It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Wrong!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Did you ever have the feeling something is wrong with the world?

You may not know what it is. You may not understand, but it is like a taste in the back of your mouth from something you ate last night.

Maybe you were born that way.

What do you think is wrong with the world?
What do you think feeling is?

Where you born that way?
When did you realize something was wrong?

What's wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Supposedly, your first awareness of "the world around you" happens at 7 years old.
Its true, and it happened to me- you start questioning things and are more aware of things in the world.

I knew something was wrong there, but i couldnt put my finger on it. I had a great childhood with great parents, grandparents, etc., but deep inside i knew things would go wrong.

I guess its normal to feel this is not a perfect place to be in. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Great! Thanks for sharing. Yes, those "Awakenings" or awakening stages of life are a very clear looking glass into the world through your own eye. That sort of stuff could easily be in and of it self it's own post. Very intresting and deep topic matter.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The world to me was wrong from my early childhood. I could never grasp the concepts of greed, violence, war, hatred etc. Too be honest, if I could leave this planet tomorrow, I would be on the first flight out.

It is a corrupt, vile, and G-dless, there are a few people, who make living here bearable, but when you see people struggling with nothing and the governments trying to squeeze money out of people like me, who are disabled, and pensioners having to choose between heating, or eating; it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. I can remember seeing the Vietnam War on the news, as a child. Even then, I asked what was the point of these people killing each other. Despite the wars, nothing has changed and nothing will change.

What keeps me going is I have a loving family, and through the internet, I am able to connect with like-minded people.

There are so many other things wrong with the world, but I haven't got the time to list them all. Debauchery and other things of that nature are now commonplace. It is a bit like Sodom and Gomorrah on a larger scale.

There are so many wrongs with the world that I am forced to take pleasure in the small things in life, which I do anyway. It is appreciating the small things in life that reminds me that G-d is still with us.

I know this isn't the world that He intended for us, and it is a world that when my time comes to cross over, I will be pleased.

There are a few nice things in the world, but they are being eroded over time, and soon I wonder if there will be anything left.

I blame the governments for allowing people to be impoverished while they live bountiful lives with no regard to us minions. I blame the governments for the state of the planet, as they have done nothing at all. I blame the governments for allowing innocent people to suffer, especially disabled and the pensioners, along with the children.

We no longer have morality in our societies, and immorality on every level is running rampant. We are running out of control. It is like we are all on a train going fast with no brakes, at any moment it will crash, because we can't slow it down.

Then again, I wonder if morality ever existed. I know we all fall short and we make mistakes, but there are people making mistakes and not learning from them. I am referring to politicians in particular. They are not in touch with the real world or real people. The few who are in touch with the real world aren't enough to undo the damage that has been done since the industrial revolution.

I have never liked living here on Earth, even as a child. It felt wrong then and it feels wrong now. I am on my 44th cycle of life here and will be glad when I can leave this G-d forsaken planet.

However, in the meantime, I am grateful for all my loved ones that have been brought into my life which makes being here tolerable.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Strangely enough yes, I feel there's something wrong and it's porgressively getting worse.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow, deep question!

Is it the world that's all messed up, or is it ourselves.....?

Or some of both?

As for what's wrong with the world, well that's easy. It's run by "Cosmic Retards", as Alfred Webre likes to say

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Incarnated

What do you think is wrong with the world?
What do you think feeling is?

Too much negativity. People almost crave it. Ever notice nobody ever has anything good to say about anything anymore? Feeling, outside of personal touch, is tuning into your surroundings, other people and situations with intuition.

Where you born that way?

I hope nobody is born with a completely negative personality. I think it's something we grow into as we venture out into the world. The more you venture out, the more to soak in.

When did you realize something was wrong?

When I noticed that people can be negative without any real justification for it.

What's wrong?

Negativity breads negativity. It's almost like we are surrounded by a group consciousness of negativity so thick, you can almost cut it with a knife. People tend to not realize that thoughts are as real as spoken words, and sometimes you get what you ask for by just thinking about it. People need to change the way they think.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i really noticed once i was in high school.(43 now)
everything felt so wrong and I was convinced it was me.
now I know I was right all along.

things are very very wrong indeed

new topics

top topics

join