It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = CFR puppet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That's the only thing I can conclude after reading who will be advising Barack Obama on foreign relations. Remember when he made threatening statements towards Pakistan? Where that his words or that of his advisor?

One of Harvard’s brightest stars will take a leave of absence next year to advise Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), himself a rising star in the U.S. government, on issues of foreign policy.

www.thecrimson.com...

Meet Samantha Power, advisor of Barack Obama and funded by the Council on Foreign Relations.

Her stay in Washington will be funded by the Council on Foreign Relations, a nonprofit group that publishes the influential journal Foreign Affairs.

www.thecrimson.com...

Who's agenda will she be pushing when advising Barack Obama? That of the people or that of David Rockefeller (Honorary Chairman of the CFR)?

This is one of the reasons that makes me believe that Obama is no different than Clinton and Bush concerning their policies, especially their foreign policies.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure you are right but what is your alternative?

McCain?

In the end it's the people that have to rise up. No president is gonna change anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Uh, Angelina Jolie is also a member of the CFR.

Although I do not have firsthand knowledge of Samantha Powers or her possible agenda as it relates to David Rockefeller, I must say that she's awfully good at hiding it.

Here's a speech she gave to graduates of Santa Clara U. law School:
www.thenation.com...

She sounds more bleeding heart liberal than shady and mysterious Illuminati puppet.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1

Uh, Angelina Jolie is also a member of the CFR.

So is Carroll Quigley

She sounds more bleeding heart liberal than shady and mysterious Illuminati puppet.

Doesn't matter. The international bankers have sponsored the most liberal and most conservative at different times. They've sponsered the Bolshevik revolution, which gave birth to the Russian Communist parties, and they sponsored Hitler. To them, left and right doesn't mean a thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

It seems as if there is no alternative anymore at this moment. Hillary Clinton is a Bilderberger and CFR, her husband, president Bill Clinton is a Bilderberger, CFR and he was mentored by Carroll Quigley (himself a CFR member), who has authored one of the most descriptive books ever written on these people who are currently holding the true power in the (Western) world. And he was sympathetic to their views. That the world should and will be united under a One World Government ruled by an establishment of a few wealthy elite (Rockefeller/Rothschild et al...)

I don't know about McCain yet, but my guess is that he's probably CFR as well.

But true, in the end the people have to rise up against this.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The main point of this thread is that Barack Obama was called CFR because his wife is on the board of the Chicago chapter of the CFR. I needed more than that , and found out about this.

What I've also found out is that the actual top (foreign policy) adviser, more so than Samantha Power it seems, is Zbigniew Brzezinski, foreign policy advisor to former president Jimmy Carter, and founder and director of the Trilateral Commission. (and apparently the man who's responsible for arming Bin Laden) I don't know much about him yet, but is seems that he's one of David Rockefeller's Lackeys just as Henry Kissinger is.

my.barackobama.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
nice post, although i tend to think anyone who isn't CFR puppet doesn't have a chance in hell. (e.g. Ron Paul).

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is why people should boycott the upcoming elections. All the candidates (including Ron Paul, he is an extremist and a protectionist) are absolutely awful. America's screwed no matter who wins.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Real strange no one mention cheney rove bush and all the other candidates except Ron Paul

halfway thru CFR shows you everyone on same team Obama Clinton Mccain

[edit on 14-3-2008 by puzzled2]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Yea, old ZB is quite the character and player in world affairs for the past quarter century. One bad dude for sure.

www.wanttoknow.info...

A very telling article by ZB in Foreign Affairs

www.comw.org...

Here’s a mainstream bio on him.

www.cassiopedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
... Zbigniew Brzezinski, ... I don't know much about him yet, but is seems that he's one of David Rockefeller's Lackeys just as Henry Kissinger is.

In my opinion, you're probably right on that one. David calls him "Zbig" in his Memoirs. Apparently, in 1972, David had been urging the Bilderberg's Steering Committee to include more Japanese representatives at the meetings. The Steering Committee refused, so Zbig and Rockefeller founded the Trilateral Commission.

Zbig wrote a book called The Grand Chessboard (1997). You can download it as a .pdf here.

Excellent links resistor

[edit on 14/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good find Bandit.

I must say I had my doubts the way he was quickly introduced into stardom. He´s just another member of the ratpack....

OTOH, does he know he is going to die in a year?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
One thing for sure is the world will go global and all the candidates are on the same team and work for the C.F.R as we see, which is only another name for the illuminati. The illuminati or satan worshippers seek to control the mind of the people by sorcery. All media is controlled by this group and this Obama- Biden, McCain-Pilan election is probably the most important one in history and not because there's a black man involved it's much more than that. America is in troible no matter who wins this election. Presdents are chosen before elected this is only a mind controlling strategy that the illuminati or C.F.R uses to manipulate the GOY.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Prophecy about Rockefeller from Our Lady of the Roses:

www.tldm.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.tldm.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
By albedo 39%

The People of America and the most of the world understand and discovered that Council of Foreign Relations (illuminatis or Satanism) all the conspiracy of the establishment of Israel Nation(Sionism Nazionism) and the destruction of others nations and many others races. We must stop this bunch of # in our planet earth.

Tha satanists like: Bush, Cheiney, Rumsfield, Condeleeza, Petreus(bastard of #), Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Colin Powell, John Biden, Barack Obama, must understand that always in the life there are limits to respect the intelligence dignity and respect of the people. The suffering of the people of Palestine, Africa (aids: control of the birth), Asia and Latin America.

The group of satanists to them the ending is aproaching. The project of the anti-missil shield by these bastards of Bush Father and Petreus is to protect Israel against the attack of Russian Missils and China.

The holocaust in Palestine there are not words to describe those killings.
The Worlwide Economic crisis is part of the New World Order Plan created by rotten people.

God protects to us.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

in response to angelina jolie being member of cfr. brad pitt is among several other well known celebrities who are within george bush's FAMILY TREE. a match made in n.w.o. heaven.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hmmmm... The link doesn't work anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton accidentally admits that the CFR runs this nation

It is the way certain policies that are vital to the NWO are consistently emphasized through respective GOP or Dem administrations that is the proof of the NWO theory.

Some issues within the Left/Right paradigm exist as a smoke screen to convince the sheep that politics is genuine, that way the hidden hand works its way through the maze of politics to always maintain a consistent interest in certain issues.

If you noted during the Snowden affair all one had to do to tell you what the NWO wanted was to watch MSNBC and see how certain so-called “liberals” excoriated Snowden. . . Mika Brzezinski for one, and how the head of the CFR Richard Hass was bent out of shape.

What that tells us is that he NWO agenda is fast for the things that Snowden attempted to stop.

top topics

join