It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Al Sharptons Rage against Racism for this?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cmptrwhiz

"an invention is the start of something"

LOL, once again you are lost. An idea is the start of something. Plenty of people get the idea to invent something, like a printing press or a flying machine, just as plenty of people playing a game of basketball have the idea of shooting a basket, but the idea of shooting a basket and actually putting the ball through the hoop are two different things. Plenty of people tried to invent a printing press, probably the first attempt was not too long after the first book was written, as far back as BC, just as the idea for building a flying machine had been around for along time, and attempted many times before the deed was ever accomplished.

The same goes for the printing press.

Sure, you can smack somebody because you think they insulted you, usually someone you are sure you can take, but chances are you keep your mouth shut when it is the other way around, or you think the other guy might give as good as he gets. So you smack some punk around, and he has to take it. But later on, you might find that he will seek his revenge, and you turn the corner and there he is with all his friends or some kind of equalizer and at that point in time, you might realize that it would have been better to throw and insult rather than a fist in the first place.

Isn't this how gang banging gets going in the first place, and even wars. You have to join some gang, because otherwise it isn't safe to walk down the streets, cause if you are not part of a gang, then you are always the punk, cause you are always outnumbered.

Yeah, that is some really great logic. How many people get killed or wind up in prison because they had to react violently to an insult?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Black people can do bad things and sometimes there's no good excuse for it.

Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

you sound so stupid! quit crying because all people live by the rules set forth by america the corp!
they keep the gangbanging and prison crap going. again, stop makin the drugs that they can sell and take, stop makin the guns that they use to kill, stop employing so many police and attorneys and judges and spend money on building GREAT schools of learning in lieu of these prison like schools with the garbage that comes with them, build more libraries instead of prisons, you might start changing attitudes.
your take on invention and starting something - wow!!! sharp tool i tell ya.
could the actual item be made or expounded upon without the initial idea - you know the invention, concept, vision, dream??? hmmm
you sound as if you have been beaten by a gang or two at one time - we feel for ya bud!
surely not how gangbanging got or gets going or even wars, but you go with that. are you saying we are in a war right now? futher more a war because someone did something to the US? I assume you are referring to 9/11 - if so, please stop your replying...
again, show me a name of someone in jail for popping someone in the mouth!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cantwara

euros can do bad things and there is never a good excuse for it! oh yes there is, there is money to be made or a natural resource that they want to make some money off of and there you go. You know like iraq, afghanistan, and the many occupations, coups, etc... you know of.

if you take off the mask and read the post, i clearly stated that what happened was wrong and violent - in addition, i clearly said it wasn't racist as so many have cried out.

shall we start the post all over again for mr. mask?

GEEZ!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If you want to stop living by the rules of international corporations, then stop eating up the racist garbage that they like to see dividing the common man, and stop attacking people because you feel that you have a right to because you were insulted.

Your attitude is why gang banging continues, and leads to the downward spiral of the ghetto. You are not promoting ideas that help, you are allowing yourself to be manipulated by the people in power. Personally, I go anywhere I please, and get along with people of all colors. I have walked some of the most dangerous streets in the country without any problems, and I give sheet back to anybody who gives me any sheet, and haven't lost yet.

Sorry, but their is a huge difference between those who dream of accomplishing something and those who do. Us Euros, we made it happen, and the last time the west was wide, we ruled, just as we rule to this day. Stop being such a sore loser.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmptrwhiz
if you take off the mask and read the post, i clearly stated that what happened was wrong and violent - in addition, i clearly said it wasn't racist as so many have cried out.

shall we start the post all over again for mr. mask?

GEEZ!!!

Buried amidst all the anti white/euro cant, well it was pretty easy to miss but I stand corrected if needs be. You clearly state it wasn't racist, obviously there can be no racial element operating in a situation where five black guys get into an arguement and beat a white guy unconscious. Perhaps it's the same subconscious racism many accuse white people of which I suspect many decrying any hint of bigotry in this incident would have no trouble embracing as a fact. The point being that when it come's to anti white racism many have a problem acknowledging it and that's unfortunately very true within other ethnic communities, sad as having experienced it themselves they should know what it looks like and speak out. And I still believe if the ethnicity of the people involved had been switched around it would have been touted as a racist incident.

I suspect you're quite a bigoted person.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think one of the things you may not understand is that there is a difference between the United States government as an entity and the American people. Most people aren't as a rule, prejudiced. For example, I don't care what color you or anyone else is. My only concern is that I expect to be treated the same way I treat you. That's how most people live their lives. Please stop grouping every person with light skin into a group of bigotted idiots. Lets also keep in mind that genetically everyone on the planet has one group of common ancestors in Africa so that means, we are all from Africa ORIGINALLY. Just because I have less melanin in my skin then you doesn't make me any more or less of a racist.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

If you want to stop living by the rules of international corporations, then stop eating up the racist garbage that they like to see dividing the common man, and stop attacking people because you feel that you have a right to because you were insulted.

That was a very good point.

Originally posted by poet1b
Sorry, but their is a huge difference between those who dream of accomplishing something and those who do. Us Euros, we made it happen, and the last time the west was wide, we ruled, just as we rule to this day. Stop being such a sore loser.

Here, I think you are letting his insults get to you a little. What we call western civilization includes input from virtually every part of the world. And people of many ethnicities contributed. Thats the problem with racism, as I see it. Once it hurts you enough, or makes you mad enough, you can so easily become the thing you hate.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks for the compiment.

Yeah, I was venting with that last statement. Although I have to wonder how much racist sensitivity includes a fair amount of jealousy over the success of Euros/Whites.

American Blacks have greatly contributed to the U.S. and help make us the nation that we are. I would never deny this. John Henry was a steal driving man.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join