It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO LAW...The Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2007..... RESPECTING RELIGION!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

NO LAW...The Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2007..... RESPECTING RELIGION!!!!!

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com

Who in the hell are these experts? They're not named, so we're supposed to take at face value an utterance from a Congress that will drop everything in a sec to service their Zionist masters in Israel, but could care less whether or not We the People sink or swim... literally.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ain't we the ones who set them free from the camps? And now they're sueing the US ? Plus they want a law giving them $200 BILLION tax dollars? I about threw up when I read this....
The Constitution strictly forbids any law respecting religion....and yet our reps are pushing this through...without any publicity or discussion...

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow!

I'm one of the ones that would receive an extremely large portion of this if it goes through, and even I don't support it.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wha....???? I'm not sure if I'm on board or not with this bill yet, but let's clear one thing up-this doesn't have anything to do with religion! It's all about those who were in concentration camps, regardless of what their religion was, because one must remember many Jews of that time, as well as today, were atheists.

top topics

join