It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok,I will go on telling you about high beings aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am in regular email contact with submitter. He may send his next post to me for a little "work over"

He has asked me to translate things for him before. I am always glad to help him. He is trying very hard to organize his thoughts about this subject.

I'll keep you posted.

Becker

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OK I just exchanged with submitter.

Here is some information he passed along yesterday:

He has 3 levels of hope for humans:

Near Term Hopes:

1. He hopes for a large group of people to become aware
2. This like group of people should communicate with each other through ATS or offline.
3. He hopes they will form a common bond.

Far Term Hopes:

1. Aliens begin to give high technology to planet Earth
2. This will benefit the Universe and this group he hopes to form.

Final Hopes:

1. This group of people then become the enlightened. They live well, eat well, have large properties and help mankind.
2. They assist in the organizatin of the entire planet.

That's all from yesterday's email.

The first one of you that shoots the messenger is gonna get a smack!

Becker

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

I think you need to get of your high and mighty pony and actually take a back seat and let someone explain there feeling's and intention's in peace.

Yes you are allowed your opinion but please when you see a basic post like this you should show some respect no matter what your personal feeling might be.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

2. This like group of people should communicate with each other through ATS or offline.

Far Term Hopes:

Final Hopes:

1. This group of people then become the enlightened. They live well, eat well, have large properties and help mankind.

Becker

What unique, fresh concepts. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before.

Sign me up!!!
Is it all right if I consider myself a High Being?

[edit on 20-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
h3akalee: i'm sorry if you were offended. i probably came off as a jerk, but i don't apologize for my posts. i've seen mods pop into threads and deduct points because something was cited incorrectly, or something wasn't quite right. i've even seen perfectly sensible threads shutdown inexplicably yet this person gets to start a thread, basically say nothing, and it's ok.

i thank the poster that acted as the messenger for taking the time to chat with the OP and get some organized thoughts posted in here. my point stands that it's the responsibility and obligation, especially when starting a thread to make it at least a little coherent. again, i am not being picky about the style of the language, i'm talking about the actual content - what he was saying didn't have any context to it. my repeated badgering, as i stated before, was an attempt to get more information from him.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And I would also like to apologize for my sarcastic response. This is a very serious subject and it should be afforded the dignity it deserves.

And I reiterate; sign me up!

I especially liked in the Final Hope section....

live well, eat well, have large properties.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What happens to the "uninformed" or the "unenlightened" or the "unchosen ones..." Or whatever we're calling them in this thread?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

OK I just exchanged with submitter.

Here is some information he passed along yesterday:

Near Term Hopes:

Far Term Hopes:

Final Hopes:

That's all from yesterday's email.

The first one of you that shoots the messenger is gonna get a smack!

Becker

Just so I'm clear on the this...

Submitter is supposed to be an Alien, correct?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
agreed. i think a lot of people see life as a day to day experience where they go to work, come home, watch tv. rinse and repeat. i think if we started to wake up and realize that there's a whole lot more to it then we would all be better off. the daily grind keeps us "dumb" and "insignificant" and maybe that's why we're not more evolved and not worth the attention we seek from aliens.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Interesting... it does sounds Alien talk... sign me up baby!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Would aliens be interested in contacting some humans that want to contact them? if so... how do we contact them on demand?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy Jingles

I know this may seem hard to believe but he's a little vague on that.

Becker

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry gang... Sounds a lot like Menguard on mood elevators. Nothing here...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Actually IMO if you are an experiencer you know what his point is.

We have to respect the challenge it is for some that don't have the total grasp with writing in English. With effort it isn't a problem to figure things out. To ask for clarity is good but be nice about it.

I think highly that you guys apologized

To the OP many are waiting for the moment of the Gathering but I still don't believe the time has arrived, Evolving to slowly.

