It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans "in the know" about the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
so many americans watch alex jones videos and think they "know what really going on" (not just his videos but a lot of other things)

for petes sake

David Rockefeller is 92 years old

going to be 93 this year

wtf in the blue hell would he expose the NWO when if what is said about him is true, he could just run for president and set himself up for 2 terms and use america as a front to take over the world

and if not him a pawn, which right now would be bush

the NWO is laughing their asses off i will guarantee because so many people think "i've got you rockefeller, you're not going to get me or my family, i know all about you"

well...sorry to say it but he's 92 years old

he is going to die very soon

as much as you want to live in your fantasy world unless rockefeller can cure death by old age there is no point in him ruling the planet for a few years

if he has wielded this power for so long why wouldn't he take over the world while he had time to actually rule the world?

why would he wait around until he is on his death bed?

you're all going to get blindsided by the truth if you think a 92 year old man is the main guy and king of the secret world government, and that he is going to take over the world publically at 92+ years old

wake up america

oh i almost forgot

europe already has 1 currency for how many countries

and in the UK closed circuit tv is all in the public streets (watch hooligan videos, do they stop watching the streets when there is no fighting?)

but nobody talks about that

[edit on 20-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

i wish i could change the thread name to "the american dream" lol

[edit on 20-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't understand..

Is Rockefeller the NWO? When Rockefeller dies does the NWO collapse?

I think if there is an NWO it consists of more than one person. I think if there is an NWO they will probably be just fine ater the death of David Rockefeller. His fortune will live on and isn't that what they want? Money and power?

I don't watch Alex Jones videos and I don't have the slightest idea about "what's really going on" but I think it's safe to say that if an NWO does in fact exist it is not resting on the shoulders of one single human being.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't know a lot about the NWO but what I do know is that it does not rest with just one person, and David Rockefeller's idea is not to run the world or to be a polititian, it's to let everyone else do the dirty work. I do know for a fact this much........Bush senior made a speech to the American public stating that he wanted and was trying to create a NWO.

As we can see, there are at least TWO people who want a NWO.

Like I said, I know very little about the NWO, but I did take the time to do a bit of research before I posted a reply. I think in the future if you want to rant about something, do a little research and rant on EDUCATED.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
well i did do a bit of research you should see what i did find

heck i even got applauded from a mod for some reason

i am not saying i proved anything about rockefeller being too old, just that i did find something when i did do a little research

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
well i did do a bit of research you should see what i did find

May I?

heck i even got applauded from a mod for some reason

i am not saying i proved anything about rockefeller being too old, just that i did find something when i did do a little research

Congratulations on your applause! Again, what did you find in your research that is relative to your original post?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
in the UK closed circuit tv is all in the public streets (watch hooligan videos, do they stop watching the streets when there is no fighting?)

no, they're there and they're on 24/7 all over the place

top topics

join