It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conversation with the Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is an account I had last year, and I didnt know who to tell or to talk too. Despite my account name, I was brought up on the Old and New Testaments but I dont consider myself 'religious'. I havent been to church in several years, because I believe the church is your body that houses the soul, so I lean more towards spirituality. But thats another thread

Several nights last summer, I would awake to my lights flashing on and off on their own. I'd sit up and watch it until it stopped, but for some reason I was never afraid. Other nights, I would awake from an unfamiliar feminine voice or a 'tap' on the forehead. Again, I'd sit up to find my room empty.

However, on July 11 of last year, I woke up to what I though was the sun light in my face. I rolled over and looked at the clock and it read 2:12 i the morning. I sat up and faced the light and found that my west wall was missing in my room ad i had a clear view of my backyard. Because of the mysterious sunlight, I could make out everythig in my yard.

I heard a 'prayer chant' outside so I walked through the spot where my wall used to be and went to explore the yard. I found a obese man dressed as a Roman warrior reading from a book in what I guess was Aramaic. He had rosey red cheeks and a lazy eye. Honestly, I found him unpleasat in sight. As he chanted, I heard the sound of water splashing behind me. I turned to find a man with dark shoulder length hair taking handfuls of water from a bucket and splashing it over his face.

He was about 5'11" and maybe 170 lbs in appearance. He looked at me and gave me a smile and nod as if he knew me. The thing is, I've never seen him before. His skin was light brown and his face was that of an average guy, meaning he wouldnt stand out in a crowd. He had thick eye brows and a thin black beard. He came off to me as Greek or Arab.

As he carried the bucket to me, the obese guy suddenly became quiet and fell to his knees. I asked what was going on as the stranger walked by me with the bucket of water. Then a voice from nowhere said "Don't you recognize the Christ?". At once, it felled like my spirit left my body and I couldnt breathe. I lost control of balance and fell but the Christ caught me. I didnt know what to do... Do I kneel? So I went to kneel, but he said "Don't do that." I was speechless... He smiled at me again and walked a few steps away before he stopped to look at the sky.

I looked up and... oh my. I wish I was an artist so I could draw what I seen. Words can only give you so much. From the western sky, the clouds pulled back to reveal a kingdom. The clouds moved slowly to the east, revealing the paradise, which appeared in Birds Eye View as if I was looking at it from high. I was from the west to the southwest when the Christ said "This is all I can reveal".

I asked if that was the kingdom reserved for the chosen ones. The Christ became sad and exhaled, "I the eyes of the Father, there arent 144,000 people worth being saved from his wrath."

I asked if half was enough and the Christ shook his head no. "If not half, the how many?" I asked. "A tenth" he replied. Hearing this, the obese man began to cry. Even I thought, "From 6 Billion people on earth, only 14,400 is worth saving?" The the Christ's clothes began to shine an he hovered in the air a few feet. "There is still hope." he said. "People will again turn their hearts to God the Father." As he said that, I heard a cheer from the heavens. I looked up and saw a countless number of winged angels cheering for the earth. Then I was taken off my feet (though I felt no touch) and was guided back to my room. The wall returned and the sky returned to black. I looked at the clock ad it read 2:14. What seemed like 15 minutes was only 2 minutes. I immediately wrote down everything I saw and heard, but I didnt know what to do with it. So I heard about this site and decided to share one of my experiences.

I would NEVER blaspheme the name of God or make up tales, because I think that would condemn the soul. I'm not looking to convert anyone, because I'm not religious, but I thought that I would share my vision with people who share like interests. -Thanks for your time.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That's an interesting vision, but only 14,400 worth saving? There's over 1 billion christians in the world today. I know the 144,000 figure comes from revelation but maybe it means something else.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The gospel of st thomas is an important read. Snap a stick and im there lift a rock and you will find me will resonate in my life for a long time.

I am not what you would call a religous person. I do however believe in an entertity of divinity. Wether that is of alien oragin or of holy oragin only time will tell.

You seem to have been blessed with a vision one which maybe a warning for yourself or for us all.

All i can say to each and everyone of us is.

"the only person in control of you is you" Live life Honestly and respect all others.

