo, otherwise you would have quickly seen the sad humor at what I was proposing, and realized that the important life challenge of being Indigo is fighting against mindless self indulgement and pampering (exactly opposite of what I was suggesting in my previous post.)

I would have accepted a variety of responses. The fact that you responded to the other posts, and not mine – not a good indication.

I would say you are not Indigo. Count yourself lucky! It is better to be diversified. There are no perceptions you've been denied. You actually have more creativity and talent not being an Indigo, so enjoy your life!

Good luck and keep posting!

Ok, but I only found out about this 2 days ago. More than not a lot of the posts annoyed me more than anything because they were nonsense. Sorry I didn't reply to your post...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinnj
Indigo children = fail.

Thats sums up my feeling in one nice cliché line. HruthTurts, truth hurts, and you are not an indigo because they do not exist. Don't take my word for it, look at what intelligent people say on the subject, or on my myriad of replies and posts to other claims to idiotism.

Indeed I also replied to you on your prior post. So you should have not washed away that thought and repost your claims.

I haven't been to that post and this post is actually for Indigos to ask me questions so they can determine if I have this ability... I'm glad you think you know everything, but if you really have the proof you can send it to me or leave me the links here so I can do the research you have done...

Thankx

There are no Indigos to initiate you into their sad little group.

I know a lot, but not as much about Indigos, I don't study things that aren't real.

Bring the proof or don't reply? Why don't you bring conclusive proof that these wannabees exist at all as what they say they are.

Not only do you not NEED proof to disprove something, (A lack of which would be sufficient.) However just because a group of outcasts lets you into their coven of self-delusion, doesn't make you a real Indigo.

ThAnKxZ < Insert hypocritical angry smily here >

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Dinnj]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Let me guess you are one those people who doesn't believe in God either? Look man or woman whatever you are, until you actually have something decent to say or factual to post you are just blowing hot air...

Any further comments from you like this one will just be ignored... So don't waste your time... thankx...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Dinnj

Let me guess you are one those people who doesn't believe in God either? Look man or woman whatever you are, until you actually have something decent to say or factual to post you are just blowing hot air...

Any further comments from you like this one will just be ignored... So don't waste your time... thankx...

It's decent to say cause i'm trying to save YOUR dignity before you brand yourself an idiot. As for facts, it is almost impossible to DISPROVE something with facts, so the moment you can give me ANY "Facts," about Indigos even being REAL. Well, i'm all ears. So mabe you might look into cutting down on blowing hot air.

As for ignoring posts, that's a sign of being cornered.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

What do you mean whey you say, ignoring posts? Also I don't know anything about indigo's and have not claimed to be one, so maybe you need to ask someone who actually claims to be an indigo the questions you are asking me... Did you read what this post was for? I'm not an expert on this so please give me a break... I made this post for indigos to test me and as you can see one who claims to be indigo said I'm not... So doesn't that pretty much sum it up? I mean I'd be interesed to know what others have to say and I suppose you could use this thread to figure out if they are real or not too, but I'm simply interested in the subject and wanted to know if what I feel all the time is normal or of indigo traits...

After futher investigation I have found that pretty much everyone and their grandmothers feel like there is something happening in this world and if I'm correct Indigos also claim everyone has the same abilities just some are not awake to them yet? Is this correct? So that would mean you are also like me and me like you and you like indigos etc. etc. So what is the big deal with them calling themselves indigo? They aren't really better per say than us and I don't think I've seen any claims from indigo's claiming to better than anyone else... If they are awake more than others I really don't see the harm in the label. They have got to call themselves something right, just like everything in this world has a label...

So yes this is a big I don't know and the reason why I posted this thread... Also if anyone is going to wake up they will need to have an open mind... I suggest that you too have an open mind because like you said there is nothing that proves one way or another right? So have an open mind, maybe a year or 2 from now we'll know for sure what's going on with Indigo's... But for now it's just me trying to find out more... Is that ok?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Let me ask you something HruthTurts,

What do you think defines an Indigo? Is it a common set of habits or mentality the individual adheres to? Is it a physical trait, something that can be perceive by the naked eye? Or is it a ethereal trait, define by the aura of the individual?

After you answer those questions, ask yourself how those traits set you apart from society, and there's you answer. Please do answer those questions, I would love to read your response.

Anyways, I guess my final say is you will always be what you believe you are to be, through the eyes to which you perceive the world, the world is that of your making.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Let me ask you something HruthTurts,

What do you think defines an Indigo? Is it a common set of habits or mentality the individual adheres to? Is it a physical trait, something that can be perceive by the naked eye? Or is it a ethereal trait, define by the aura of the individual?

