It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part II Obama.. not slander but observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
First of all I was just showing some odd coincedence. in my other post in regards to Obamas name. but even if his name was not as it is in truth I would never ever vote for this man bc he is not presidential material.. and I in fact have listened to his speeches and he has nothing to say just this big change word he uses to suck ppl in.. ofcoarse everyone wants change and he does not say how he is going to bring about this change.. Nor does he say what kinda of change he is bring... Health care for all??? Give me a freakin break I am not paying more taxes for ppl that don't even work to get medical.. not mention the qualilty of healthcare will go down the toilet just like every other country, democrats are so persistent to compare us to. I have lived in Europe my friend and trust me we don't want to be up to spped with them.. unless we are ready to all die by the time we reach 65.. He has no history of making any important decisions passing any groundbraking bills... trust me I live in Illinois.. he is an abosolute nobody without any credentials who is using ppls ignorance, laziness and easily impressional minds to his full advantage... People need to become less dependent on the government and start doing something for themselves.. The sooner they realize the government is not the solution the better.. I figure we won't be satisfied until we have full military troops patrolling our streets, tapping into our phones, sensoring our mail filtering our information... oh wait most of that is already taken place.. We need a person of strength, passion, intelligence, courage, resolve and action. The truth of the matter is there is no ideal candidate in line in this run.... The Clintons are corrupt frauds and McCain well I don't think I"ll even go there. WE do need change in this country ecspecially in the times we live in today.. We need a commander in chief that will support our troops... . that protect our freedoms and liberties.. I am tired of nothaving some serious candidates to vote for. This is a Great Nation founded by absolutely some of the most brilliant minds to ever live and we need to protect and preserve.. We will survive this president as we have survived the rest.. but survival does not always mean preserverence. If you dont agree that is on you...I am just stating my opinion which I am entitled to do as you are as well and look forward to your feed back..

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The protracted effort to gin up fear because of Obamas Name was interesting on your part, but I have never heard that his name was "mohammed".

If you don't like Obama, then that is your personal opinion, but perhaps you could keep it to the facts! Personally I have some questions about Obama, but It not because of some "made up name" that you decide to give to him!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

I might give him my vote just to ensure the clintons don't take office... so please refain from your assumptions

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Neariah

Ok, in reference to the name, if your parents named you Theodore, does that mean that there's more of a chance of you sending out bombs to people in the mail? C'mon and be realistic here.

And BTW, Mohammed is NOT in his name, so quit trying to get people to believe that.

And here's a little article you might want to check out, of course, only if you ARE actually interested in facts:

SRC: online.wsj.com...

I wonder why the Wall Street Journal seems to like Obama's health care plan the most? Weird, huh?

And as far as using the word 'change' to suck people in, yeah, welcome to Marketing 101. EVERY candidate has been saying things to 'suck people in', Obama just found a better slogan that works.

Do you think you could please provide your definition for a 'groundbreaking bill'? Here is his voting record, and I think that statement is just a matter of opinion:

obama.senate.gov...

Why don't you go through this again (because I'm sure you already have, right?), see what Obama voted for or against, and then explain why several of the things are not, in your opinion, 'groundbreaking'?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

but even if his name was not as it is in truth I would never ever vote for this man bc he is not presidential material.. and I in fact have listened to his speeches and he has nothing to say just this big change word he uses to suck ppl in.. ofcoarse everyone wants change and he does not say how he is going to bring about this change.. Nor does he say what kinda of change he is bring... Health care for all??? Give me a freakin break I am not paying more taxes for ppl that don't even work to get medical..

Have you read his plans for improving the educational system?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

yes I have I don't agree with his voting pattern sorry

top topics

join