It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

current love VS your first true love......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by m0rbid
I think what makes the first love so "special" is the fact the, most of us, were such innocents at that time...

(Besides the fact of being special in the way every first experience is special, I mean)

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by m0rbid]

Agreed! But I have to say that I have a different feeling about my first love from the rest of you. Without going into a violent rant, this should explain it to you: :bnghd:
:bnghd:

That's how I feel about my first love NOW... Before I was blinded.......

good one.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
my current love is my first true love.

I admit I had several major infatuations in my life, but after being with my husband for the past 11 years, I have come realize that what I thought was love, was and is nothing compared to what I know and have now as love.

did I make sense????not sure if I did, but i think you get what I am trying to say.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
my current love is my first true love.

I admit I had several major infatuations in my life, but after being with my husband for the past 11 years, I have come realize that what I thought was love, was and is nothing compared to what I know and have now as love.

did I make sense????not sure if I did, but i think you get what I am trying to say.

Perfect sense worldwatcher, you just made me realise the same thing...

My man is "truly" my first love.... The real, honest, full, kind of love... I can't really explain it any better...

<< 1   >>

join