After you answer those questions, ask yourself how those traits set you apart from society, and there's you answer. Please do answer those questions, I would love to read your response.

Anyways, I guess my final say is you will always be what you believe you are to be, through the eyes to which you perceive the world, the world is that of your making.

I think all three of the traits you mentioned. I also think the only way to truly determine for sure would be to meet another. My question is, who or what can see the color of my aura?

As I've read the human brain filters out a lot of these sensations everyone should have as an overall whole. But we are in this state of confusion and disconnect. I believe the indigo person is there to help others wake up and notice the world as it really is... To help them connect to who they really are... When the person is woken it truly is as if thier eyes have been opened...

I believe I'm somthing, maybe not indigo by definition but something. The fact that the indigo fits me so well is what gave me the idea that I could be indigo.

Thank you for you comment, I feel you are an indigo child? Is this right?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Honestly Indigos have unfairly labeled their " gifts " I speak from Experience an thinking I was, when I was 1st on the web, they had this info STILL on here lol back in 97, Now what I have seen is that everyone labeled " indigo " seem to just be more comfortable with the idea of mental an spritiual connection of all kind.

To sum it up what im trying to say, is

Anyone who believe they are indigo, are simply open minded people with a strong understanding of Oneness with all. Its just a sterotype now, if your a open minded, free thinker with a belief in ESP and Spiritual connections then you most likely will relate into this group, but at the same time, what they are doing is giving ammo to anyone who feels differently by making the Claims they are speical...

We are no different from them in any way shape or form.... Thus forth you could say we are all indigos. Just havent realized it yet lol. Really they need to steer clear of labels thats what got them laughed at in the 1st place, an they should focus more on their message an " mission " rather then the ego aspect of it.

The way they present it does nothing more then isolate them an egotize them when they should be doing the opposite.

Leave it to parents to say theyre child is " Special ". We are all Special.

Not to mention they just focus on children when this " new wave " has been here since 1980 supposidly. Hows that staying on topic? lol

Everyone reading this an everyone not has the ability to do ESP, an become more aware with yourself, Its the matter of your believing you can an understanding its not fantasy. If this was why would the CIA an other groups be so indept with remote viewing an other related situations.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The fact you are persisting with this when there is an overwhelming amount of evidence against it, well your just ADD and probably need to be dosed.

You REFUSE to read anything about cold reading which everyone else here has taken a look at. You refuse to read the skeptics dictionary. You refuse to read what the Randi foundation has to say.

I will not comment on your mental disability but as a reasoning being the scales have tipped to the moron side.

You go and believe whatever you want. Try doing it somewhere else and don't spend your time reinforcing bad belief systems in those weaker than you that just like you want to feel special.

I have provided links to prove your fraud.

Now its time to Deny Ignorance and ban this poster.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
The fact you are persisting with this when there is an overwhelming amount of evidence against it, well your just ADD and probably need to be dosed.

You REFUSE to read anything about cold reading which everyone else here has taken a look at. You refuse to read the skeptics dictionary. You refuse to read what the Randi foundation has to say.

I will not comment on your mental disability but as a reasoning being the scales have tipped to the moron side.

You go and believe whatever you want. Try doing it somewhere else and don't spend your time reinforcing bad belief systems in those weaker than you that just like you want to feel special.

I have provided links to prove your fraud.

Now its time to Deny Ignorance and ban this poster.

What is your religion if you don't mind me asking? Thank you for posting you opinion. I look forward to further commentary on your part.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What is your religion if you don't mind me asking? Thank you for posting you opinion. I look forward to further commentary on your part.

Sorry about this one Big Tuna this thread is about Fraud that you were conned into and are now trying to spread to others, not about Religion.

The Theme here is Deny Ignorance.

I am therefore putting you as the first person on my ignore list.

Good luck chump.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
read a bible and chill

How about no. Do you know how many times the bible has been modified. Many of times. Just so they can easily Manipulate the masses. Don't believe everything the bible says. How about be Spiritual and chill.

You're right, there are over 400 different versions of it... The only one left that maintains the word is the King James.

Why do you say this? what proof you you have a bible commissioned for a King wouldn't be written to please that king? why would you say, "The only one left that maintains the word is the King James"? as if it were without question?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Call me bored. I actually wandered into an "indigo" thread.

Listen, if you want proof that it is crap, do some research. The definition of the term "indigo child" has changed considerably in just a few short years.

It is nice to feel special, but very few of us actually are. Instead, just search for that which puts your soul at ease.

