It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails over my house

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I have no clue either....so I will leave that up to the experts. LOL
Im learning just like everyone else - so I always welcome all info too

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have heard that nice little endorphins flow when we interpet something that resonates with our current belief system, naturally I prefer an endorphin surge any time I get one coming, maybe that is why ATS is so darned addicting.

Sometimes we are reinforced, sometimes flat out wrong, and other times led to continue the search.

In this case I guess we just have to continue the search!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

That is REALLY interesting!! I have never heard of it. You may be onto something. Now I have a very valid excuse why Im always here!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
sorry greeneye and weedwhacker but i will never believe you. this maybe one topic you people know nothing about. greeneye you work for the military, how many human mind experiments are the military involved with? alot. so your mind is already kurupt.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by onesockon
sorry greeneye and weedwhacker but i will never believe you. this maybe one topic you people know nothing about. greeneye you work for the military, how many human mind experiments are the military involved with? alot. so your mind is already kurupt.

Sorry, but you really dont seem to know much more about it.

And I dont work for the military. Never have, never will. So my mind is no more corrupt then yours. In fact, yours could be corrupt by those who seek to instill unnecessary fear into society. Just something to think about. Goes both ways you know LOL

I am a free thinker and after doing my own research, I came to the conclusion I did - all by myself.
I looked at what both sides had to offer. And I still see no evidence that planes are dumping chemicals onto the citizens of earth.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

onesockon, you are not 'required' to believe anything you don't want to believe. But, consider this: ATS is about 'denying ignorance'. AND, 'ignorance' is not a perjorative, on the contrary, it is simply the lack of full knowledge of all the facts. One is 'ignorant' of algebra, until taught it. 'Denying Ignorance' means, learning for oneself, or seeking those who are more learned to help YOU learn.

I didn't learn to fly all by myself...so, at first, I was completely ignorant about flying airplanes. I am, today, very ignorant about many other things...I'm not, of course, a meteoroligist, but I had to study SOME meteorology in order to further my studies as a pilot. I also have a wealth of personal experience and observations to bring into a discussion.

If you carefully read all of my posts re: 'chemtrails', you will see that, in my professional opinion, there is no way commercial airliners can be spraying chemicals. Period.

If you wish to think that's it's being done by the Military, then I am ignorant of that, because I have NO personal knowledge of anything having to do with Military Ops. Zero! Period.

Summary: My only intent in any post I write is to reassure that commercial jets do not 'spray' chemicals, except that normal exhaust from the engines will contain unburnt hydrocarbons....kinda like your car!

BTW, a much more effective way of 'spraying' chemicals on us, if it were to be done by the military, would be from altitudes well below the normal Flight Levels of commercial jets.

Hope this makes sense.

***corrected spelling, to deny ignorance...

[edit on 11-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
[edit on 12-3-2008 by onesockon]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"If you carefully read all of my posts re: 'chemtrails', you will see that, in my professional opinion, there is no way commercial airliners can be spraying chemicals. Period."

so they are not commercial airliners. period.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Those are nice contrail pictures!

They sort of look like the ones I took when we were having a bunch of F16s and other aircraft flying around over base:

From the F16s:

I was outside when these were taken. Strange how there was absolutely NO "smoke" or taste in my mouth. In fact, there never is when there are contrails over my house.

Strange how my air is crisp and clean.....and yours is smokey filled with metal taste....when we are experiencing the exact same thing (as pictures show us). Crazy!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

if you have never been in the military then what base are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
greeneye you live on an air force base but have nothing to do with it?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

ive never said these were commercial airliners

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

greeneye you live on an air force base but have nothing to do with it?

Just guessing, and forgive me If I am wrong, but I think her husband works on it. She is a dependent, and has nothing to do with the Air Force if I've read her posts correctly over the years. If you like, I'm sure you could argue she is, by proxy involved with the Air Force, but you're stabbing at nothing here.

