It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK government trying to kill us!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Thames Water and the Mayor of London launched a campaign today to promote tap water in restaurants and pubs.

Drink tap water to save the planet

Google Video Link

This is the Dr Deagle google video link, part one of four. All four parts are a must watch, and included in the video is the effects of Fluorine, and fluorinated water on the pineal gland, which is the organ that links us to the spirit world. Fluorine in water, speeds up the calcification of the gland, and also the fluorine builds up inside the pineal gland, and destroys our spiritual connections.

London has had fluorine added to the water, and now it is being pushed to being added to more and more parts of the water in the UK. Recently the Major of London has begun a campaign to encourage us to drink tap water instead of bottled water, at home and when eating out. It seems that over the past few months that our Government seems intent on increasing our intake of Fluorine.

Fluoride, added to the water supply of many cities and counties and sold by WalMart in its nursery water, has a tendency to accumulate not only in developing teeth causing discoloration, and in bones making them brittle. The mineral is associated with cancer and it also accumulates in the pineal gland, an important hormone control center, where it wreaks considerable havoc. Paul Connett of Fluoride Action Network comments on Jennifer Luke's research which was part of her PhD thesis and had just been published in Caries Research under the title: Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland.

Fluoride accumulates!

We are told that the Fluorine is added to our water to help protect our teeth, however it is reported to cause cancer, and bone disease, and ofcourse the damage to hormone control, this is still of significant concern to those who do not ascertain to spiritual beliefs. To those that do however this link may be of interest

WHAT! so why is this poisonous substance being added to our water supplies, thinly covered for the unsuspecting public as something to aide health, when infact it is killing us softly, and NOW we are being encouraged to drink even more of the stuff.

Please let me know of any further information you guys have on this subject. Do any of you drink tap water, and say meditate, or have noticed a difficulted in attaining higher consciousness.

My thoughts is that this could be a part of the mass poplulation dumbing down, a part of the control. Either way, if you look at what fluoride does to the human body (fluorine is a toxic gas and F- is a free radical, highly cancer forming) and the fact we are being encouraged to drink it by our own government, AND that it is poisonous, it can only be concluded that far from wanting to keep us healthy, they would rather us dead or dieing.

Predisposed

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Dr deagle video

Here is the google.video link again as the last one didnt seem to work

[edit on 20-2-2008 by predisposed]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I really need to get back home soon :S Stories like that actually scare me!

However... I will need to read more to confirm that flourine actually has those affects onnn the body. Could be an ill disinfo campaign to make us buy more water from the stores.

Cheers for thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Found this webpage about the concerns over Flouride:

Wholywater

Fluoride interacts with the bonds which maintain the normal shape of proteins. With distorted protein, the immune system attacks it's own protein, the body's own tissue. Fluoride (at 1 ppm) in drinking water:

damages the immune system by inhibiting the migration rate of white blood cells to infected areas;
interferes with phagocytosis (the destruction of bacteria and other foreign agents by white blood cells); and
induces the release of superoxide free radicals in resting white blood cells.

However Thameswater claims they do not add Flourine to the tap water...

---------------------

There was a passage in the article that you pulled a quote from:

Thames Water chief executive David Owens, said: "Luckily in London we have probably the best drinking water in the world. We should all be proud to drink it. At less than a tenth of a penny a litre, it's up to 500 times cheaper than bottled water."

Yeah right... the water tastes like swimming pool. Go to any city in DK and you'll taste real water, or visit any country side familyhouse with a private well and you'll taste real real water xP Honestly... it tastes amazing!

[edit on 20/2/08 by flice]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Nice job Flice, i thought I would add these links,

This one

Protective element

• Fluorine is an element that occurs naturally in all water. Scientists say the compound fluoride helps protect teeth against decay.

• Fluoridation is the process of raising the concentration of fluoride within the water supply to the optimum level for improving dental health.

• Only one in 10 of Britain's population is covered by the so-called optimum level.

• An estimated 300 million people in 39 countries drink artificially fluoridated water.

this is completely contradictory of what is being reported on other sites. However if you notice, ON EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER, a positive spin is being put on FLuoride. Most people would just see stuff about it in the paper, and so would not question it when they are told to drink more water.

I also thought it would be a good idea to find out the concentrations of FLuoride in some tap water, to see if it is higher or lower than 1ppm, which reports to have the damage you showed.

wikipedia
mentions that

Water purveyors typically add a fluoride in the form of sodium hexafluorosilicate or hexafluorosilicic acid,[2][3] at a level between 0.7 and 1.2 ppm.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by predisposed]

sty

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Flourides are used in agriculture as RAT-POISONS . Also it is knows that it is linked with several glads problems as well as bone-cancer. Of course all the elements in the nature are good to us but only as long as we keep the natural proportion that exists in the nature..

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I must admit when i first saw the news about adding fluorine to tap water and the flury of concerns that it could be part of some sort of hidden agenda i was skeptical.

Then a day or so ago its all over the news that the use of bottled water is being frowned upon and a big drive is being made to reduce it. It did make me sit up and wonder! Coincedence? perhaps....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Fluoride has been added to UK drinking water in some areas for decades. Guess what. We're not all dead.

Fluorine is dangerous. So is chlorine. Guess you'd best not go in a swimming pool then. And as for that highly poisonous sodium chloride stuff ....... why, I do believe you're consuming some right now!

