It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have It But It Will Never Be Used(must read!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
we, the united states has the technology for machines that run on water... WE HAVE IT!!!

www.mobilemag.com...
www.metacafe.com...
link

but instead of saving the world and stop global warming the government will NEVER put it into use! never! its a damn shame too. we all see these commercials saying that we need to save the world for our children yet the government wont put it into use for two simple reasons...

The economy will take a hit if fossil fuel is no longer a resource because these large corparation will go out of buisness. Yes i know that that is bad but as we all know that the economy will recover in time. in turn there is another reason why it will never happen... there is no president that will let it happen because they do not want to be the one in office when it happens. so the government wont save the world for there image...

this problem needs to be addressed... AND SOON.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting post, and I agree that we desperately need to find and implement alternative fuels or means of power generation, but there's ALWAYS one thing that fails to get addressed: the products that are made and or derived from oil. As far as I can see, that's still going to be a significant issue as well when you really look at how many products around us have petroleum derivatives in them.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
Interesting post, and I agree that we desperately need to find and implement alternative fuels or means of power generation, but there's ALWAYS one thing that fails to get addressed: the products that are made and or derived from oil. As far as I can see, that's still going to be a significant issue as well when you really look at how many products around us have petroleum derivatives in them.

your right and its suprising that so many products are like that and things need to change. its not going to be right away but i see no effort in the government to even try.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We have to change our energy diet and we have to change it now. Nothing has convinced me of this more than the "Global Dimming" BBC documentary. The carbon we (and the earth) release into the atomosphere has been artificially cooling the planet and masking the warming that would otherwise be taking place.

Global Dimming - must see documentary

top topics

join