It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I learn secret Architecture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hi I am a Landscape Gardener and want to incorporate Ancient Design/ Sacred Geometry/ Secret Architecture into a garden I am working on. I'm thinking Free Masons, Mayans, Egypt. There seems to be a theme in a lot of ancient architecture of aligning monuments to the magnetic poles of the earth for some reason. Any links to stuff explaining why the pentagon is a pentagon? (something to do with venus?)

I currently have a sort of quarter maltese cross design aligned to the North and the East so I thought it would be pretty cool to try associate it with the way the egyptions aligned the pyramids etc. Any responses/Ideas welcome. Links to the history of the maltese cross would be interesting, linked to the Celtic cross?

Bit of a weird one for this forum but I always felt the Free Masons are about hiding knowledge of the Pyramids and stuff. Personally I want to build a Pyramid but its not my garden lol. Any/All Ideas/Info welcome.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I'd start with 'dowsing' your property to see if there's any vortices or ley lines you should align with.

then it's up to the message you wish to convey to those aware that you have encoded occult/secret alignments in your layout.

theres a place here on the SC coast named Brookgreen Gardens, a sculpture garden,
there are many, many, symbolic progressions around the acreage,
if one enter the gate, then goes, left-right-left-right-left,
(appox 1/4 mile of pathways) one will end up at the last bench of the western edge of the sculpture garden & overlooking the pastoral scene of the watery rice plantation section with acres of reeds & grasses as far as the eye can see -- very pre-cambrian looking

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

You may find it helpful or insightful to read Vitruvius' Ten Books of Architecture as I have certainly found similarities with his work and the nature of the Freemasonry lectures and Da Vinci certainly was influenced by this work.

www.gutenberg.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thanks, both excellent replies, given me loads to think about.

I seem to remember dowsing when I was about 8 years old, with 2 coat hangers in biro tubes
. I'll look into it, not really my sort of thing but I try and keep an open mind.

I'll post back when I have some plans, maybe post some pics if anyones interested.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Study this book:

The Dwellings of the Philosophers

Alongside the works of Samael Aun Weor(another new site)

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
id like to steer you away from dowsing, and back towards masonry.. but really, just study up on astrology, sacred geometry and history.

Essentially, all the "sacred" architecture has imitated celestial processes and configurations.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I'll post back when I have some plans, maybe post some pics if anyones interested.

I would certainly be very interested so please do.

Originally posted by Tamahu
Study this book:

Not to drag this off topic - but the book you link to Fulcanelli (sp?) I believe he was an associate of Rene Schwaller de Lubicz - have you heard of the group he founded called the Watchmen/Vigilant Ones/Les Veilleurs? I am searching for information on what this groups specific aims were and coming up blank, founded in Paris in 1919??? If you can help me in any way, I'd be grateful - U2U me perhaps (so as not to derail the thread) - Thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Not to drag this off topic - but the book you link to Fulcanelli (sp?) I believe he was an associate of Rene Schwaller de Lubicz -

I've heard this as well.

I have one book written by the latter, but have not yet studied it.

As for Fulcanelli:

"Fulcanelli is a Resurrected Master.

"A Solar Adept in the most complete sense of the word."

have you heard of the group he founded called the Watchmen/Vigilant Ones/Les Veilleurs? I am searching for information on what this groups specific aims were and coming up blank, founded in Paris in 1919???

I have not.

But this is interesting:

Esoteric Politics

Schwaller found himself moving toward more political methods of embodying esoteric wisdom. He had already met the mystical poet O. V. de Lubicz Milosz, who had bestowed a knighthood on him. Heraldry and chivalric virtue became central items in Schwaller's personal philosophy. As he wrote in Nature Word, "The proper path leads you first in search of your ‘Totem,’ that is to a spiritual Heraldry." This is because "you cannot step into the shoes of another person, for you are yourself a whole, a particular aspect of universal Consciousness."

He had also received his mystical name, "Aor" or "intellectual light" in Hebrew. In later years, his students would address him in this way.

Esotericism demands that one not only deal with esoteric truth intellectually, but as a living practice. Around this time, Schwaller took this maxim to heart and set out to bring to post World War I French politics some of the values and ideals of esotericism.

The merger of politics and esotericism was not uncommon in the Europe devastated by World War I. Rudolf Steiner had written something of a political bestseller with his book on the restructuring of Europe, The Threefold Commonwealth (1919). But Schwaller's political views were very different from Steiner's. Les Veilleurs ("The Watchmen" or "Vigilant Ones"), the political society Schwaller and Milosz began, espoused a decidedly conservative and elitist philosophy. Aside from a few exceptions, this seems common to many occult thinkers at that time, from W. B. Yeats to the more dubious individuals making up the notorious Thule Society. (Oddly enough, Rudolf Hess, a member of the Thule Society, was also one of "The Vigilant Ones.") Isha Schwaller de Lubicz, Schwaller's wife (herself the author of a strange work of Egyptian esoterica, Her-Bak), wrote that the aims of Les Veilleurs included "the common defense of the principles of human rights . . . the supreme safeguards of . . . independence"....

...Alchemy and Fulcanelli

...Samael Archangel, the Fifth Logoic Spirit, the Spirit of Fire (the sexual strength of the Logos) through Hod (the Body of Desires) polarizes the iron (his AUN) within the blood of the physical body (iron is the essential fire of Samael that produces heat within the red cells of the blood). This fire reflects his light (WEOR), his image within his strength (Aun) and is placed within the liquid Akasa Tatwa, sexual force in Yesod (the vital body)....

If you can help me in any way, I'd be grateful - U2U me perhaps (so as not to derail the thread) - Thanks

It is on topic.

I specifically posted that book by Fulcanelli, as it reveals the Alchemical symbolism of Masonic Architecture, which is the main topic of the book.

Or perhaps Re-Veils the Alchemical symbolism, thus my suggestion of studying said book, alongside the instructions of Operative Alchemy as given by Samael Aun Weor in order to perhaps unlock the full meanings of the symbols.

Finding the relationship between Operative and Speculative Masonry.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There may be some useful info here:

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Any links to stuff explaining why the pentagon is a pentagon? (something to do with venus?)

So what about, considering all of the above images, the connection between Venus, Mars, the Venustic-Initiation, etc.?

The Rosicrucian Hargrave Jennings has pointed out that the Islamic Shiah's mostly use the color Red(Mars), while the Islamic Sunni's mostly use the color Green(Venus).

The individuals of Ancient Sumer, Babylon, Elam, Akkadian, Assyria, etc. all seem to have symbolized the Crescent and Star(including Five Point and Eight Point) together.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
It is on topic.

I specifically posted that book by Fulcanelli, as it reveals the Alchemical symbolism of Masonic Architecture, which is the main topic of the book.

Or perhaps Re-Veils the Alchemical symbolism, thus my suggestion of studying said book, alongside the instructions of Operative Alchemy as given by Samael Aun Weor in order to perhaps unlock the full meanings of the symbols.

Finding the relationship between Operative and Speculative Masonry.

Thanks for your help.

You may find this post I made in the thread "Ancient Secret Societies" interesting it covers roughly what I have found out about Lubicz - which is not much, but I am still digging. I feel there is something very important there though but I am trying not to force the issue, when I find it I'll know.

I am very intrigued by the relationship between Operative and Speculative Masonry.

I read somewhere, that Lubicz visited Fulcanelli on his death bed, and although he refused to ever talk about it, it was rumoured that an alchemical experiment had gone wrong and he had turned completely black.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

new topics

top topics

join