It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK government trying to kill us!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think your tap water is just fine to drink.

The DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate) says yes, all UK tap water is safe to drink. In blind taste tests, most people cannot tell the difference between chilled bottled water and chilled London tap water.

Sometimes London tap water can appear cloudy when you first fill a glass. Don't worry. This is just excess air which disappears in a few minutes. Nothing to be worried about.

www.dwi.gov.uk...

[edit on 20-2-2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is flouride the stuff I can sometimes taste in water that tastes like some Evo Stik type solvent? (Not that I've tasted Evo Stik, but smell and taste are closely related.)
Also, does anyone know of a method whereby it can be extracted/filtered?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My bottled water says the water Fluoride Ions is 0 p.p.m, is that mean there is absolutely no fluoride in my water? cause if thats the cause what's the Point in putting "Fluoride Ions : 0 p.p.m" on the front of the label for the bottled water.

Please PM me with a awnser! i'm soo Thursty!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok, well I drink at least two pints of tap water a day, sometimes I drink up to five. How can I tell if it is making me ill or spiritually dead or whatever, I seem fine atm! lol

Can anyone actually test this theory at home themselves or do we simply have to choose between believing X amount of people that say it's bad or X amount of people that say it's fine? I know I'll find that the latter will outweigh the former....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Thanks predisposed for starting this thread!

For about fifteen years now I have been filtering my tap water with a two-gallon Brita container which I keep in my fridge so I can always enjoy a glass of fresh-tasting unadulterated water. (Not to mention it also filters out beneficial minerals, but that's another story. Or is it???) Yikes! Just before I decided to post this I went on the Brita website and found that it does NOT remove fluoride. I was familiar with the cancer-causing properties of fluoride, but was not aware of the pineal gland thing, and certainly not aware that Brita fails to filter out fluoride. I live in a city that prides itself on the water quality, but the chlorine flavor always bothered me.

To answer your question about fluoride affecting my spiritual growth, I would have to say no. I have experienced a major leap in that area in the last few years (IMHO, anyway.) But who is to say if that is true or merely and illusion? From what I have been reading I don't know which end is up anymore. I just know I choose to not live in fear, but to maintain my positive view of the outcome of this battle which appears to going on. If all this NWO stuff is true, fear is what will ultimately cause the victory of those who seek to control us.

But I will definitely seek a water filter that removes fluoride!

If anybody has some ideas about this kind of filter I would certainly appreciate hearing about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Soon they'll all have shiny teeth.

I opened up Wikipedia and searched for fluorine to read all of that stuff that other posters have aleady mntioned and I was like omg

posonous.. severe chemical burns.. highly toxic..
But maybe it loses all of those properties when mixed with water or whatever?
Anyway I'm glad that nobody wants to kill me.

Edit:
Tried to watch the video but it says that it's unavailable.

Reply to CaptGizmo: So if you can't taste or smell it then it is okey to drinkt it? They could make up a better explanation for it. Most people can't tell teh difference between oxygen and carbon monoxide.

Anyway I think that it shouldn't be dangerous to anyone because the level of fluorine added isn't high enough or is it?

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Blue10110]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue10110

The link i posted below the original thread should work and take you to the video. Otherwise you can google Dr Deagle on google and a google video link will apear near the top.

In awnser to Slyph Hugger, to get a water filter that removes fluoride, you can go to the site www.watercoolers.co.uk

these are really not for home use however, but the filter type that you want is one called maxi filter, which does remove fluoride. I actually was looking for filters that removed fluoride in a jug format like the britta jug, but i was unable to find one. good luck searching! and thanks for your awnser

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm 23 and I've been drinking fluoridated water my whole life and I'm yet to need a filling. Granted, there is a dark spot on the tooth next to my lower incisor, but the dentist keeps telling me not worry. Dentists are truly morbid people. But, my pineal gland? I'm relatively normal so far...

I'm not closed to the idea that fluoride is bad. It's the off-run gunk from the aluminum industry. Imagine using the byproduct in a system that is sanctioned and funded for by the government? A constant flow of money. On the other hand, I can't really argue with results. However, the fluoride in toothpaste and mouthwash, that you spit out, should really be all we need; people just need to brush their teeth.

The UK government isn't trying to kill you, they're trying to prevent a problem that may or may not be there. Many other countries like to stereotype the Brits because of their teeth.

Fluorides also naturally occur in minute quantities in green tea, something I drink a lot of, so just my luck

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have been drinking Thames Water for the better part of my 26 years and I am happy to report that it has done me no harm whatsoever, similarly my parents, sisters, friends, colleagues... The aim of this "campaign" is to highlight the impact of consumption of bottled water on the environment, the very vast majority of people in the UK drink water from the tap and do very well out of it.

You are partially correct, however, in that there is one group of people that the UK government seems intent on killing off - our Armed Forces.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Instant flag for this thread. Reading this thread sent chills down my spine. Under most circumstances, I'd call the original poster's claim that the goverment are trying to kill us delusion and paranoia, but instead, something in me clicked. This conspiracy makes perfect sense to me.

If one were to believe in the plans of an elite organisation like the NWO, it would seem reasonable that they implement such stealth tactics in keeping people from WAKING UP! It is, and has long been my personal belief that spiritual awareness and potency is vital in becoming aware of the deceptions that surround you. I believe that spiritual strength is responsible for the gut instincts, motivation and intuition that lead people to question the world around them. By suppressing this, the NWO (if you will), may have found the optimum way of preventing awareness of their agenda.

When the OP says that the government is 'trying to kill us', I don't think she/he means in the literal sense. Destruction of our spiritual ability could be tantamount to 'killing our spirit' (or at least the importance it has in our lives).

I did a little research and found numerous articles both linking the pineal gland to spiritual power, and linking fluorine to the pineal gland. Needless to say, this has struck a chord with me and I'll be looking at ways to avoid tap water.

[edit on 21/2/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Whoa! Some heavy information on this thread

While it might be a trick of bottled water merchants, theres still lot of docs that tell you that fluoride when accumulated in greater doses can be dangerous to health.. And I am too worried about my pineal...

I just rang to the watersupplier of my town (Oulu, Finland) and they have never added fluoride on the drinking water, what a relief!! But where I can get tooth paste without fluoride?

Sincerely,

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

This is hilarious. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
reply to post by monkey_descendant

i have a girl friend. i dont have bad breath. i never have. never will. actually i think drinking alcohol every night kills all the bacteria in my mouth. lol

Not brushing your teeth is disgusting. I do not believe that you have good teeth and clean breath. You are just purely lazy. That laziness has continued. Yes laziness is spelt with an I not a Y.

You're Gross. If you have a girlfriend I can imagine what she is like.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I didnt think Europe allowed Floride in their water systems. but my information is fairly old 1980's, I wonder what changed, there are lots of people old enough to remember WWII. so, where is the opposition to floride...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join