It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Federal Case: Filing a JFK-Jim Garrison type of Lawsuit To Obtain Discovery Evidence for 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
After JFK was murdered, one person, New Orleans DA Jim Garrison,
has the guts to use the legal system to try and uncover a massive
conspiracy.

This is not a thread about the merits- or problems- concerning that particular case or legal approach for that matter...

My question is simply this... couldn't a motivated attorney somewhere file a lawsuit that targets some little fish- or even a big fish- who is suspected as being complicit in the 9/11 conspiracy?

Through the process of subpoena and discovery, the lawyer, and thus, us the people, may learn some scrap of overlooked information about the events that day. One good person to look at it the fighter pilot who supposedly shot down the flight over PA... I recall someone saying here on ATS that his name is well known amongst 9/11 truth seekers... that is just an example...

Anyway- if Jim Garrison, albeit unsuccessfully, could go after the government regarding the JFK conspiracy... then why not some other lawyer for 9/11?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, insights, dismissive criticisms and overall commentary...

T Patrick

[edit on 20-2-2008 by HighDefinitionFilms]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by HighDefinitionFilms]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I suppose I should clarify the basic question of the thread:

DO YOU support the idea of a local non-federal lawsuit initiated by a socially conscious lawyer to bring to light, through discovery and subpoena power, the trith about 9/11?

The case would generate tons of free publicity... and perhaps reveal
unknown truths...

Your opinion?

join