One of the popular bottled waters is 'Malvern Spring Water' - which is also obtainable direct from the springs for exactly 0.00p Although water direct from the springs will taste a bit better because it hasn't been carbonated or had chemicals added

Personally I don't agree with fluoridisation of water supplies, but it's hardly worth worrying about. UK water is safer than most parts of the world. Or failing that, just move to the Scottish Highlands and drink real water. You know it's real 'cos it's brown

(I prefer peaty water, but down in England I use tap water because it's cheaper and safer than bottled water to which who knows what has been added ..... )

Edit: I do take that no one here brushes their teeth twice daily using normal, fluoride, toothpaste?

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

actually i dont brush my teeth. rarely do. once or twice a month. i have never had a cavity. nor any gum problems. toothpaste was invented and you have been indoctrinated to believe that you need it so that there is another product to make money. how many animals do you see with rotting teeth?

albeit i dont eat or drink much sugar. but still the fact remains that i dont suffer from bad breath or teeth problems. either way. are you a spiritual person? my point was also about spirituality and the fluoride affecting the pineal gland to inhibit peoples spiritual contact and growth

also you say that we are not all dead, but that is not what i really mean. How do you know that general bad health or low mood, is not affected by this fluoride?

how do you know that had you never come into contact with it you would not be a completely different person. you dont.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
reply to post by Essan

actually i dont brush my teeth. rarely do. once or twice a month. i have never had a cavity. nor any gum problems. toothpaste was invented and you have been indoctrinated to believe that you need it so that there is another product to make money. how many animals do you see with rotting teeth?

Just because you don't like fluoride doesn't mean you should stop brushing your teath! I think you'll find the teeth of animals are naturally cleaned when they chew bones E.g. Dogs. Also some animals teeth continually grow.

While it's true if you eat a totally unprocessed food diet you probably won't need to brush, I think it's still a good idea to get rid of any food particles, brushing is the most efficient way.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_chimichanga

i did this irrelevant of the fluoride. Before i even realised toothpaste contained it. It began out of lazyness.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
That's a very bad idea. People don't tend to realise when they have bad breath, it's extremely hard to know yourself. You might think you can smell your bad breath when in fact you don't have it, and the the other way around too.

Also, cleaning teeth adds ten years to your life because it stops germs from entering into yourr blood stream through your gums. Not brushing teeth also leads to heart problems. But suit yourself.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not eating sugary thingsisn't enough either. You'll need to stop eating most fruit and veg too which funnily enough could cause your gums to recede because of the scurvy that woudl result...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

i have a girl friend. i dont have bad breath. i never have. never will. actually i think drinking alcohol every night kills all the bacteria in my mouth. lol

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
either way can we stop going off topic and get back to the point of the thread, which was certainly not my infrequent tooth brushing!!!

Edn

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All I can say is a cup of bottled water and a cup of tap water you really can taste the difference, the tap water around where i live now seams a lot worce that the tap water where i used to live.

that said I dont agree with the whole idea of bottled water, water should be free, or failing that as cheep as possible.

Has anyone else noticed that bottled water is sometimes twice as expensive as petrol.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I clean my teeth because it makes my mouth feel fresher. And to remove tobacco and tea stains

. are you a spiritual person? my point was also about spirituality and the fluoride affecting the pineal gland to inhibit peoples spiritual contact and growth

I'm not spiritual in the sense I think you mean, and I certainly wouldn't worry about a bit fluoride in my water because of it inhibiting spiritual growth.

As I said, I don't personally agree with fluoridation of water, but I don't consider it a major issue and definitely not a reason to waste money on bottled water which I consider one of the most successful scams of all time.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"Spirit world"? Please. Seriously, spouting stuff like that is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

All four parts are a must watch, and included in the video is the effects of Fluorine, and fluorinated water on the pineal gland, which is the organ that links us to the spirit world. Fluorine in water, speeds up the calcification of the gland, and also the fluorine builds up inside the pineal gland, and destroys our spiritual connections.

I have yet to find a reliable source that confirms this. It was Descartes who said the pineal gland was the "seat of the soul", but I can't find anything to prove this.

Because of our relative ignorance about the pineal gland for so long, it became the object of mythical theories and attributions. Rene Descartes called it the "seat of the soul" because it appeared to be the only brain structure not composed of two symmetrical parts, although later analysis proved this to be untrue. Compounding these rumors was the fact that the pineal gland is lodged very deep in the brain, close to its center. Various shaman-types have claimed that the pineal gland secretes natural psychedelics and is somehow a connection between the earthly realm and a spirit world. These speculations are likely false.

source
Of course, by the same token, I can't find anything to prove it 100% false, either.

I can believe that fluorine can be used to dumb us down, or at least make us more complacent. I have also seen sites that claim the fluorine that goes into the water supply is actually industrial waste which they needed to put somewhere. I don't know about all that, but it's easy to google up these sites and read for yourself.

I was lucky enough to grow up with well water. Our house was at the bottom of a hill which acted as the aquifer to the local lake. Our water was fantastic. Several of my friends would fill 5 gal. jugs at my house for their drinking water.

Good post though, predisposed. If nothing else, it's something that we should all be aware of.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The Fluoride added to the water is Sodium Fluoride particularly nasty and artificial. Calcium Fluoride is produced in leaves and particularly high levels can be found in tea leaves. Calcium Fluoride can be good but they took those studies and said Fluoride was good then sold us the poison imitation Fluoride (Sodium) instead of the natural whitener calcium fluoride. Very slick trickery by the NWO.

Calcium Flouride

Evil Sodium Fluoride-The type we are lovingly given

No doubt though that the nasty type of Fluoride is terrible for you and is a waste product of aluminum manufacturing.

When the argument was raised that ALCOA´s sodium fluoride is a waste product of their aluminum production, the Journal of the American Dental Association was quick to publish a denial presented by ALCOA´s Chemical Sales Manager H. P. Bonebrake in 1955 (11):

A history of Fluoride

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join