It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Disclosure - Interview with Nora Maccoby and Todd Hathaway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I had the opportunity tonight to be present in the chat room as Nora Maccoby and Todd Hathaway of the Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative were testing out their first live Internet video feed.

Note that "altenergy" was Todd Hathaway. The transcript has been edited down to only the important stuff.

-----
6:13MrdDstrbr: what was the reason for the name change from Potomac Energy Project to PSCI
6:13altenergy: it merged, so i had to choose one and we gave Eddie Sines the name [Potomac Energy Projects] for his company
6:15MrdDstrbr: how closely are you involved with Dr. Steven Greer and AERO
6:15altenergy: [Hathaway and Maccoby are] volunteers for AERO and anyone else who need support
6:16MrdDstrbr: ?
6:16altenergy: we volunteer out time and energies to move adv techs forward
6:17MrdDstrbr: so AERO is a separate entity but does the same thing
6:18altenergy: yes
6:20MrdDstrbr: ok, why is the process of peer-reviewing these techs taking so long..... like Greer has been at this for at least six years and still no visible result
6:20altenergy: good question
6:20altenergy: there's always some reason...
6:20MrdDstrbr: LOL yeah
6:21MrdDstrbr: same thing with Steorn, they supposedly have a "jury" to evaluate their tech, but never any results with that
6:21altenergy: I'm on the validation team w/AERO
6:21altenergy: to see what they have, but also provide security
6:22altenergy: and live internet feeds during the process if we can get this to work well enough to justify the hassle...
6:22MrdDstrbr: excellent, so I mean.... have ANY of these devices been properly tested and proven?
6:22altenergy: engineering mods before independent testing of one
6:22altenergy: another one is being field tested
6:24MrdDstrbr: my suggestion would be to get some footage of these devices up on Youtube or Google ASAP
6:24MrdDstrbr: corroborated by credible scientists
6:24altenergy: concur.
6:24MrdDstrbr: awesome
6:25altenergy: live feeds to boot if it works well enough to show people the demos
6:25MrdDstrbr: yeah, I mean, there's already some footage up, but people always say "it's just a hoax" etc
6:25MrdDstrbr: so the backing by credible scientists is SO important
6:25altenergy: we're in the front row to move the techs forward
6:26altenergy: yes, we're collaborating with folks from Stanford Research Inst, MIT, and Univ of NH
6:26MrdDstrbr: awesome
6:26altenergy: plus I'm attending the Univ of Maryland (Todd, not Nora), so there's another one
6:26altenergy: and we'll field test them with Army cooperation at a site in CA

6:28altenergy: we'll post stuff online at www.green-salon.com as info is made available
6:29altenergy: we'll keep scheduling interviews until we get this live internet feed thing down pat
6:39MrdDstrbr: how do you think the world economy will be impacted by this?
6:42MrdDstrbr: I mean, the world economy is kind of a house of cards as it is right now, do you think this could crash the economy
6:42altenergy: economy will crash regardless.
6:42MrdDstrbr: eeeeek!
6:43altenergy: that's life...
6:43MrdDstrbr: so how do we prepare for that
6:43altenergy: go within, then ask the same question
6:44MrdDstrbr: ??
6:45altenergy: spiritual stuff - read Serpent of Light - Beyond 2012
6:45MrdDstrbr: ok but I mean, are people going to be starving in the streets, are people going to be rioting....... I mean whats the worst we can expect
6:46altenergy: humanity will survive as a whole - you probably don't want to go too deep into all the crazy stuff that we'll have to deal with during the transition to world peace
6:48altenergy: www.energyconversation.org
6:49altenergy: info@ sci-us.org for more info
-----

SRI and MIT getting involved in the quest for "free energy"?

Discuss!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ouch, the silence is deafening in here!

I have to say I'm terribly disappointed that all the recent developments on the "free energy" front, with AERO, PSCI etc are going almost completely unnoticed and undiscussed on here....