I had had no information or knowledge of Chemtrails before this thread other than hearing the term throw around on ATS. I really am not interested in the topic. But, based on this thread, thanks to GreeneyeLeo and WeedWhacker, Im pretty convinced that what they say is true. They offer a logical response to the question. All the other side has is pictures, a taste in their mouthes, and a horrible Forum attitude when not believed. Sorry but its true. Its been my experience that in dealing with the instability of ATS, thats its usually the calmer side that has the logic. No matter how slight, an insult doesn't carry your passion, just your instability.

I'm not saying its impossible, but consider the materials involved. The moving of the cannisters, both to storage and to an aircraft. Consider how we get a pilot to flip a switch to turn on the spraying device. Consider how we keep that guy who carries the cannister onto an aircraft to keep his mouth shut.
-or-
Consider that it might all be in your head.

For me, unless we can add more evidence or credibility, its been debunked.

Not that it wasn't an entertaining read.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by kthulu]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
if its contrails then how do u explain the airplane flying normally without anything spewing from the rear then all of a sudden a cloud of smoke begins to shoot out lasting one minute or so then stopping?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by plug_pray
if its contrails then how do u explain the airplane flying normally without anything spewing from the rear then all of a sudden a cloud of smoke begins to shoot out lasting one minute or so then stopping?

That simply suggests it flew through a pocket of colder air.

The air 6 miles above your head varies in temperature and humidity in exactly the same way air at sea level varies. And, just as at sea level, temperature and humidity determine whether water vapour condenses to form ice crystals or not (ever noticed how you don't see rime frost appear on warm summer's nights
) Hence some aircraft produce contrails and other don't, some contrails linger, others don't, some contrails appear to 'switch' on and off, others don't.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

This is basic meteorology - and has been very, very, widely known for many decades. It is also the one fundamental facts the chemtrail believers are don't want you to know or refuse to acknowledge themselves - because it blows the whole 'contrails are chemtrails' idea completely out of the water.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by plug_pray

plug pray, I invite you to read through the other posts in this thread. One thing you should take to heart, and believe very sincerely, is that commercial jets DO NOT 'spew' chemicals, as you put it. Of course, one caveat: There are chemicals in the exhaust gases of the engines...unburned hydrocarbons, but then, unless you drive a Hybrid, your automobile leaves a 'chemtrail' too...

How do I know commercial jets aren't involved? Because I flew the darn things for almost 22 years. There are no secret nozzles, no secret tanks, no cockpit switches to operate valves or pumps for these alleged chemicals. None! Nada! Period. And, listen and heed what Essan wrote, up above. Very educational.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

Wow in the real world we call that an airliner.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The CEO of weather channel just quit recently. He went on a public tirade saying that global warming acceleration was man made to hurry and panic a global carbon tax through the government.

Today I just saw on CNBC how they are now trading Carbon/Sulfer futures. They were pushing ETF's for it and whatnot. They are also allowing people to sell carbon credits to large corporations since they will not meet or exceed the allotment that is guessed to be given to them.

All in all the countries were this "persistent contrail" phenomenon has been witnessed the past 10 years are in countries who would seemingly jointly agree to such terms.

Another odd piece to the never ending puzzle.

BTW increased aerosol operations... err "persistent contrails" seen heavily in Tampa prior to the last two predicted rainfalls. No rain once again.

Fires abound.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Coincidently...

This seems to be a pattern with heavy aerosol operations... err "persistant contrails". I will be researching this topic much more in depth.

www.baynews9.com...

Also nearly every still photo or video shown on baynew9 ad/commentary as of late has contained a chemtrail... errr "persistent contrail".

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by utmostbastard

utmost....not sure if your link worked correctly, but was that 'BayNews9' in the Tampa/St.Pete Florida area?

Just wondering....because, every time I've been to Tamp/St. Pete it's either nice, or muggy, or raining/thunderstormy. Never saw much 'smog', like I grew up within LA.

Of course, there were those terible fires, in recent days, along I-95.....could THAT have been the source of those horrible visibility issues???

Really....do you really think that any nefarious 'scheme' to spray people would be done along a coastal region? Most of these horrible chemicals would be wasted in the ocean.....besides, Florida is doomed already, don't you know? The oceans will rise and submerge the state....the Christian Right demanded it, because it is too phallic for their simple little minds to deal with....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join