It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's accomplishments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok, so it's all about HOPE, and CHANGE.
Problem is, it will be them HOPING to get hold of some of my CHANGE.
And I can't afford that.

Cut to Senator Kirk Watson of Texas. Here is is listing some of Obama's accomplishments. On National TV, supporting Obama.
Cut to the video. It's a good one!!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ouch. Tough question, but you'd think that the guy would've at least done some friggin' research before going on TV.

It's really quite easy to find Obama's voting record online, in fact, I posted it here on ATS.

And it took me 2 seconds to find this quote: "As an Illinois Senator he passed over 200 of the bills he wrote."

Wow, this guy just cost Obama some votes for no good reason.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Thank God someone else on this planet see this.

What is happening to our country? This cat is probably going to win. I mean the fossil posses no great alternative.

This country has gone into some sort of Reiki, Aura seeing galactic crap can. People are buying into this guy with all their teeth.

I know you're a Paul guy and that's great. MSM dusted him off long ago. I'm thinking Australia. Wanna come?

Becker

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

If the United States doesn't separate off into various sovereign nations based on regional tradition and commerce, etc, i'd like to get in on that Australia idea. Of course my conditions require that i wait a bit longer so i'll just have to hook up with you later.

new topics

top topics

join