It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Boylan: There's An Astronaut on that Falling Satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...

February16, 2008

On Valentine’s Day, (Thursday, Feb. 15), the wire services reported that James Jeffries, the Deputy National Security Adviser, said that President Bush had ordered a secret spy satellite in a decaying orbit to be shot down because it contains toxic fuel, and he was "concerned about human life".

Apparently Bush’s "concern about human life" does not extend to hybrid Humans. Because what the government did not reveal is that the bus-size satellite has an astronaut aboard. This astronaut is a Human-Star Being hybrid, cloned by the Cabal, and whose job was to operate the advanced technology aboard the satellite, technology stolen and back-engineered from downed extraterrestrial spacecraft. The Cabal infiltrators in the National Reconnaissance Office do not want any portion of their satellite to reach Earth because of the chance that someone might notice the unworldly technology and unconventional crewman it carries; and to ask where those came from.

And the Cabal have another reason, too. This Star Wars Lite exercise is a public conditioning for a later full-scale Star Wars to repel a fake "alien invasion’ staged by secret U.S. antigravity craft, and planned for later this year...

( ... What can be the truth after all??? )

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Why on Earth would a star-seed adult agree to such a job?
He had to know the risks involved, if not, we didn't engineer them good enough.
Or did we??

That satellite looks way too small to house anyone.
How big are these suckers supposed to be again?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"Amazing world..." But somebody is very true about this!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I heard on the news that the satellite is around the size of a bus. They also said that they were going to try and shoot down the thing in less than two hours.

They didn't mention anything about aliens on board.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Richard who? Same guy with all those predictions and stuff that must be true because? He says so. Genius! Well that's cleared up. Must be real bramah ridin' that sucker in' Slim Pickins style. Yeee-hooo!

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!! Where else could such absolute liars and BS artists make a living in public? One born every...

It must be a conditioning... rinse and repeat until numb and desensitized.

Vic

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So there is an advanced being on the satellite with advanced technology, yet the being doesn't have an exit craft or a similar protocol
. Nice

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They, Alien/Human astronauts truly are real patriots! Go to space without any promise that they could ever come back... I hope that there is one Medal Of Honour waiting this guy too... Maybe we should alarm some AnimalProtection society because of this... WWF or GreenPeace?

These are the real Dogs Of War!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey Good News Everyone!

"Joe got rescued!!"

I bring you great joyful news, just received.

Stranded astronaut "Joe" has been rescued by the secret NASA rescue team dispatched from Johnson Space Center, White Sands by the Good Guys/Gals in the Administration.

At 3:23 pm, PST, the White Hats within the government sent a message, (intercepted by my Star Being informant, "Oscar".) The White Hats message read: "Precious Cargo has been retrieved."

www.fourwinds10.com...

Hee Hee!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thank God! ! !

I was just starting campaign to rescue this guy, "Joe The SpaceBusDriver"

We still have hope, and we still take care of our Human/Alien contractors!

Ok, mr Bush, from my point of view, you can launch your SpaceBalls!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

is he ok?

what news does he have to bring us?

did he intercept china or russia?

the space war is on...?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ha, we're all (justifiably) having a laugh, but wouldn't it be awful if this thing is actually true and we're all here taking the pish when some poor hybrid dude was really in danger?

actually, that would probably make it funnier.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
( ... What can be the truth after all??? )

Hi JanusFIN, good find.
and strrd.
You ask, what can be the truth after all?

Well, I hope that the truth after all is, that it isn’t true after all.
Because when it appeared to be true after all, we are definitely in deep shxt after all.

new topics

top topics

join