Thanks Becker I see a good soul in you.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What does a human do if that one wants others to become aware of him/her? He/she shows up and says hello! An efficient honest and direct way. Don't you think? So if you have a contact call them and bring them here and we can master step 1 very fast.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I appreciate your kind words observe.

I began to commuicate with submitter during his first postings. I sensed he was struggling with the language but knew he wanted to get his message out.

He is 100% commited in his intentions and thoughts. I am highly intrigued by him. I generally do not particpate much as you can tell by my point total and years on board.

I prefer to learn from others and only jump in on occassion.

I hope to continue communicating with submitter. He emails me several times per day. Remeber, I'm just the translator.

Becker

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Strange thread..

First I want to say hello to all.

I am curious about submiter-1, so let me start asking questions by first stating some things to make clear where I stand.

As history evolves and technology evolves, our habits also evolve, generally our civilization is evolving.

Lets hypeothesize that an alien, or a person that has direct knowledge of them would actually post here,on ATS and asked us what submiter-1 asked in his post/s.

In my mind aliens and space programs mix. We are going in to space and our ultimate purpose is to find another civilization to share communication and knowledge with them. Other civilizations in space probably do the same thing as we do, or just thinking about doing it, as we do. Having said that, I am taking a step back to check things on our side, concerning OUR level of space venturing.
Logicaly an alien civilization could contact us if we are of interest to them. They could take interest in our ways of behaving in the medium which they also ventured until they discovered us. They would also want to share knowledge, in order to help us but ultimately helping themselves. Isn't that the very first rule of initiating "helping others"?

Our side:

We have or to be more precise, we DON"T have a space program.
Yes, our planet, as a whole, as a community DOES NOT have A space program.

What DO WE have then?

We DO HAVE listed projects of venturing in to space from a number of different countries, but still nothing serious that would help US, HUMANITY practically establishing a permanent presence there.

There could be several other reasons (apart from the one I am concentrating about) for that of course, many are open to speculation. I do not wish to get in to that though so I wont list any here.

We should BE already there, or making serious steps that would eventually lead to THERE, so another civilization IS or WOULD actually be noticing this and would decide to make some steps towards us also. Would be knocking our door in a matter of speak.

Why we are not THERE yet:

The main reason we don't have a space program is because we humans here, cannot find ourselves to commit in a long term goal.
Delving in to space, establishing a permanent presence, seriously hunting down opportunities to actually discover and find OTHER sentient beings that consist another civilization, actually commence commerce with them, hunting down opportunities to have the usual benefits we have as each race on our planet, or country or groups of people have had for thousands of years INTERACTING with each other.

Name ONE instance where we as a whole population of this planet, a country, or even as a small group of people actually took the time to think, get organized and complete a LONG TERM goal, for our common benefits. When I am saying "long", I mean than more that a 100 or even a 200 years of looking ahead schedule. That kind of time of looking ahead would be needed for us to start actually making some serious steps towards established space presence.

Clearly if any person would be an alien, or having direct contact with alien beings, would not come to us and asked questions. Simply it would avoid any interaction for the simple reasons I posted above. I don't want to know about other realities or things, I want to be practical. How on earth could you establish a working economy with another reality anyway?

Becker44 please relay this post to submiter-1 and see what he or she can answer.

Also I got a question.

Why "high being" aliens? What about plain ordinary aliens like us?
(We would be regarded alien too if viewed by another otherwordly civilization)
Plus, why benevolent "aliens" would be interested in us since we really are of no practical use to them according to what IMO have stated above.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by submitter-1
For some usage, I will give you lessons so you can have more understanding.

my lessons:
1. did any one of you human read any history written by animals?
answer: no.

aren't humans considered Mammals? and aren't Mammals a Vertebrate Animal?

So the answer to your question is yes, I have read history written by Animals.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
To be honest, it all sounds like the Space Brother UFO religion kind of talk. I think it's great to have a positive vision for the future, to be hopeful, but without further details it seems that's all it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Story

Snap !

Regards
Lee

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join