It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more Dulce info ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was doing some web-surfing today and ran accross this web page talking about the underground base at Dulce.

I went to ask.com and typed in
"is there really an underground base at Dulce"

I started reading through the results and found this bit of information that I had never read before. I don't recall ever seeing this portion of it posted here on ATS, so here it goes.

www.title14.com/ufo/dulce/y1inteli.html

Val Valerian through one of his LEADING EDGE RESEARCH reports released the following synopsis of the so-called 'DULCE PAPERS':

"Dulce papers: Lots of papers-documents that discuss COPPER AND MOLYBDENUM, also papers about MAGNESIUM AND POTASSIUM, BUT MOSTLY ABOUT COPPER. Lots of 'MEDICAL TERMS' that I don't understand.

A sheet of paper with charts and strange diagrams. Papers that discuss ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT AND GAMMA RAYS. Papers that discuss COLOR AND BLACK AND WHITE AND HOW TO AVOID DETECTION THROUGH USE OF CERTAIN COLORS.

In addition to these papers THERE ARE ABOUT 25 PICTURES, BLACK AND WHITE, PLUS ONE VIDEO TAPE WITH NO DIALOGUE, ALL TAKEN INSIDE THE DULCE FACILITY. THESE PAPERS TELL WHAT THE ALIENS ARE AFTER AND HOW THE BLOOD [TAKEN FROM THE COWS] IS USED.

Aliens seem to absorb atoms to 'eat'. ALIENS PUT HANDS 'IN BLOOD', SORT OF LIKE A SPONGE, FOR NOURISHMENT. IT'S NOT JUST FOOD THEY WANT, THE DNA in cattle and humans is being altered.

THE 'TYPE ONE' CREATURE IS A LAB ANIMAL. 'THEY' KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE ATOMS TO CREATE A TEMPORARY 'ALMOST HUMAN BEING'. IT IS MADE WITH ANIMAL TISSUE AND DEPENDS ON A COMPUTER TO SIMULATE MEMORY, A MEMORY THE COMPUTER HAS WITHDRAWN FROM ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. THE 'ALMOST HUMAN BEING' IS SLIGHTLY SLOW AND CLUMSY.

(Several so-called "MEN IN BLACK" have been described in this manner. - Branton) REAL HUMANS ARE USED FOR TRAINING, TO EXPERIMENT AND BREED WITH THESE 'ALMOST HUMANS'. SOME HUMANS ARE KIDNAPPED AND USED COMPLETELY [EVEN ATOMS]. SOME ARE KEPT IN LARGE TUBES, AND ARE KEPT ALIVE IN AN AMBER LIQUID.

SOME HUMANS ARE BRAINWASHED AND USED TO DISTORT THE TRUTH. CERTAIN MALE HUMANS HAVE A HIGH SPERM COUNT AND ARE KEPT ALIVE. THEIR SPERM IS USED TO ALTER THE DNA AND CREATE A NON-GENDER BEING CALLED 'TYPE TWO'.

That sperm is grown some way and altered again, put in large wombs, many destroyed, certain are altered again and then put in separate wombs. THEY RESEMBLE 'UGLY HUMANS' WHEN GROWING BUT LOOK NORMAL WHEN FULLY GROWN WHICH TAKES ONLY A FEW MONTHS FROM FETUS SIZE. THEY HAVE A SHORT LIFE SPAN, LESS THAN A YEAR. SOME FEMALE HUMANS ARE USED FOR BREEDING. COUNTLESS WOMEN HAVE HAD A SUDDEN MISCARRIAGE AFTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS PREGNANCY. SOME NEVER KNEW THEY WERE PREGNANT.

Others remember contact some way. THE FETUS IS USED TO MIX THE DNA IN TYPES ONE AND TWO. THE ATOMIC MAKEUP IN THAT FETUS IS HALF HUMAN, HALF 'ALMOST HUMAN' AND WOULD NOT SURVIVE IN THE MOTHERS WOMB. It is taken at 3 months and grown elsewhere."

everything else that I have ever read about Dulce and the "vats" and happenings there, never mentioned the specifics of Magnesium and Potassium (SP), and these descriptions.... just wanted to share this.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
if that's a synopsis of the Dulce papers and the actual Dulce papers are said to be here:
www.crowdedskies.com... (towards the bottom)

and if they don't mention anything about gamma rays, uv rays, etc. wouldn't that mean that those 5 aren't the only ones? it also mentions (on the crowdedskies site) that there was a 6-minute video but the only one provided is 31seconds.........that should mean that there should still be more out there (if they aren't faked)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm really confused on Dulce... There are so many stories and just as you said, Unknown...
this video, that video, etc.

who knows what's true and authentic.

I'm just going to keep reading everything I can find, not saying that I'll believe all of it, but I'll read it and maybe some day, we'll all get to know the truth ?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
and maybe some day, we'll all get to know the truth ?

I hope so

top topics

join