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"you probably don't want to go too deep into all the crazy stuff that we'll have to deal with during the transition to world peace "

I have spent many hours in contemplation on how world peace could be accomplished, and taking into consideration all the ideals and philosophies in the world, that quote hits it right on the head.
It will be easier for some than others to accept, but speaking for the whole, that quote applies nicely.
I dont have much to add, but that I am glad to see free energy being given and notion of credibility. Tesla would be proud. or disgusted. one of the two.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Thanks for the bump, psychedeliack

I think SRI and MIT taking this seriously should be cause for hope.... I can't wait till they make some kind of public statement on this!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been following the Orbo situation for some time with great excitement, but I will admit it is a bit frustrating how long the jury verification etc is taking.. They have been literally silent on their website and elsewhere for months.. It is most certainly time for the major Universities to begin testing and corroborating this technology- despite the ramifications for the economy- the tech has been out there for long enough, the world needs to open their eyes and embrace the potential! -sorry I haven't got much to add either.. yet, but I thought i'd like to chime in anyway- good work guys and lets really keep this discussion alive, I believe this is one of the most important topics for the 21st century

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i noticed in mcains victory speach last night he mentioned how he would promote alternate forms of energy to prevent america being enthralled to other nations as they currently are.

i believe they are finaly waking up to the benifits of alternate energy.since america is the most technologicly advanced nation on earth they would inherantly be the most adept at creating new forms of energy thus patenting thier designs which would profite america.i believe they are going to treat it like a market,they want to monopolise it,control it like they have done with oil.

im sure the world would be happy if america had a monopoly due to its efforts in creating alternate forms energy(even if they have been suppressed) if they would just let it flow,let techology and its wonders progress to benifit us all,no more can greed hold us back.

what im saying is let there be compromise,they were muddled by greed,but let bygones be bygones and let progress flow.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
here is another article on what we're doing in D.C.:
thewip.net...
and a recent one about DoD's energy initiatives and the fully burdoned cost of fuel:
Imagine: Air Force bombers and tankers up to 10 times more fuel efficient than the heavy aircraft used today. Soldiers who generate energy from their own motion instead of energy-sucking batteries to charge electronic field gear. Buildings and facilities throughout the world operating entirely on renewable energy.

This is the bold vision laid out in a new report by the Defense Science Board that aims to wean the Pentagon off its insatiable appetite for fossil fuels and unreliable electricity sources.

The Pentagon is the largest single energy user in the country, accounting for about 1 percent of total U.S. energy consumption and 78 percent of the federal government’s energy use. And in May, Defense Secretary Robert Gates is expected to lay out a new energy security strategy based on the vision outlined by the Defense Science Board.

Alan Shaffer, who heads the Pentagon task force drafting the energy security plan, said the DSB report will serve as a foundation for the department’s strategy.

federaltimes.com...

See also updates at www.green-salon.com and www.energyconversation.org
These sites will have info on events related to what we're doing in D.C.
www.justin.tv/energy and www.justin.tv/altenergy are the two live Internet feeds I use for events. The next one is a big booster contest to see who has developed the best booster system for improving gas mileage. That event will start at Jarboe's Mill in Charlotte Hall, Maryland, and continue down to Florida. We'll be taking data the whole way down, and since I live in the area with Larry Jarboe, we'll continue to take data on the way back and post results at www.green-salon.com

Hope that helps keep you all in the loop. I noticed this post when doing a google search for my name.

Todd Hathaway
301-357-0431 (out of cell tower range usually thru April 9th while at Bob Boyce's place in TN)
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by toddhathaway

Hello again Todd, great to see you stop by ATS to keep us in the loop!

The "Envirobabe" (LOL!!!) would be most welcome to post here as well

I don't know what else to say at the moment, but if anybody has any questions for Todd, feel free to chime in

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I got a toyota truck ready to convert to water fuel but I don't know how to do it. I looked at the links but couldn't find any DIY info.

About the we don't want to know stuff:
I feel very good to have already shed all of the illusions that I used to hold about the way the world works. Tree in the wind...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is an interesting read. I too would like to keep this thread going to see what may come. To be honest though I am skill skeptical although Tesla had some unique unreproduced discoveries.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Yes, lots of potential for great discussion here with Mr. Hathaway, and Mrs. Maccoby too if she shows up

Anyone else seeing an ATS Mix interview?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
www.altenergy2012.com has updates to include info on an upcoming event in the D.C. area on May 30-31. Two inventors you all would want to hear more about are Peter Sumaruck and Jim Boswell. Pete can be contacted through his colleague via email at [email protected] and Jim through Sterling via the web page Sterling set up two days ago. Both are the real deal...no others that I am aware of are willing to go public "with the goods"...hope that helps. I am still volunteering as needed to provide security upon the request of either inventor. I can't discuss specifics of the technologies per the request of the parties involved, but you can inquire as to the status and pose any questions - it's a free country...for the most part, anyway.

Todd Hathaway
240-997-4582

new topics

top topics

join