It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i an Indigo Child? My TEST please be nice.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I honestly believe I am part of the Indigo Child Society. I've explained why in one other post so to save me from having to retype everything I will just say in this post that all the qualities mentioned minus the feeling of suicide are those that I posess and have been aware of for as long as my memory can recall.

The reason for this post is to hopefully get the attention of more Indigo Children to find out if I really 100% am indeed an indigo child.

So I ask you Indigo Children, to ask me the questions which can help you to determine if I have this ability because to me knowing for sure would explain a lot of things about myself that I honestly haven't really understood.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have been over this with another person on here. I am an Indigo. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Very late in life and they think that that would have been the problem with me growing up. I Don't beleive in downright Autism or Aspergers. Although I do beleive that some kids are autistic and some are indigo. Once an Autistic child start talking, you begin to notice the traits of an indigo, or a normal child. I would like to help you.

Lets startt by first discussing your child hood. Were you ever diagnosed with any behavoral disorders? Did you ever just look at somebody and know if they were in pain or angry or even happy? Let me know some of these things and We will get you on the road.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Timmyboi23

Your first question, as a child I was not medically diagnosed because I never visted any doctors. However, I was definately a volitile child. I fought daily with anyone for any reason, this trait has matured in me and has subsided, but when I get annoyed I do snap I guess you can say. But no not diagnosed.

And yes to your second question in fact being able to tell what people feel and the mood they are in I've noticed my whole life. I haven't really told many people about this mainly because I didn't want to be called crazy. But a big yes on this one. I have also felt other peoples feelings when they've been on the other side of the country. I was very religious at one point, I still am, but back then I was a real bible thumper, seeking an answer, mainly because I was very new to controversy. My christian friend of mine, who told me he believed me to be a profit, which I never claimed, was having some trouble. I got the feeling he was going to do something stupid, like an urge as if he had sent me this feeling, so I called him and asked if he was ok. At first he seemed fine, but the he broke down and addmitted he was getting ready to commit suicide. He cried and we talked for hours after which he completely recovered and from then until now has been very successful as a christian teacher. But later he told me that I actually had saved his life, that he had the gun loaded and had it in his had during our whole conversation. He said most likely if I hadn't of called and talked to him and opened his eyes he would have been dead.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I saw this posted and was curious so clicked it to see what it was about (maybe I'm a Indigo Child!) but I guess you have to be a certain (young age?) age. Or, could there have been Indigo Children when, say my folks or their were born?
I did hear a breif thing a long time ago, on the Art Bell show , and it did sort of sound the way I was when I was around 9 to 16 years of age,I remember It always seemed I wanted to do everything and was very "wanting" on things that I wanted..and seemed to day dream alot about those things. And I knew (somehow, who was cool and not cool)
I don't know , I'm just guessing that this has been in human kids through-out the ages..and it just depends on how your raised , how extreme it gets one way or the other. I was raised in a military family.

I just google for Indigo Children and saw this place, it has a good "Comments" section, right after the Main article, and I read a bunch of them..some are pro and some are con - and comments from folks that say they are indigo kids. www.museumofhoaxes.com... =source for comments from folks and information pro and con

[edit on 21-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thanks I will check that out! Ya and from what I've read about this subject so far is that everyone has the ability and if I understand it correctly it's the Indigo Children that are more or less born with it where everyone else needs to be woken up... So you have the ability, but I don't know if you're an Indigo Child or not, that's actually what I'm trying to figure out with this post... Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hahaha best... quote... ever!

I would use my energy force to beat his little ass if my kid broke 5 VCRs.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So we found a nice way to label our ADD kids so they feel special and the parents can gloat about their little special needs child?

Gimme a break.

skepdic.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like Randi will put up the one million dollar prize to anyone that proves Indigo is not a bunch of hogwash.

That pretty much says it all. Any in indigo that wants to step forward in the lab gets a million bucks. There are no takers.

www.randi.org...

We need to request a Moderator decision that all indigo topics go to skunkworks as soon as they are posted.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't really buy into "indigo children". I think that everyone has special traits, and the more our species evolves the more intelligent our offspring are. Not to mention the amount of stimulation they receive continues to increase.

Nevertheless don't forget you could just be Autistic. Many Autistic children can do amazing things, and have really poor social skills. You don't have to look or act mental either to have it, different forms of it and such.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Looks like Randi will put up the one million dollar prize to anyone that proves Indigo is not a bunch of hogwash.

