It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid? Don't Worry; It's All Under Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Paranoid? Don't Worry; It's All Under Control

www.washingtonpost.com

Have you seen the latest issue of Paranoia magazine?

No? Well, that's not surprising, is it? There's a very good reason why you haven't seen it: They don't want you to see it. They know that Paranoia exposes them and their secret conspiracies to control every aspect of human life.

Who are they? Good question. That's exactly what they don't want you to know. And it's exactly what Paranoia reveals in every issue. They are the secret government. They are the Freemasons, the CIA, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, the New World Order, the Secret Council of Ten. They are the people who killed JFK, who covered up the truth about UFOs, who plotted the attacks of 9/11. They control the world and everything in it, including your mind unless you've got a tinfoil hat like the one I'm wearing right now to prevent them from bombarding my brain with secret mind-control rays.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Washington Post does an article on Paranoia Magazine. This isn't big news, but it is news. There are two possible motivations, in my mind.
One would be to try and point people to a good source of "reader's digest" conspiracy theory.
The other, would be to merely poke fun at tinfoil hat nutters like me.
The magazine itself(i'm one of the subcribers, lol) is great. The information is generally spot on, yet, willing to entertain ideas too far out for any other format save, say, "The World Weekly News" and others of that pop pulp ilk.

I was excited, because if the mainstream is pointing to this small publication(6000 copies, thrice a year), it either means they fear or revere it. Either is good for the Truth.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would lean closer to the poking fun side of it, but as you say poking fun or admiring, doesnt matter. People being curious will look into it and if they are anything like me will just keep digging and digging until they are satisfied they have found the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
but, like they indicate in the article, they're poking fun at it might be because that's what a mainstream news outlet HAS to do. and yet, like in rock'n'roll, any publicity is good publicity. so, really, they might be trying to raise awareness, while SEEMINGLY poking fun at it.

damned conspiracy aware mind can always flip the motivation on it's head for a full reverse double or double reverse triple conspiracy.

ever read the mag? you can get articles online, too. (FREE!)

paranoia magazine's website

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No I have never read the magazine, but being a paranoid conspiracy theorist minded person, I will start straight away. Thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting article.

I don't read the magazine but, it was an entertaining article. I for one don't believe in alot of the conspiracies that are disscussed here, but I am awared that something big is going on. Only time will tell. This stuff is just alot of fun for me to talk about and speculate.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Too bad that most folks don't understand that paranoia is just heightened awareness, not to mention the fact that the truth usually runs opposite of the mass media rhetoric as you already pointed out.

Never heard of this mag before, but I'll look around a bit, even tho I'm not starving for info.

Have you ever heard of the SPECTRUM newspaper? I bumped into it a cpl of years ago, where the info was incredible. I was researching some odd stuff and found their website [ which has since died ] I even tried to subscribe but it had went under just prior to my finding it. There were sample articles and even archived discs for sale but I never got a response and never found anyone who had the discs.

It sucks getting late to the party, only to find that it is over...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Excellent link BB great job. The source seems to be pretty legit for the most part and one article in particular that I found was especially noteworthy, pardon me if this has been covered here before. I found one article in particular that was very interesting:

"Scientific report confirms an alien presence in Puerto Rico"
In the report it states that many of the craft are seen coming out of the sea in the zone south of the island of Vieques
. Even president Clinton became involved by making a 'secret special order'on May 4th 2000. Under the provisions of US National security Act and it stated that the situation dangerously affected the relations of the US and another Nation, a foreign power (Otherworldly perhaps?) and emphasized that this was very dangerous to National security interests in the US.
The reports go on to speak about civilizations represented by beings that live under ground in the rain forests of the El Yunque. The report also goes on to give eyewitness accounts of large triangular shaped craft and the details of the undersea craft seen coming and going.
I highly recommend this story and the link Billy Bob gave us.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by antar]

top topics

join