It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another police brutality video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't post often here but i lurk a lot. I came across this video tonight and had to post it. My apologies if it was already posted or is in the wrong forum, if so lock/delete/move please.

www.youtube.com...

Edit: Embedding wouldn't work so heres the link

[edit on 20-2-2008 by ben420]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe her injuried were sustained from falling from the floor. Laying in a pool of blood with two black eyes and a swollen face, a broken nose, a severe cut on the forehead, two broken teeth, and bruises on her arms and shoulders. Sounds like a nasty fall.

Why was it standard procedure for the officer to turn OFF the camera? The camera is there to capture all of the proceedings in case a situation exactly like this happens?

It seems obvious (at least in my opinion), that the officer got tired of her escape attempts and took his baton to her. Just another case of the police covering their own.

Anyone heard of Ian Bush? Arrested for open beer violation and giving a false name to the RCMP, and shot in the back of the head in front of cameras that were turned off two hours after being arrested? Google search please.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by ben420]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This topic has already been posted.

Police Brutality or Slip and Fall?

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

Closed.

join