It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo disclosure vs religious extremist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a good morning , our leaders are comming to every news channel to expose the reality of ebe and ufo. for those that already beleave that they exist , it shure gonna be a nice day and those that dont beleave ...well they may have to digest some hard emotion...
at the begening there will be many question like where are you from ...how many kind of alien are know. what are you here for and everything yould go softly till someone ask the dangerous question.....
what do you know about gods >? are they real ? bouda? jesus? allah?

what if we finaly learn that there is no such thing as gods . that it is a pure creation of the humen been.

for my point of view ,must of government leader and religeous leader would accept this fact if it is clearly explain . but could you imagine the radicalist muslim leaders reaction if they are face to this major theat ....
losing the religeous power ... no way it's not gonna be that easy . how are we gonna ask a young man to put a bomb around is body to go make himself explose and kill innocent people that are suppose to be enemy of allah if allah do not even exist. in the name of what are we gonna keep the women conduct them self as slave. are how we gonna explain that all these martyr that kill them self in the name of allah did it in fact in the name of an abusif religeous leader.

simply no way. l think that this could be a real explosive revelation for some if it was the case. this could become the bloodiess war ever .

and by the way , is there anybody here that want to go tell the jew's to stop banging their head on the concrete wall since their religion is pure fiction.... lolll not me.. in fact l wish they could bang a little harder

so my point is that , for most of us we are ready for disclosure but there are dangerous leaders from some part of this planet that are not ready to face the truth .
it could be a good reason for those that knows the truht about ufo to keep it secret as long as they can.

sorry l'm a french man from quebec canada so dont juge me on my english l do my best

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

what if we finaly learn that there is no such thing as gods .

what if they ( the aliens ) showed up and finally proved that a God actually does exist ?

but could you imagine the radicalist muslim leaders reaction if they are face to this major theat ....
losing the religeous power ... no way it's not gonna be that easy .

any strong religion is not going to stop believing their beliefs just cause some alien showed up and tried to prove them wrong...imho

they would say it was a trick of the devil and continue on with their beliefs......yes they might lose some, but i dont see any religion totally collapsing just cause some aliens showed up and said they were god or said there was no god

[edit on 20-2-2008 by easynow]

new topics

join