It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Will Start Meeting Us Starting Around 2013

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first thread so I apologize in advance if someone has already posted something related to this.
I was listening to an interview with Jim Marrs at 2:30 in the morning, in which he talked about UFOs and things ranging to the Kennedy assassination. One topic in particular sparked my interest. He said that two of his sources told him that the UN held a secret meeting at their New York offices on the morning of February 12th. In this meeting they set a date of 2013 was for “official exposure and/or when extraterrestrials show up in an unambiguous way.” The members of the UN said that the extraterrestrials are ethically oriented, and they won’t pose a threat to us.
Here’s another source.
www.ufodigest.com...
Anyways, I read a book called Prophecy by the psychic Sylvia Browne, in which she talked about the exact same thing (I think she said 2014) she also talked about domed cities due to acid rain.
Jim Marrs also talked domed cities but he didn’t talk about acid rain.
My question is asking do you think that he got this information from her? (very unlikely)
Or is everything starting to actually coming together where we finally find out the truth. If they are right, then we could be meeting aliens and discovering technologies far beyond ours within 5 years.

Mod Edit- removed all caps title.

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread111978/pg1]Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.[/url]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No, I don't think Mr. Marrs got the info from Sylvia Browne, I believe that he's just passing information that he recieved from "his" sources-he does write alot and go on alot of talk shows, so he's always trying to get info that people will be interested in, and fresh info is cool.

I don't know when the aliens will make a move ( or the government either) I don't think anyone does. Its fun to here about and speculate and sells!!

I think everyone can read between the lines and make their own guess!

[edit on 20-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sumperson

I think is is more likely that the psychics, and new age people got together and had a meeting deciding on the date of 2013 for disclosure rather than the UN.

Five more years is a long time to make a fortune selling books, and such. I think that as 2013 approaches, they will then make an adjustment and say that the date has been changed to 2020.

That is unless the aliens fool us all and just show up, say next week or so!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hahah, yeah then when 2020 comes around they say the aliens want us to be fingerprinted and have our eyes scanned and thats the only way they'll help us

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No worries mate. We won't be around for 2014 or even 2013. The Mayan Calendar says its the end for us at 2012.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

In this meeting they set a date of 2013 was for “official exposure and/or when extraterrestrials show up

psychic Sylvia Browne, in which she talked about the exact same thing (I think she said 2014)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alien Contact in 2004, 2005, or 2006!, page 1

Alien(ET) Contact will increase now as this year progresses up into 2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alien (ET) Contact Starting to Happen Slowly, page 1

i could go on and on and on and on and on...........................

lots of predictions with absolutely no proof.

every time i hear another one i just want to

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
These two statements from the OP article jumped out at me:

You'll know things are heating up when suicides dramatically increase. A date of 2013 was given. Shawn stated, "Perhaps a meltdown factor." Source nodded yes.

And:

Our source feels that globalization is an effort to reduced the 200 plus nation-states down to a single entity; at which point, a one world representative body can present itself to a "galactic federation" type council.

Reading between the lines, this is what these two observations could indicate, IMHO.

World-wide culling of the population, and then a NWO.

Great.

Under this scenario, it's doubtful many of us will even be alive to experience this "disclosure."

[edit on 20-2-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You have to be kidding me!
They have pushed the date up again?
I was expecting exposure in mass by the end of 2008- early 2009.
Well plenty of time left to paint my front fence.
Wait I don't have a front fence!
I better get busy.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Maybe the false flag disclosure will occur sooner, like this year or the next.

And then the real disclosure will happen after "they" have allowed the herds to self-cull.

No wait, I thought that was supposed to be 10/28/11, the "D4rk Kn1ght."

I'm so confused...

[edit on 20-2-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How accurate to you believe Sylvia Brown to be? Just wondering, I have never read any of her books, I have seen her on Montel, which proves absolutely nothing because TV is for ENTERTAINMENT. I found her compelling until I found out she wants $700 for a half hour psychic reading over the phone! If anyone has had any REAL experience with her I'd like to hear about.

Also, I don't know why everyone makes such a big deal over the Mayan calender...if they were such an advanced, all knowing civilization, why the heck arent they here now? And what was the date on their calender that they predicted their own demise, if they knew so much?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
OKEY........
I am already going in hidding next year, now this to!

I Think i`ll stay hidden forever.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
dno117 has hit the nail on the head people. all people are doing with the mayan calender is relating # from it saying "yes its some sort of riddle. this means this and that means that" if you relate it then its not a prediction, if it actually says in the year 2008 something happens then fine they had some mystical sh1t going on but if you think its all metaphoric then dream on

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is hilarious. Seriously. It's stuff like this that makes the UFO research cause look like a bunch of fruit-loops.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

It may be the END of the Mayan calendar. But I figure it's only the beginning for us.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think it's actually gonna happen this time.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Even if posted in 2008, it is like me saying aliens will show up in say err 2015 or 2016. I mean if one talks from their asz, you should ignore it.

I am seriously wondering though, if aliens are here, are they holding the govs for the balls - like either the govs will do everything to cover the alien presense or everything on the planet will evaporate.

top topics

join