The number figure you have been given more than l;ikely means something else....Please alway's remember that the bible as we know it today is only what the ancient scholars wanted us to see.

The vatican controls all of christianity through it's intepretation of the scrolls and teachings.

Protestant's, methodist and such appeared after someone at some point intepreted the vatican bible diffrently.

If you manage to find teachings of the other scrolls (i think there are a few leaked on the net)

You may find that christianity is very diffrent to what we are all taught.

One example of this is that at no pooint in the original scrolls or teachings was God refered to as a trinity! this came from catholicism...

Also i have read a scroll intepretation which is excluded from the old testament that basically say's angels arrived from the heavens with a thousand vessels to free mand from Zion! Zion being practically IRAQ

also the christian scriptures also talk about a winged planet and ancients telling stories of far away lands but hey this is never mentioned.

When i was at university one of my friends who was studying physics has said the studied the feasibility of jupiter igniting or has ever been ignited! This friend of mine said a classmate had written about the possibility of jupiter being the star that led the three wise men! A bright star appeared in the sky....it is no longer there? any way his hypothesis was taking by the university he got his mark but never saw whis essay again.

anyway got a bit detracted there peace be with you and in your dreams

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This kind of thing happens once in a while to some people who were raised in a fairly religious family but who in their young adulthood turn away from their family teachings to try and establish an identity for themselves. They wander around a bit and are "bad." It's a completely natural behavior for young adults, even in other species. Then one day these rebels have a kind of revelation or vision that brings them back into the religion of their family, but with their own little twist to it. Pretty common. That's why you sometimes see scary bikers and crackheads "find Jesus" after a while.

The thing is, most people want to be loved and be a part of their family. It's what we learn as infants and crave all our lives. This "rebirth" that some people go through is just their mind's way of rationalizing away their previous bad behavior and trying to regain the love of their families by coming back into their belief systems. You don't even have to be that bad of a screw up. You just need to find a way to get back in.

It's comforting, I suppose. If you go along with the Jesus bit, being forgiven for your previous bad behavior is part of the rules. And whether it's Jesus or Moses or Buddha, once you decide on a religion, you don't have to think so much about it any more. You can just turn off that part of your mind with all the questions and conflicts. Follow the rules. Let somebody else do the thinking.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thread got my attention but I am curious, Why did you choose Judaz_Iscariot as your screen name?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Very few (comparitively) will be accounted worthy to escape the wrath of God, in the Rapture.
It will come upon the Earth as a snare, a trap!

Jesus said,
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The wrath will come as the antichrist comes to reign and The Tribulation begins.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i'm not sure what to make of it. If i were you i would press on and move on with your life, shelve it for a while and pray God give you more understanding on what you saw. If anything use it to strengthen your beliefs and relationship with God. I have had some strange supernatural things happen in my life, none as elaborate as yours but press on my friend keep pursuing an active relationship with God and fulfill his calling upon your life. I will share a story i heard from a pastor in africa...

This one pastor died in a car wreck, a couple weeks later his wife took his corpse to a rhinehart bunkie meeting to be raised from the dead. she wheeled the casket into the auditorium but they wouldn't let him in, they said that they can stay in the basement for a while if they'd like. some of the local pastors attending the meeting heard about it and went down and starting praying for the dead pastor, when all of a sudden he raised from the dead. The pastor told them of a story of the afterlife he saw jesus and jesus spoke to him saying the time is near, go back and tell my people the time is near. the pastor said when he left he saw the Angels lifting up their trumpets getting ready to sound. there's more detail to this but i won't go into it, around this time there were accounts of several others ranging from the rich mans request had been granted but not in his lifetime but in this time that some would come back from the dead to tell them about the afterlife and the truth of hell and heaven. we'll never know if any of this is true but if it all points to God and doesn't bring any glory to man i'm not one to argue.

Keeper of Kheb

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey!
I saw that one.
I love Rhinehart Bonnke.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have had similar "dreams" in my life. Now, apparently what you encountered was not a "dream." However, I am sure the imagery seemed somewhat "dreamlike" to you.

About the 144,000 bit, I think that it is important that Christ said that there were not 144,000 "worth" saving. Can anyone here rightly say that they have lived their life in a Christ like manner? Saying that someone is not "worth" saving is not the same as saying the "will not" be saved.

