It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 10 straight victories, Obama's camp claims wide lead and urges Clinton to quit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

After 10 straight victories, Obama's camp claims wide lead and urges Clinton to quit

www.guardian.co.uk

Barack Obama's campaign team, riding a wave of 10 straight victories in the contest for the Democratic nomination after wins in Wisconsin and Hawaii, yesterday urged Hillary Clinton to bow to the inevitable and accept defeat.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Is it truly over? IMO, for the Clintons it is. The only way I foresee them getting into the general election is by the hands of the elite. Some miscount or other BS is her only savior. Unfortunately, at the same time, I could see it being over for the Dems if Obama wins the nomination. Does anyone think he is a guaranteed win? Although, McCain does seem to be derailing himself with his goofy "I believe in torture....I don't believe in torture" flip flopping.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

No it's not over. Hillary is getting on the horn telling the super delegates to ignore the voters, and she's trying to squeeze some support out of Michigan and Florida.

She is not going to give up until she's exhausted everything, and after that, after cheating has failed.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past her to pull a "Florida" on Barack. LOL No matter who we get, I am not really looking forward to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm leaning toward Obama, but I don't think Hillary is done yet. There's still Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania; she could actually squeak through. Obama's camp is probably right, but they shouldn't be so eager to announce her demise.

top topics

join