I second to vote to auto filter Indigo threads to skunkworks.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
honestly man, no one knows all about this subject, the skeptics nor the indigos,

no one can make a definitive claim to know what this is, yes i will say these certain folks who go on talk shows an such may be hokey, but at the same time, there are things happening that many dont report or talk about, an that is one of the biggest problems, things of this nature do happen, but its like big foot, pretty plausible for it to happen but not much on the evidence front, an untill there is factual evidence then this is just a belief an opinon.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I do tend get that a lot. But, No I don't see myself as one. I just see myself as an "individual." I guess a very spiritual one I might include but with a lot of flaws.

You see, the problem with the label "Indigo" is not that it could be real or fake, but the fact that it isolate and separate the individual from the rest of society. The very same society the individual is trying to help. So in a sense, the individual have actually disconnected himself/herself from the world who need them, because the individual untentionality exclude certain traits to their own group. Its the problem with many labeling, especially religion. You don't need to be a Christian or an Indigo, to express unconditional love, practice act of charity, to help the world. You just need to be yourself.

The disconnection with the people however is kind of like the Buddha and the bodhisattva. You see the Buddha is an individual who reach enlightenment and is no longer concern or connected to world matter, so while many people worship the Buddha, and while the Buddha might be a spiritually wise entity, many feel disconnected with the Buddha. However many people feel connected the Bodhisattva because these are individuals who are about to reach enlightenment, but decided stay on earth to help spiritual guide others. Its due to their noble sacrifice and non-exclusiveness, that allow them to connect with the people.

The second problem with the Indigo movement, is concreteness. Many indigo claim that they were spiritual awaken or here to help others. But, the problem is that every time an individual ask how, many indigo don't have a definite answer as to how the intend to help other, just they will. Then when ask when they intend on helping others, they would say "when the time is right." The problem with that is why wait to the last moment when the world is doom, to finally help other. Thats not very indigo, but very human. One of the sad flaw of mankind. To sum up, action speak louder than words, something many of us has failed to do.

The third problem is defining the term Indigo. What are the psychological, physical, or ethereal traits that makes an individual an Indigo? It can't be the aura, because an individual aura isn't define by one definite color, but by an array of many colors. Then again, it could be that individual's aura strongest color is Indigo, but still that isn't enough to label someone an Indigo.

And now don't get me wrong or feel threaten. This is just my own perception and belief. I could indeed and could in fact be wrong. But thats how I perceive things. And I personally can't say for a fact whether or not indigo are real. Or whether your one or not. Its whatever you want to believe, my whole point of this post, is to confirm what you said hinted in the last post. You don't need to some fancy label, magical tonic, or special ability to do good and help others, you have everything you need already. The problem is doing so with confidence and without the false-security.

And if your trying to find an indigo, chances are those who reply you are in the same situation you are, and their opinion is just about as good as everyone else. Like I've mention before only you can make the decision. I hope that helped.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Sorry about this one Big Tuna this thread is about Fraud that you were conned into and are now trying to spread to others, not about Religion.

The Theme here is Deny Ignorance.

I am therefore putting you as the first person on my ignore list.

Good luck chump.

Figured you wouldn't answer that... Don't care if you ignore me... Probably better that you don't post anymore... you're ignored as well have a nice day..

Sorry forgot to mention that you are incorrect in your statement where you say I was conned... Hmmm, don't ever remember say difinitively that I was one, last time I checked this post wasn't about that either... You say deny ignorance, maybe you need to look into the mirror... ??? Also besides you I see many others actually had something interesting to add to the thread... Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there...

[edit on 24-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

Like i said before, If there are Indigo Children, then we are all that. For everyone is equal. Every one is Special in their own Unique way, yet also we are the same. It is just letting the light shine that separates us from the crowd. Yet the crowd is just as gifted as us, yet they do not know it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

Dear HruthTurts (= love it!
)

instead of looking for things that make you similar to others (whatever the group you're interested in belonging to), why not look for those specific divergences that make you uniquely you?

I am fully aware that this may sound like patronising cookie-cutter "advice", of the kind that is usually dished out to adolescents, without delving into their specific questions.

But it is not so. I really do know what I am talking about.
People have been calling me "indigo" until they were blue in the face.

But personally I don't believe in a general, generational "superiority" of any kind. (Think about it: do you see any serious evidence of a generationally induced "shift" in the quality of life, mentality etc. - i.e. induced by a specific group/generation of individuals, however large, who would bear more or less the same characteristics?)

Maybe THAT's being "indigo": not downing every fad that comes along? ;-)

Seriously: you don't need to identify with a group of purportedly "special"
people to assert your very own, certainly special qualities of mind - but you do have to find out what exactly these are.

And in that sense, identifying yourself with a larger group is much more of a hindrance than anything else.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Vanitas]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join