That pretty much says it all. Any in indigo that wants to step forward in the lab gets a million bucks. There are no takers.

www.randi.org...

We need to request a Moderator decision that all indigo topics go to skunkworks as soon as they are posted.

i totally agree, sad that there are no takers or even ones that have been debunked

there is no proof in this phenomena what so ever, just get over it

if you feel you really are then make a change in the world, do something for humanity, not for our own narcissistic nature

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Indigo children = fail.

Thats sums up my feeling in one nice cliché line. HruthTurts, truth hurts, and you are not an indigo because they do not exist. Don't take my word for it, look at what intelligent people say on the subject, or on my myriad of replies and posts to other claims to idiotism.

Indeed I also replied to you on your prior post. So you should have not washed away that thought and repost your claims.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No need to shoot the OP now people. I personally believe that everyone is special, it is just letting it shine is what is the difference. We are all indigo children. No one is more Special than another. Indigo Children are misleading. They say they are better than most people, but that is false. Everyone is Equal.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
indingo children are not real its just the new goth i am sorry there are just humans and some humans get spiritual gifts from God so relax read a bible and chill

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
read a bible and chill

How about no. Do you know how many times the bible has been modified. Many of times. Just so they can easily Manipulate the masses. Don't believe everything the bible says. How about be Spiritual and chill.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm an Indigo Child. I'm also a Light Warrior, a Star Child, an Enchanted Forest Intuitive, a Crystal Psi Seer, an Etheric Rainbow Initiate, a Universal Dynamic Atlantean Cosmic Chaneller, AND a Stamp Collector!

The test for the Enchanted Forest Intuitive is multiple choice, and is somewhat tricky, but the Etheric Rainbow Initiate test consists of true\false questions, so you have a 50-50 shot.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am new to this whole Indigo Child concept, but have found some good information on this phenomenon at various web locations, such as here:

www.indigochild.com...

It seems quite amazing. If this is actually a new type of humanity, as the web indicates it to be, then certain steps should certainly be afforded to nurture this new type of psyche. I suggest the following:

(1) Special Indigo schools should be set up, to assist in training this unique generation, to make sure that their special abilities are fully cultivated. These schools could concentrate Indigo's who seem to seek their own type.

(2) Graduates of this school should assume high positions in our society to help adjudicate matters between people. This includes political offices, judges, executives, etc. They should be fast tracked to the highest echelons of government and society.

(3) Indigo’s (who characteristically seem to have a high susceptibility to suffering) should be freed from much of the restrictions of society, such as taxes, housing, regular jobs, etc.

Perhaps Indigo’s should receive a special pension from the government, for the benefit of humanities higher ideals? What better way could we spend our tax dollars, except to grow a superior form of humanity? This seems so obvious that I bet it has been suggested before on other ATS threads. Not being Indigo myself, this is something quite new to me.

Does this make sense? Or is this proposal just going to pamper and spoil a small group of people totally rotten? (It seems like it could go several different ways.)

Edit: Not sure if I am serious or not. Comments welcome.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
read a bible and chill

How about no. Do you know how many times the bible has been modified. Many of times. Just so they can easily Manipulate the masses. Don't believe everything the bible says. How about be Spiritual and chill.

You're right, there are over 400 different versions of it... The only one left that maintains the word is the King James.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

www.randi.org...

I visited this link and read what he had to say and this doesn't really prove anything, but thank you for giving me something to read for about 5 minutes... You should also know that I'm claiming I am I am simply trying to find out if I am, big difference.

Here is a question for you, would Jesus accept a million dollars to prove his abilities? No because he doesn't need to prove anything, it's called faith and if you don't have it you're in trouble... Just food for thought...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
indingo children are not real its just the new goth i am sorry there are just humans and some humans get spiritual gifts from God so relax read a bible and chill

Shoot, it would be really good to have some links or eveidance to back your statement up, because I will look into it... But just throwing your opinion out there doesn't really help the situation much..

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
No need to shoot the OP now people. I personally believe that everyone is special, it is just letting it shine is what is the difference. We are all indigo children. No one is more Special than another. Indigo Children are misleading. They say they are better than most people, but that is false. Everyone is Equal.

Well you are right, from what I've read on indigo's is that they aren't the only people on earth that have the ability, they say everyone has the ability... So yes the ones that call themselves indigo might already have this ability, but you can gain it too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join