The whole "rapture" ideology is really nothing more than a form of escapism at its worse and has been discussed throughly many times here at ATS...

The so called 144,000 are labeled "virgins" in the bible, are they not? My question is, virgins to what? Virgins as far as being celibate? Virgins to the modern world of man? What is the "virginity" ascribed to?

Any discussion about the "end time" prophecies quickly become muddied by the imaginations of modern day man.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I think the vision about the 144,000 was that they weren't 'worthy' to be saved from the wrath, instead of not 'worth' saving. That would go against the Word!

Like Jesus said,
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The wrath will come as the antichrist comes to reign and The Tribulation begins.

The virgins are so called(I believe) because of their separation from the Whore (religious system) of Revelation 17.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Test the spirits. I made a post about Padre Pio, go read what he says its headlines, called

" those who seek the extrodinary"

many times its satan, because people dont live by faith but seek something satan will give them which is false visions..

also the 144,000 are literal virgins, spotless from women not touched by women..

again, the Angels in heaven dont have private parts, neither will we when we die, its used as either a testing ground and or to creat souls, but afterwards those things wont exist nomore....

So the angels on earth live without women, they are angels, chastity is the angelic virtue.....

So these ones are some of the most holy creatures to ever exist......

peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Very few (comparitively) will be accounted worthy to escape the wrath of God, in the Rapture.
It will come upon the Earth as a snare, a trap!

Jesus said,

If only 144,000 people are saved from the wrath of God, why be a Christian?

From what I'm reading only 144,000 people will be 'saved'(I'm assuming that means saved from the lake of fire); which is really just a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of Christians alive today, let alone the amount of Christians over the course of 2000 years.

So how does Jesus love me(as your sig claims) if even accepting him won't save me?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Core90

No.
144000 are not the only ones accounted worthy to be saved from the tribulation or worthy to escape hell.
Those are the Jewish tribes during the Tribulation.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thx for the responses. Its good to know that people have encountered or heard of others who've had a sighting/vision of Christ.

ViewFromTheStars - I chose the name "Judaz" before the vision. Despite the New Testament, I dont beleive Judas betrayed Christ, but was given the task of 'handing him over'. For some reason I've always beleived that he was important in the times of Christ. I had no proof, until the Dead sea Scrolls uncovered "The Book of the Bee Cave Treasures" written by Seth son of Adam and passed down. In it, it gives a account of the Apostles after Christ's ascent. Judas is listed as one of the few who went on to establish a church and die from natural causes.

Speaker of Truth - I'd love to hear your story!

Keeper of Kheb - Thx for sharing what you heard. I've also heard of cases where a person came back to life and had a heavenly account.

Jesus is Truth - I've heard about satan taking the form of lost relatives or an angel, but He/It couldn't take the form of the Christ. Thats just my belief... The stars can be deceptive, people in robes can preach lies, and angels can deceive... but there is no account of an fallen angel posing as Michael, or the Christ for example. Maybe I'm wrong though...

The thing about the vision, is that I can't get the Christ's image out of my head. I'm use to the biblical pictures of him, but now I laugh when I see his portrait pages. I REALLY hope that it was a genuine vision because It was so... man, i cant think of a word to put it... Surreal? One day, i'd like to tell my family about it.

Before 2007 ended, I had one more dream of the Christ appearing in the sky and the world cheering all together, and a couple dreams with angels (which were disturbing) but I'll just stick to the subjected thread. No visions in 2008...mainly because i've become an insomniac! :w:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

So the angels on earth live without women, they are angels, chastity is the angelic virtue.....

So these ones are some of the most holy creatures to ever exist......

peace.

Jesusis truth, I have heard this theory before... I am not much aof a literalist in regards to scripture, but, maybe "virgin" means exactly what it says. I assume that if what you are saying is true, then these people have never had a sexual desire in their life. After all, if they are truly angelic, they are immune to the whims of lust. Correct?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judaz_Escariot

Speaker of Truth - I'd love to hear your story!

Well, I have actually had a dreaming and a waking experience in regards to Christ... Maybe one day I will tell everyone my stories, but for now, just know that I have had similar experiences to your own.

top topics

join