It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok,I will go on telling you about high beings aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Heewrong. The reason they don't try to take earth, or destroy it or, interphere with it whatsoever, has more to do with the fact that they.. aren't aliens. Most likely they are De-evolved human beings, either a.) coming from the future to either observe or change something or b.) they are devolved humans from another planet. Come on.. the large heads? the skinny structure? loss of skin pigment and hair? They devolved, losing these features as they no longer needed them, like our cavemen ancestors did.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by submitter-1
brains.
You brain determine what you will do some times.
They will know moving of every atoms of your brain.

All I say about aliens here are logical imagine.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by submitter-1]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by submitter-1]

You seem to be assuming that the brain is the seat of consciousness. I think that is far from proven.

Vas

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
there should be rules against posts like these...

how can ATS enforces politeness rules members must abide b, yet theres no guidelines for threads like these.

this is all spam imho...
this thread... is going nowhere fast.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Anyone who has a problem here with this should go play somewhere else. Some are listening very carefully.

Some of the syntax is not just language unfamiliarity but for those that have studied non-ordinary or non-linear communication, could be something else. Much more to listen to.

Many species here now if reliable accounts are accurate. Each has unique contexts. Language might be thousands of years old to them. Who is to say how such would be able to use an archaic language and how it would be understood.

Becker44, you are trusted. Please let this person go on and let him/her know there is no need to respond to questions that ask for proof. That will be resolved in much more conversation.

I just wish to hear what submitter has to say without interruption, unless asked otherwise.

ZG

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting.

What is the OPs native tongue? I am sure someone on ATS would be able to translate for us.

I think he's trying to make us believe he's an alien .

I am getting the same impression, but I will give the OP the benefit of the doubt and say that it's just (Earth) language barriers because....

3. do aliens know what you are thinking clearly?
answer: yes.

... obviously the aliens would be able to communicate with us clearly if they are so advanced that they know what we are thinking.

I am intrigued. Keep going Sub-1, I have a few questions. (These are not meant to 'debunk' your claims, merely understand them better)
1. What is your source of this information?
2. Are you enlightened?
3. How far advanced are the aliens?
4. Where are the aliens from?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

1. This group of people then become the enlightened. They live well, eat well, have large properties and help mankind.
2. They assist in the organizatin of the entire planet.

How is being one of the Happy Few to receive alien enlightenment all that different from being a Bilderberger, NWO kingpin, or even Bono, for that matter?

Is this Illuminati replacement therapy for the planet?

Why all the perks, like big spreads and big, well-stocked fridges? Isn't enlightenment and the satisfaction of a job well done enough?

Doesn't seem all that enlightened IMHO.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Story
To be honest, it all sounds like the Space Brother UFO religion kind of talk. I think it's great to have a positive vision for the future, to be hopeful, but without further details it seems that's all it is.

Yeah, so far, I have to agree. I'm still willing to listen as long as this doesn't turn into a new-age cult. Thread needs some meat n' potatoes to it...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by submitter-1

Do they know anything about human history that we don't know about?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A couple thoughts here as i have read the post replies of readers

Occures to me, that Consciousness, is the DNA of our souls and the guiding motivation of our deeds.
A higher level of Consciousness within any individual will dictate that conflict, combativeness, urge to engage argumentively any individual before a hearing of all matter succinct to that persons attempt to relate their thoughts or conscious dictates,,,, is being of a closed nature consciously.

Combat, conflict, competiveness, jealousy, fear, hate , so forth,
are all destructive to the overall mechinations of the conscious focus toward
a Heaven amoungst Humanity.

Though for the most part, our being inundated since birth to consciously accept the lie that life is survival of the fittest, we have the conscious choice to help ourselves to the deeper meaning and higher goals for our world, by Evolving our consciousness toward higher understanding, backed with Knowledge inwardly of what is conducive to the happiness and conditions of life that allow for such a heaven on Earth.

In life, knowledge is not enough
nor does understanding alone give over to a higher perceptive stance

Wisdom, when we use it, comes from the combination of truth, understanding, and knowledge aligned with life experiences.

If i am to not focus toward a goal of ever evolving to a higher degree of these tenets,,,, then i have pretty much stunted myown heaven on earth and the chance to enhance that for others and extend and receive it from them.

I believe that the OP of this thread may be attempting to direct your vision towards the possibillities you have as Humanity living on a world where collective humane endeavors can create for you that heaven on earth most would love to experience as a truth.

It is my belief that one of mans most destructive creations for themselves is : FEAR
Greed follows close on the heels of fear as another destructive creation of mans.
Selfless, is not really a taught experience, it is a conscious objective, a goal, and if sought with heart and grace, a condition of being.

Trying to be cool, is just an attempt to be something a person has not acheived for themselves.

Being cool, is a state of being
metaphor for conscious objective.

anyway, i'll stop there before i get hit with the preacher lable.
Rog'

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hi

Hope you are well!

You said "When aliens looked at human ,they have some special feelings and thinking. Because they have experienced many time ago what we are experiencing and they still remember those experiences very clearly.
Plus they didn't need our things any more,so those feelings are main feelings in their minds. So,they are not thinking about how should they rob earth,but thinking about their histories. They are comparing past themselves to human.

Do they believe they made a mistake? Are they regretting something they have done? Do they dream? Do they have feeling or emotion similar to humans? I don't believe they want to rob earth. Are they human-like? Tell them they are welcome for visits.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i still don't know what point you're trying to make. i really wish i could find that pic of "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski that I saw a mod use a while back. the dumbfounded look he had on his face would fit perfectly here.

I like this guy . haha That was great. I could just picture his face. LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Speaking lies about God is not righteous!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by submitter-1]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I remind all of you that there is a ignore button.
I have ignored altrock.
It is a righteous deed I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In fact,if you human are in a righteous society,
altrock will not be ignored only,but be punished seriously.

People in a good place are very eager to punish evil ones,not like earth now.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello Submitter,

I, too, would like for there to be changes made in this world, but have very low hopes of there being any changes in the near future, or even for the next several centuries, or more. People bonding together now, at this time, couldn't accomplish anything, I'm afraid.

Only something drastic could change this scenario, such as aliens coming to earth and somehow convincing the world leaders that things must change.

I dream of a eutopian world.............

FibroKat

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I like you submitter-1. You're a square, yet you are cool with yourself & not trying to fit in - that is a respectable trait.

Do you know how we can better communicate with the life forces all around us, so that we may understand ourselves better?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Deeds that very worthy your doing is very easy for you to do.
Just do what you want to do,it is enough if you are a good human.

And most important ,treat your self good,it is very enough.
Reason for why your treating yourself well is good to world is a secret.

Do you know how we can better communicate with the life forces all around us, so that we may understand ourselves better?
A very good way is treating yourself well.

And only not enlightened by high wisdom yet people will think this world is leaded by
powerless leaders.
In fact,leaders of this world don't have power to change this world better.
Only people who are righteous have power to change this world better.
They are wise enough man.

Leadership of this world doesn't mean very much.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Submitter,

What do you think makes a person righteous? Someone who truly only wants to help the world, unselfishly...someone who believes in God and is morally just?

What do you dream of for this world and how do you think it can be accomplished?

FibroKat

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We need researching.
So my way include researching.
I like researching as I have said once before.
And I am a fighter,which is a good career.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join